The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2011, 12:15 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

Originally Posted by spankdog
Lol. You first!!
ha ha no way, I'm a road captain.....says so under my avatar.......

Old 12-31-2011, 12:20 PM
spankdog
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Lol. Well youre more of one than I am I guess.

Old 12-31-2011, 12:22 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

Just let the insurance guy take alook see here. See any one you may know? nuff said!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEF3kHkt__E

Old 12-31-2011, 12:29 PM
spankdog
Road Warrior

Sweet! So all I need is alot of facial hair, leather skin, and poor hygene? Im so there. Is that twisted in the opening pic? lol

Old 12-31-2011, 12:36 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

Sweet! So all I need is alot of facial hair, leather skin, and poor hygene? Im so there. Is that twisted in the opening pic? lol
I guess when we get ''there''. we can do this, Not sure why he twisted the throttle at the end.....but i would do the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...IOK6KO5BQ&NR=1

Old 12-31-2011, 12:39 PM
emerican19
Road Warrior
Received 35 Likes on 33 Posts

So by posting pictures and saying "this is a real biker", you're actually supporting the argument that one must look a certain way to be a real biker?

Trust me, I get it. I know what a poser is and what a real biker is, but I'd just love to hear some of you try to explain it.

It hilarious that this whole thread started out with a guy judging someone else's looks and attitude, does a real biker give two ***** about what kind of bike or tattoo some girl at work has?

The majority of you started on dirt bikes or a small Honda. I learned to ride on a Road King. With the mentality of this thread, I'm a better rider than you because I started on a bigger, heavier bike with more power right?

Let's all just ride it out and be merry and gay (can't wait to hear the replies to this one)

Old 12-31-2011, 12:44 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by emerican19
So by posting pictures and saying "this is a real biker", you're actually supporting the argument that one must look a certain way to be a real biker?

Trust me, I get it. I know what a poser is and what a real biker is, but I'd just love to hear some of you try to explain it.

It hilarious that this whole thread started out with a guy judging someone else's looks and attitude, does a real biker give two ***** about what kind of bike or tattoo some girl at work has?

The majority of you started on dirt bikes or a small Honda. I learned to ride on a Road King. With the mentality of this thread, I'm a better rider than you because I started on a bigger, heavier bike with more power right?

Let's all just ride it out and be merry and gay (can't wait to hear the replies to this one)

putz!.............

Old 12-31-2011, 01:00 PM
spankdog
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by emerican19

Ok. Well if you know the difference between a poser and a real biker the why not explain it instead of asking us? And no. Learning to ride on a Road King doesnt make you a better rider than someone who has been riding on all kinds of different bikes since they were knee high. I really think you are just hung up on the term "biker". If you know what one is than you must also realize that you arent one.

Old 12-31-2011, 01:01 PM
Honey-Badger
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 402 Likes on 268 Posts

+1...

Originally Posted by alkay191
hang around and read some more. if you're smart enough and really want the answer to that, it won't take long to see who has the attitude and heart it takes to be a biker. then learn from them.

Old 12-31-2011, 01:12 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Na I sporting a nice goatee now a days , to much white in the mirror first thing in the money blind you . My younger days are whole different story with a pony tail half to my *** and a braided beard

Those boy just had some good old fashion road grit on them that's all , that's what happens when you pussies come out from in back of those windshields .

Quick Reply: Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??