The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are Harley owners really like this?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011 | 05:27 PM
Wanna Ride
Outstanding HDF Member

I'd love to discuss this in detail with the op, but since he has a Honda, we are not allowed to talk to him. Says so right there in the first page of the buyer's contract at the HD dealership.

Sorry man, please don't tell anyone we even spoke this much. They'll exile me and strip me of all my street cred. They'll probably even take my chaps, fingerless gloves and do-rag for just posting in your thread.

Last edited by Wanna Ride; 06-10-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Old 06-11-2011 | 01:24 AM
OLD 96
Grand HDF Member

There are Harley Snobs among Harley Owners. Much less Harley Snobs among Jap Bike Owners. Just ask any Sportster or half a Harley owner.
The only two brands of motorcycles I have owned have started with H. The best of both worlds.

Old 06-11-2011 | 01:47 AM
Gay Rider
Banned

Honda sucks!

Old 06-11-2011 | 05:16 AM
Sibs
Cruiser

I had a bad accident in 03 which left me with a brain injury, Effects my spelling, grammer and how I see the keys on this keyboard.
Eight years recovering and one hell of a stuggle to get back to where I am now. Ya I admist i cant remember the dif between there and their.
And in stores some people think Ive been drinkin.

I forced myself to learn all over rideing and wrenching was something I had to start all over with , But I forced myself to do it.
Maybe thats why Im so hard headed in my earlier posts.

Dont judge someone on how he speeks and spells because you have no idea.
Before my accident I ran a sucessfull buisness for 15 years, Had alot of respect from alot of smart educated people.
Now I get to spend my days riding all day and I love it, Never got board.

There is alot of folks out there who cant spell worth **** but would be there when ya need them in a hear beat and are smarter than ****.

In my time of recovery I meat one hell of alot of educated idiots as well.
Book smart but not a fricken clue.

This isnt a sympothy post, cus Im proud or where I am today. Just sayin ya cant judge, if ya do , whose the real fool.

Last edited by Sibs; 06-11-2011 at 05:19 AM. Reason: This is to those who diss someone cus they cant spell
Old 06-11-2011 | 11:28 AM
banddirector
Road Master

Originally Posted by Wanna Ride
I'd love to discuss this in detail with the op, but since he has a Honda, we are not allowed to talk to him. Says so right there in the first page of the buyer's contract at the HD dealership.

Sorry man, please don't tell anyone we even spoke this much. They'll exile me and strip me of all my street cred. They'll probably even take my chaps, fingerless gloves and do-rag for just posting in your thread.
Thank you for my LOL of the day!

Old 06-11-2011 | 11:37 AM
banddirector
Road Master

Originally Posted by Jerseybob
I haven' read all these posts but the thing I find really funny is that everytime I run into someone that rides a honda or yamaha they explain why they didnt get a Harley. They never tell me why they got a Honda over a Yamaha or visa versa.
I bought my first road bike, a Suzuki 650, because it was cheap. I traded it in for a bigger Suzuki so I could take longer trips, and it was cheap. And I traded that in for a Honda VTX1800 because compared to other bikes that size, it was really cheap - - Honda over-produced them and were selling them for 9K.

I traded in the Honda for my Road Glide Ultra because the RG had more bells and whistles than the Honda, which had basically none. When I could afford either I test drove a Gold Wing and the RG, and the RG won because it was (for me) a much nicer bike - - less plastic-y.

So now you know ...

Old 06-11-2011 | 11:46 AM
Gay Rider
Banned

Honda sucks!

Old 06-11-2011 | 11:52 AM
averagejoe6pak
|
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Sibs
I had a bad accident in 03 which left me with a brain injury, Effects my spelling, grammer and how I see the keys on this keyboard.
Eight years recovering and one hell of a stuggle to get back to where I am now. Ya I admist i cant remember the dif between there and their.
And in stores some people think Ive been drinkin.

I forced myself to learn all over rideing and wrenching was something I had to start all over with , But I forced myself to do it.
Maybe thats why Im so hard headed in my earlier posts.

Dont judge someone on how he speeks and spells because you have no idea.
Before my accident I ran a sucessfull buisness for 15 years, Had alot of respect from alot of smart educated people.
Now I get to spend my days riding all day and I love it, Never got board.

There is alot of folks out there who cant spell worth **** but would be there when ya need them in a hear beat and are smarter than ****.

In my time of recovery I meat one hell of alot of educated idiots as well.
Book smart but not a fricken clue.

This isnt a sympothy post, cus Im proud or where I am today. Just sayin ya cant judge, if ya do , whose the real fool.
You are telling us not to judge someone because by how he speaks and spells, but you were saying all kinds of **** on your first post against all bikers who do not own a Harley and even Harley owners who don't fix their own bikes. Hyprocrite! Don't blame your lack of grammar & spelling on your accident. The truth is you are just a bitter old dumbass! ****, my 4yr old can spell better than you. People like you are a joke and that's right I'm looking down at you!

Old 06-11-2011 | 12:19 PM
Gay Rider
Banned

Hondas are like fat girls... cheap 'n easy just don't introduce em to your friends... oh the shame! hehehe

Did I mention that Honda sucks?

Old 06-11-2011 | 12:58 PM
Trex
Road Master

If you want to ride a bike that looks similare to a Harley but isn't, that's your deal, but don't look for acknowledgement or admiring conversation from me either, I don't like them, they're like cheap shoes. Sounds like you have a confidence problem and want to hear that your alright and anyone that ignores you is an ahole. And those secretive glances at your bike sound dreamed up.

Quick Reply: Are Harley owners really like this?