The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 02:50 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

I have to look at the bright of that if they both hadn't had the c*nt monster manifest I wouldn't have gotten to play with a couple hundred nice sets of **** since so there is a definite up side to it all I can't complain a lick about .

Old 07-13-2011, 03:10 PM
Vins
Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FUBAR55
99.9% of little kids will Never become Major League ballplayers,

but they still play the game.
Danged posers!!

Old 07-13-2011, 04:02 PM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
See I'm going to have redo all my signs multilingual now , what's french for "exit only " ?
You know, I didn't want to say anything, but the pink panther has been cheated on. There, now your feelings are as hurt as mine...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REf5o...778&feature=iv

Old 07-13-2011, 06:37 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by frenchman
You know, I didn't want to say anything, but the pink panther has been cheated on. There, now your feelings are as hurt as mine...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REf5o...778&feature=iv
They need to take that dog to the doggie ***** house!

Old 07-14-2011, 02:00 AM
fast2live
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vins
Hope they didn't get too much of your stuff they liked!
They got more than enough, thats for damn sure.

Old 07-15-2011, 09:21 AM
keikanca
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hmmmmmmm.....

Originally Posted by moparnut426
Ok, It irritates the crap out of me when someone, 2 people at work, buy a harley, in this case a pair of trikes, and think they are total bad asses. I mean litterly overnight they went from polaris snowmobile riders, and honda quad riders to a "bad *** biker" She even went a got a freekin tattoo on her lower forearm.

And when she hopps on her trike, her elbows go up, her back arches, she lights up a cigarette, and puts on her best bad *** look.

Total posers. Ive been riding bikes all my life, and have been on a harley for a while now, but I havent gone nutso over having a harley. Yes I give the metric guys crap, but they dish it back.

The other day I was in a dealer who had 2 stores, metric, and Harley. This dude came inn litterally wearing a pair of dress shorts, flops, and a golfers polo. Must have had cash cause while I was buying my Ultra he bought a street glide, a leather coat, a bunch of shirts, chaps, gloves, and boots. An overnight transformation.

Im sure he was gearing up for Sturgis, or Algona or something just so his ego could feel warm and fuzzy.

Kind of a rant here, but man I wishthe POSERS would just stick to the leadwings,

Kasey
So, what makes you such a bad ***? What have you done in your life that grants you the "bad ***" title, or makes you any different from the rest of us? Because someone wears shorts and a polo shirt, and decides to have some fun with their lives, they suddenly become "posers?" Nice! Just remember, many of those "posers" with the polo's wear fatigues for several years in places like Iraq, Afghanistan and in my case, Bosnia and Liberia......, safeguarding and protecting your ability to complain about what YOU don't like. Last time I checked, a Harley is an AMERICAN bike, meant for anyone who decides they want to enrich their lives, have some fun, or just get out and be thankful for the opportunity to enjoy something uniquely ours. Take a chill pill brother - enjoy your RIDE, and stop worrying about other peoples RIDES. The worlds much too great a place to be hatin!

Old 07-15-2011, 09:37 AM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by keikanca
So, what makes you such a bad ***? What have you done in your life that grants you the "bad ***" title, or makes you any different from the rest of us? Because someone wears shorts and a polo shirt, and decides to have some fun with their lives, they suddenly become "posers?" Nice! Just remember, many of those "posers" with the polo's wear fatigues for several years in places like Iraq, Afghanistan and in my case, Bosnia and Liberia......, safeguarding and protecting your ability to complain about what YOU don't like. Last time I checked, a Harley is an AMERICAN bike, meant for anyone who decides they want to enrich their lives, have some fun, or just get out and be thankful for the opportunity to enjoy something uniquely ours. Take a chill pill brother - enjoy your RIDE, and stop worrying about other peoples RIDES. The worlds much too great a place to be hatin!
Well said
Thank you for your sacrifice and service

Old 07-15-2011, 09:40 AM
nine11c2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Posers..

When I got my bike 10 years back, I went from Muscle cars to bikes. I was already hanging out in biker bars, or at least some, you only learn about more when you ride.

I think the issue is someone who shows up in a pink izod polo one day, driving a Sebring convertible to Mortons, who two days later is a bad ***...

Some of us were bikers waiting to happen. Everyone has to have a first time. Others are comin from left field.

Originally Posted by keikanca

Old 07-15-2011, 12:44 PM
sgnden
Road Master
Received 56 Likes on 25 Posts

OK 100 pages of this...??

Will someone PLEASE kill this thread? ;^)

(not that I am helping, I guess)

Old 07-15-2011, 12:45 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I bought one and I immediately turned into an azzhole

Quick Reply: Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??