The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2011, 02:02 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by spankdog
Well considering you called her dumb I figured name calling was in order. And save the badass routine for someone else. You dont know me. All Im saying is that in the short time I've been here I've seen plenty of "old timers" talk **** about new and young riders. Im not going to go digging through a bunch of threads to prove it. And just as many young guys thinking they know everything and talking **** about the old timers. Attitude and bullshit from both sides. There are ******** in every age group. And I dont need an internet forum to teach me the difference between the real deal and the posers.
A word of advice , keyboard is easy to talk **** behind but there are some in here who are the real deal and a number of us have met others in this forum . Not everyone is a fat cubical monkey getting his freak on play acting badass on line , in the real world what's said in here would hurt so maybe manners should cross both mediums ? Don't say something in here you wouldn't to a man's face just like the real world , wadda ya say ?

Oh If I,ve said it in here face to face wouldn't be a word different , fact I'm better mannered in here I couldn't spell half the **** I'd say to someone in person and I'm far from the only one like that .

Old 12-25-2011, 02:23 PM
spankdog
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Totally agree actually. And Im not the fat over the hill cubicle monkey getting my freak on. Ive never had a problem telling someone to their face what I thought of them or handling my business. Delivered and recieved my fair share of scars. But telling a chick she has poor reading comprehension and that she is dumb is just out of line. She didnt say that ALL old timers talk **** and have attitudes towards young and new and female riders. She said she is disapointed in those that do. Simply because they are new or young or female. She has a right to her opinions. Just like we all do. And you cant deny that there are plenty of old guys that fit that description. Not all. But some. And like I siad, just as many young guys that would do better to keep their mouth shut. I dont fall into either group. I call it like see it and I know the real deal when I look him in the eye and shake his hand. The rest is just internet bullshit. Merry Christmas.

Old 12-25-2011, 02:54 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

I like the title of this thread. However it doesn't need a question mark, just a statement...............for the better!!

Old 12-25-2011, 03:17 PM
Honey-Badger
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 402 Likes on 268 Posts

Well, Alkay and Twizted always respected me, may not have agreed with me, but respected me nonetheless. In turn they have my respect.

These two and a few other "old timers" are a bunch that know their **** and I respect that, and their view although I may not always agree.

We all enjoy ribbin' and trash talikin' afterall we are Dudes!

Old 12-25-2011, 03:26 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBlackPharoah
Well, Alkay and Twizted always respected me, may not have agreed with me, but respected me nonetheless. In turn they have my respect.

These two and a few other "old timers" are a bunch that know their **** and I respect that, and their view although I may not always agree.

what he said^^ Al thou I'm a newbie, I'm also an ol' timer.......sorta....and I respect my elders.........Less they have senority on me then hurry up an retire! damn it!!! lol.

Old 12-25-2011, 07:30 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spankdog
Well considering you called her dumb I figured name calling was in order. And save the badass routine for someone else. You dont know me. All Im saying is that in the short time I've been here I've seen plenty of "old timers" talk **** about new and young riders. I'm not going to go digging through a bunch of threads to prove it. And just as many young guys thinking they know everything and talking **** about the old timers. Attitude and bullshit from both sides. There are ******** in every age group. And I dont need an internet forum to teach me the difference between the real deal and the posers.
She IS dumb if she's reposting the same "I'm offended by the old snobby bikers who don't think I'm a biker too" crap.
That has been discussed over and over again... Frenchman's post has been quoted just a couple of posts up and apparently she didn't bother to read it.
It is very noble of you to come to her defense, but you are just as out of line. There is no way you would call me a "dick" if we were in a bar and you overheard a conversation. You are being a keyboard Rambo.
I asked you very specifically to back up your statement, bet it appears that you are not interested . That , to me, commands little respect.
I know you don't seek respect or acceptance or education from me, but it is what it is and we are who we are....
I know for a fact, most of the people on this forum considered "bikers" are nothing but respectful to newbies, young riders and WOMEN that take interest in riding, in biker culture and history. The one thing most of them expect is for you to be real and to NOT dress-up or pretend to be something you are not.

Old 12-25-2011, 07:41 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Originally Posted by TheBlackPharoah

We don't have to agree , how friggen boring would that be come on . You do your thing , stand your ground and say your piece without blinking . That alone buys you a spot at my campfire anytime and somebody to watch your back in a small town redneck bar .

Seems to be the money clean finger nail crowd who gets them all in a wad in here over this **** , anyone ever walked the mean streets understands without all the puffed up chest BS .

Old 12-25-2011, 07:48 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
We don't have to agree , how friggen boring would that be come on . You do your thing , stand your ground and say your piece without blinking . That alone buys you a spot at my campfire anytime and somebody to watch your back in a small town redneck bar .

Seems to be the money clean finger nail crowd who gets them all in a wad in here over this **** , anyone ever walked the mean streets understands without all the puffed up chest BS .
95 was a mess on Friday and I ended up detouring thru your old hood... Baltimore is cool

Old 12-25-2011, 09:06 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Originally Posted by alkay191
95 was a mess on Friday and I ended up detouring thru your old hood... Baltimore is cool
Gotten better since I quit the place in some area's but the city insignia is an AK-47 & 30 rd clip

Still the best steamed crabs to be had anywhere is that town .

Last edited by TwiZted Biker; 12-25-2011 at 09:08 PM.
Old 12-25-2011, 09:09 PM
Honey-Badger
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 402 Likes on 268 Posts

AKA, the Chopper.

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Gotten better since I quit the place in some area's but the city insignia is an AK-47 & 30 rd clip

Quick Reply: Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??