The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are Harley owners really like this?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2011 | 11:11 PM
Gay Rider
Banned

Originally Posted by duecedog
Hmm, if they both had on "ZZTop sunglesses" how they heck could he know whether or not they were making eye contact??
I can answer that one... his whole story is bullshit but then, I could be wrong, he said the truck just blasted away from him! That's typical because those *** touching VTX riders brag about have 91 HP but what they don't tell you is they need every bit of that HP because the bike weighs about the same and to FL's on a **** barge in a mud hole on christmas! I love blasting past those numbnut VTX riders... they do exactly what he describes they don't even look at you... because they know and I know if they even dare juice their throttles I'll humiliate any of em!:-)

But then I have 105 HP and weigh a LOT less even with my fat *** on board!

Old 06-12-2011 | 10:38 AM
averagejoe6pak
|
Intermediate

Originally Posted by theEvilMalcore
I can answer that one... his whole story is bullshit but then, I could be wrong, he said the truck just blasted away from him! That's typical because those *** touching VTX riders brag about have 91 HP but what they don't tell you is they need every bit of that HP because the bike weighs about the same and to FL's on a **** barge in a mud hole on christmas! I love blasting past those numbnut VTX riders... they do exactly what he describes they don't even look at you... because they know and I know if they even dare juice their throttles I'll humiliate any of em!:-)

But then I have 105 HP and weigh a LOT less even with my fat *** on board!
Here's my rice burner. Do you want to race for title? I didn't think so.

Attached Thumbnails Are Harley owners really like this?-3nf3k03l15o35t35s5b6cfbe06ffe96a41c3d.jpg  
Old 06-12-2011 | 10:49 AM
Gay Rider
Banned

Originally Posted by averagejoe6pak
I'll race you any day, meet you back here in five years.

Old 06-12-2011 | 11:00 AM
vet767
Outstanding HDF Member

I'm thinking you and cameraboy oughta hook up. Ya'll have about the same ideas. Ya'll think your **** don't stink, and that you are better than everyone else. News flash, nobody much cares how fast your bike goes or how bad you are, or what you think. Boy, if you live
long enough you gonna learn that there is always gonna be someone faster, badder, smarter, richer...... than you Love, Gramps

Old 06-12-2011 | 12:42 PM
averagejoe6pak
|
Intermediate

Originally Posted by vet767
I'm thinking you and cameraboy oughta hook up. Ya'll have about the same ideas. Ya'll think your **** don't stink, and that you are better than everyone else. News flash, nobody much cares how fast your bike goes or how bad you are, or what you think. Boy, if you live
long enough you gonna learn that there is always gonna be someone faster, badder, smarter, richer...... than you Love, Gramps

Vet767, I see you fought in the military. What side did you fight for North or South?

Old 06-12-2011 | 03:19 PM
tonnetje
Cruiser

i hate people/bikers not sitting on a harley down the road
i like to drive jap bikes of the road to

JUST kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by tonnetje; 06-12-2011 at 03:30 PM.
Old 06-12-2011 | 04:04 PM
sm0kediver
Road Warrior

If the posters that love Ducatis and BMWs ands Hondas so much post on those forums as much as they post here, they can't possibly have to time to ride at anything at all.

Poser alert. Invasion of the keyboard commandos..

Old 06-12-2011 | 04:52 PM
Firenailer
Road Master

Funny thing, over the course of my life I've owned just about all of them. Right now I'm riding a Harley and I like it alot, but to be honest I don't give a rats *** what you're riding, or what you think about my ride. I'm probably not going out of my way to talk to you no matter what your on. I just finished a five state solo ride around the northeast, and I guess I've had these experiences at gas stops or meal breaks, and if the people were cool we had a nice chat, a smile or two, and a few laughs, if they were attitude ********, we didn't have to waste too much time. I'm happy with what I do, you go ahead and do you, this ride doesn't last forever, and every day I'm here, I'm going to be out riding my ride, not yours. I'm good with that. Peace.

Old 06-12-2011 | 05:23 PM
#1rocketman
Road Captain

Vet767, I see you fought in the military. What side did you fight for North or South?
you're as dumb as the idiot that started this stupidass thread.
I see you're fairly new here...keep it up,I'm sure you'll make lots of friends

Old 06-12-2011 | 07:42 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member

Sorry...buyt I didn't notice the pick up truck.

Quick Reply: Are Harley owners really like this?