The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are Harley owners really like this?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011 | 06:56 AM
Nabubba
Road Master

Originally Posted by jackstrr
yup.. no eye contact, horrable biker hoodlems. I not looking at your bike or you, I'm looking at you womans ***** and ***. I'll follow you for miles just to watch your OL's butt. ( she knows it to )

Old 06-07-2011 | 07:12 AM
averagejoe6pak
|
Intermediate

[QUOTE=brenn;8421213]Does that make sense to you? For the same reason that guy, and you, upgraded to Harley, nobody is going to "fawn over" any bike Honda makes. Honestly, like I mentioned before, my biggest reason for avoiding talking motorcycles with non-Harley riders is that I have nothing good to say about their bikes and I'd just insult them by accident, so I avoid the subject. I have almost no ability to lie to people. What am I going to say, "I think that chromed plastic looks great and I like the way your bike's quieter than a minivan?"[/QUOTE

Wow, you sound like your **** don't stink. News flash for you. Your **** stinks just like the Honda guys.

Old 06-07-2011 | 08:51 AM
sm0kediver
Road Warrior

[quote=averagejoe6pak;8421429]
Originally Posted by brenn
What am I going to say, "I think that chromed plastic looks great and I like the way your bike's quieter than a minivan?"[/QUOTE

Wow, you sound like your **** don't stink. News flash for you. Your **** stinks just like the Honda guys.
Sorry Joe. Brenn nailed it. LMAO that's funny. I'm going to remember that line the next time a rice burner cuddles up to me in a parking lot and wants to be pals.

Old 06-07-2011 | 09:12 AM
oct1949
Club Member

WTS, I even wave at Mo-Peds.

Old 06-07-2011 | 09:22 AM
XL50#674
Elite HDF Member

I don't talk to every rider I see and they don't talk to me. I would rather talk about HD's than Honda's any day and I have owned a few Honda drit bikes and qauds. Hell I owned a 2000 CBR 600F4 and still don't care to talk about them all that much. Maybe the guys in the truck did not like the bike, or they just did not want to talk to a metic wannabe LOL! Oh well at the end of the day the guy just needs to ride his Honda and have fun-who cares who talks to him or not.

Old 06-07-2011 | 09:23 AM
BearNVa
Road Captain

Originally Posted by jackstrr
yup.. no eye contact, horrable biker hoodlems. I not looking at your bike or you, I'm looking at you womans ***** and ***. I'll follow you for miles just to watch your OL's butt. ( she knows it to )

You never know some men might treat you the same way...by looking at you instead of your OL...

Last edited by BearNVa; 06-07-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Old 06-07-2011 | 09:30 AM
"Dutch"
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by brenn
Does that make sense to you? For the same reason that guy, and you, upgraded to Harley, nobody is going to "fawn over" any bike Honda makes. Honestly, like I mentioned before, my biggest reason for avoiding talking motorcycles with non-Harley riders is that I have nothing good to say about their bikes and I'd just insult them by accident, so I avoid the subject. I have almost no ability to lie to people. What am I going to say, "I think that chromed plastic looks great and I like the way your bike's quieter than a minivan?"
+1 too funny, Brenn hit the nail on the head with that one.

BTW if the OP wants other men, "bikers", to look at him....he might want to remove the matching VTX paint lipstick. That entire post the only thing I understood was; "They didn't make eye contact with me" and that the "stereotypical" harley owner, has long hair, bandana and ZZ Top sunglasses.

I can only infer this about Honda VTX owners from the OP. They need male attention and acceptance from the biker community. They bought their bikes for bonding with other males, not to obtain attention from the opposite sex. For some reason VTX owners feel they are posing as bikers with a VTX, thus, the need for acknowledgment from a real biker; a long-haired dude with a bandana and ZZ Top sunglasses.

Old 06-07-2011 | 09:37 AM
brenn
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by averagejoe6pak
Think about it a minute - here you are, trolling a Harley Davidson forum, trying to tell people how your Honda is just as good as their bikes, or better, etc.

Do you think I've ever even looked at a Honda forum, or felt the need to make that comparison? Nope. Do you think anybody here who actually owns a Harley has? Nope. Do you know how many times I have read or even searched google for a Honda forum? ZERO.

You have gone to the trouble of finding and registering on a Harley site, just to try to feel better about riding a Honda. YOU are the proof of the point and you don't even realize it.

That should tell you all you need to know about yourself.

By the way, I have owned 2 Hondas in the past, although they were both given to me. I'd have no interest in buying one.

Old 06-07-2011 | 09:40 AM
Griff012FLHX
Club Member

If they would of made eye contact, they would have had to kill you....

Last edited by Griff012FLHX; 06-07-2011 at 06:13 PM.
Old 06-07-2011 | 09:47 AM
Finn111
Road Warrior

It seems that you actually care what other people thing of you and what you ride.

I could care less what someone else thinks. (Except the Wife)

Quick Reply: Are Harley owners really like this?