The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are Harley owners really like this?

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011 | 05:40 AM
Timmy B
Outstanding HDF Member
From: 12 year, Colombia, 4 years Mexico, currently In Kuwait, but Boston is HOME!!

Originally Posted by XuhQshinR
Hey Timmy...Nice Goldwing Man!

Better late than never brother! JK

Also it may not be that the answers are harder as we grow older, but maybe as we get older we realize that the questions are most often Irrelevant!

Hey man thanks, I feel so vindified. I hear yeh about those questions, I love the commment! Made me laugh a bit, ride safe and often!!!!

Old 06-09-2011 | 05:55 AM
shortride
Ultimate HDF Member

Situations like that are as much of a slam as it is for self-gratification. Had you not been there his response could have very likely been different.

Old 06-09-2011 | 06:13 AM
Sibs
Cruiser

Its simple for me.
If I look at a jap bike at a gas station or even passin me on the raod, Its usually in discust. I dont look cus I like what I see, I look cus I cant belive how there trying to imulate a Harley.Makes me sick. Ive been riding since the 70s and honestly Never owned a jap bike in my life, Dont associate with those who do. Wont park beside one cus my bike might get sick.WHY??? not because I prejudice. I dont like the bikes period. There is nothing about them that impresses me at all. And those who ride them well to be honest, You have nothing I want to talk about so why associate with ya. I dont like boats so why bother talking to someone who does. A Honda will never grow up to be a Harley. And those who tell me they ride a Honda cus they cant afford a Harley, BULLSHIT.cop out period.
I find thet even today, alot of HD riders have no clue. I cant even shoot the **** with them cus they have no clue. They ride and have CAA and Harley service dialed into there Blackberrys. Cant pick there brain,
Ya dont ride a Harley, Ya cant change yer own oil , Ya have nothing in comonn with me.
Just my two cents folks

Old 06-09-2011 | 06:22 AM
averagejoe6pak
|
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Sibs
Its simple for me.
If I look at a jap bike at a gas station or even passin me on the raod, Its usually in discust. I dont look cus I like what I see, I look cus I cant belive how there trying to imulate a Harley.Makes me sick. Ive been riding since the 70s and honestly Never owned a jap bike in my life, Dont associate with those who do. Wont park beside one cus my bike might get sick.WHY??? not because I prejudice. I dont like the bikes period. There is nothing about them that impresses me at all. And those who ride them well to be honest, You have nothing I want to talk about so why associate with ya. I dont like boats so why bother talking to someone who does. A Honda will never grow up to be a Harley. And those who tell me they ride a Honda cus they cant afford a Harley, BULLSHIT.cop out period.
I find thet even today, alot of HD riders have no clue. I cant even shoot the **** with them cus they have no clue. They ride and have CAA and Harley service dialed into there Blackberrys. Cant pick there brain,
Ya dont ride a Harley, Ya cant change yer own oil , Ya have nothing in comonn with me.
Just my two cents folks
Wow you are a very angry person! You need some serious therapy. Maybe you need to get laid. Ok, enough about you. I'm going boating now on my 34' Sea Ray. I would invited you but you don't like boats and is also an A-HOLE.

Old 06-09-2011 | 08:35 AM
Montana Cowboy
Road Master

Originally Posted by Sibs
Its simple for me.
Just my two cents folks
WOW, If everybody on earth was as hard lined as you are, what chaos there would be. You disrespect a man cause he rides metric. You disrespect a HARLEY owner because he ain't got grease under his fingernails. You disrespect people with different hobbies. SCREW EM ALL seems to be your creed. That's as negative an attitude as I've ever seen. There must be a dark cloud hovering over you everywhere you go.

I'll bet you, and you, and you must realy enjoy yourselves.

Have a wonderful rest of the day.

Old 06-09-2011 | 09:38 AM
rmw
Cruiser

I must live in a part of the country full of confident bikers because the only time I ever got any grief about what I ride is by posers who don't even own a bike. I could care less about what people ride and even less than that about what people think about what I ride. Ride a bike, good for you and good enough for me as for the rest; it's nonsense.

Old 06-09-2011 | 10:43 AM
fast2live
Tourer

Wow....a dude speaks his mind and because what he says doesnt give you a warm fuzzy you call him an a$$hole? I think PC ***** are a$$holes.

Old 06-09-2011 | 10:56 AM
brutalbrad
Road Warrior

I think the person whom posted this has a complex about his bike. And what the hell does he want a big hug from Harley Davidson owners. Maybe a sleep over? I love how the he states "fits the bill for owning a HD"

I just wish everyone would quit being such pussies about everything.

Old 06-09-2011 | 11:10 AM
Hawgnuttz
Tourer

Hmmmm I`m thinking parnoid.... sounds as if you might be the one who is profiling others... the guys in the truck may have not even owned a harley.....I dont mind guys who ride foriegn made bike, they can ride with me anytime... Just stay to the right and back 2 miles....

Old 06-09-2011 | 11:19 AM
schumacher
Club Member

Originally Posted by Ratster
Who... whut... eh... what was the question?

Quick Reply: Are Harley owners really like this?