The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 09:15 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBlackPharoah
AKA, the Chopper.
Blades where street weapons when I blew out of that burg , only the prime time dago's and the Black Panthers carried guns in those days . Had a beef you traded hands not shots , sorted out the light weights quick enough .

Old 12-25-2011, 09:20 PM
Honey-Badger
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 402 Likes on 268 Posts

Those days are long gone... Nowadays, the weakest of Dudes can be killers.

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Blades where street weapons when I blew out of that burg , only the prime time dago's and the Black Panthers carried guns in those days . Had a beef you traded hands not shots , sorted out the light weights quick enough .

Old 12-26-2011, 12:03 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBlackPharoah
Those days are long gone... Nowadays, the weakest of Dudes can be killers.
Sorta like this whole who's a biker thing isn't , nothing earned except carrying a gun to make a man outa most of them .

Old 12-26-2011, 01:05 AM
spankdog
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by alkay191
She IS dumb if she's reposting the same "I'm offended by the old snobby bikers who don't think I'm a biker too" crap.
That has been discussed over and over again... Frenchman's post has been quoted just a couple of posts up and apparently she didn't bother to read it.
It is very noble of you to come to her defense, but you are just as out of line. There is no way you would call me a "dick" if we were in a bar and you overheard a conversation. You are being a keyboard Rambo.
I asked you very specifically to back up your statement, bet it appears that you are not interested . That , to me, commands little respect.
I know you don't seek respect or acceptance or education from me, but it is what it is and we are who we are....
I know for a fact, most of the people on this forum considered "bikers" are nothing but respectful to newbies, young riders and WOMEN that take interest in riding, in biker culture and history. The one thing most of them expect is for you to be real and to NOT dress-up or pretend to be something you are not.
Fair enough. Im not trying to stir up **** or be disrespectfull. And I do have a noble bone when it comes to women. Its the way I was raised and I admitt its gotten me into more than a few scraps. Didnt give me the right to call you a dick or say youre full of ****. I apologize for that. The fact is I dont know you and you dont know me. One thing Im not is a key board Rambo. I just say whats on my mind. For better or for worse. In person or on an internet forum. You siad old timers in you post. Not bikers. When youre talking about real bikers, youre talking about people you know. People you have respect for. And in all likelyhood those people are stand up guys that deserve respect. But I have seen alot of **** talking on this forum between the older and younger generations of Harley riders. Im not talking about bikers. Most of the real bikers I've hung out and drank with have been good guys.And I think its a joke when people play dress up and pretend to be bikers too. But theres a decent amount of old guys on here that act like if you dont own a pan or a knuckle then you arent ****. If you bought a new bike then your a poser. If you havent been riding a Harley since birth then.... Nevermind the fact that I busted my *** the last 10 years working offshore in the oil field to support my family, paying child support for 2 different young and dumb screw ups, and hospital bills for numerous other screw ups. Finally got to the point where I could actually afford a Harley and decided to buy new instead of buying someone elses problem. If you dont notice the **** talking on here thats fine. You dont respect me for not digging through the past 6 months of threads to prove my point? Thats fine too. Youre right. Im not seeking your approval. And Im not trying to show disrespect either. Like you siad, it is what is is and we are who we are.

Old 12-26-2011, 07:51 AM
torchman
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default come on guys

Originally Posted by spankdog
Fair enough. Im not trying to stir up **** or be disrespectfull. And I do have a noble bone when it comes to women. Its the way I was raised and I admitt its gotten me into more than a few scraps. Didnt give me the right to call you a dick or say youre full of ****. I apologize for that. The fact is I dont know you and you dont know me. One thing Im not is a key board Rambo. I just say whats on my mind. For better or for worse. In person or on an internet forum. You siad old timers in you post. Not bikers. When youre talking about real bikers, youre talking about people you know. People you have respect for. And in all likelyhood those people are stand up guys that deserve respect. But I have seen alot of **** talking on this forum between the older and younger generations of Harley riders. Im not talking about bikers. Most of the real bikers I've hung out and drank with have been good guys.And I think its a joke when people play dress up and pretend to be bikers too. But theres a decent amount of old guys on here that act like if you dont own a pan or a knuckle then you arent ****. If you bought a new bike then your a poser. If you havent been riding a Harley since birth then.... Nevermind the fact that I busted my *** the last 10 years working offshore in the oil field to support my family, paying child support for 2 different young and dumb screw ups, and hospital bills for numerous other screw ups. Finally got to the point where I could actually afford a Harley and decided to buy new instead of buying someone elses problem. If you dont notice the **** talking on here thats fine. You dont respect me for not digging through the past 6 months of threads to prove my point? Thats fine too. Youre right. Im not seeking your approval. And Im not trying to show disrespect either. Like you siad, it is what is is and we are who we are.
come on guys give em a break he is just tryin to get layed or sumthin. But I have theory , I think you maybe stepping on her toes by sayin she needs standin up for. Tough chicks do need that s#!t. I have said it before and I will say it again. THIS WORLD IS GETTING WAY TO CIVILIZED. I don`t have a problem with old school, I don`t have a problem with new school. I don`t have a problem with bada$$ bikers and I don`t have a problem with weekend riders, I do have a problem with the guys and gals who play tough bikers while dressing up and then play the whining a$$ victim when they get their a$$ whooped and the poor basturd who handed out the a$$ whoopin gets locked down. And I do know what im talking about, those are the only bikers that I have a problem with at all. everyone else by all means ride on........................

Old 12-26-2011, 07:57 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
We don't have to agree , how friggen boring would that be come on . You do your thing , stand your ground and say your piece without blinking . That alone buys you a spot at my campfire anytime and somebody to watch your back in a small town redneck bar .
Putz!................
Originally Posted by alkay191
95 was a mess on Friday and I ended up detouring thru your old hood... Baltimore is cool
YOU ! Are supposed to be off! No driving! Magic carpet rides excluded.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:08 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

Originally Posted by rocket23
Putz!................

I think I just changed my lifestyle, by quoteing myself.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:37 AM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by spankdog
I bet you will only need one hand to count old guard guys that think you're a poser for riding new. Most of is in jest anyway.
Look at the kick only Shovel in my sig. I love that bike, but I'm good for 300miles max on it. Any serious riding is done on my Twinkie FXD . Nothing wrong with riding new. There was a time when I bounced a rigid Triumph bar to bar while making payments on 3 brand new h-d's back to back. These days I can pay cash for late model, low milege poser bikes.

Maybe I haven't noticed the young rider or female bashing on here. Maybe it because it is so over-shouted by the whining of the " I just bought a softail for my first bike and you HAVE ACCEPT ME as a biker" .... In all honesty, I hardly ever venture out of the BS Forum anymore. Frightening.
While I have a ton of respect for chicks like Gypsy, I jumped on Saphira's post because it just reeked of that
"what? you ****** don't accept me ?!? FINE, I'll just play with my friends. They are better people anyways ! "

Old 12-26-2011, 08:44 AM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by rocket23
Putz!................

that was on Fri, Rocket
Sat I was at Katiki killing brain cells and my liver in the company of good friends and lose women.
It was in the 80s all day and high 60s at nite. Bikes everywhere. Gonna go abuse the Twinkie soon as I'm done with my coffee here.

Old 12-26-2011, 08:47 AM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by torchman

come on guys give em a break he is just tryin to get layed or sumthin. But I have theory , I think you maybe stepping on her toes by sayin she needs standin up for. Tough chicks do need that s#!t. I have said it before and I will say it again. THIS WORLD IS GETTING WAY TO CIVILIZED. I don`t have a problem with old school, I don`t have a problem with new school. I don`t have a problem with bada$$ bikers and I don`t have a problem with weekend riders, I do have a problem with the guys and gals who play tough bikers while dressing up and then play the whining a$$ victim when they get their a$$ whooped and the poor basturd who handed out the a$$ whoopin gets locked down. And I do know what im talking about, those are the only bikers that I have a problem with at all. everyone else by all means ride on........................
right on.

Quick Reply: Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??