The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are Harley owners really like this?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011 | 07:25 PM
schumacher
Club Member

Originally Posted by grf000
Does not matter to me. Ride what you got. I wave , nod or jester to anything on two wheels. They may even have a better bike but they all know who's on top? even Shu?? HA
yep, I like the harley family the best

Old 06-07-2011 | 08:12 PM
GrimmRider
Road Captain

Attention Troll

Old 06-07-2011 | 09:26 PM
ThreatLevel Midnight
Road Master

I would say from vast experience that all of us Harley riders are EXACTLY like that.

Old 06-07-2011 | 09:59 PM
DEGRider
Outstanding HDF Member

I rode a M109R a unique bike by most standards. I had many people try and see what it was and I enjoued the HD Faithful ask who, what ,where ,when usually after the word SUZUKI came out of my mouth the interest and grin went away. I found it funny knowing that I had as good a ride with far more unique style and 109 ci factory beast that wasnt a clone of anything out there. I new real motorcyclist only cared about two wheels not brands. Now that I have gone to HD I dont have a problem acknowledgeing and complimenting a nice bike of any brand. I still love what I have and will make it my own as only HD owners can. Ride what you want and be glad theres all prices of bikes to allow more two wheel riders on the rode. My 2cents.

Old 06-07-2011 | 10:13 PM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member

If it ain't a Harley, I ain't interested in it, no matter how nice it is. (unless it's a classic of some sort) Don't have a problem with metric riders;just metric bikes.

Old 06-07-2011 | 10:20 PM
Keys
Novice
Default don't look

you may just feel a bit persecuted.

look at the road, not harley riders. stop looking around at what others are doing. the guys mean face could only be because he just got screwed real bad in a divorce.

look everywhere but them, and at what you're doing. they might be sensing your unease and that's what sets them off. some people are like this whether they ride bikes or not.

i have complimented non-harley bikes. harley or not, if i don't like the bike i just don't say anything and the rider will never know the difference.

Old 06-07-2011 | 10:24 PM
XuhQshinR
6th Gear

Originally Posted by barjbar
I remember when I started riding again and I had a Honda 750 Shadow and a guy comes up to me and says, "That's a woman's bike." My response, "Who cares?"
I would have said.."No Kidding? If she's smokin hot... go get her for me so I can see how good she is a ridin!"

Old 06-07-2011 | 10:41 PM
garysc
Novice

Beautiful Thing flushing out your nose LMFAO

Old 06-07-2011 | 10:55 PM
Timmy B
Outstanding HDF Member
From: 12 year, Colombia, 4 years Mexico, currently In Kuwait, but Boston is HOME!!

I had a couple of goldwings in my time and nobody anywhere ever came over to me and said nice goldwing man!

Old 06-07-2011 | 11:09 PM
XuhQshinR
6th Gear

Originally Posted by Timmy B
I had a couple of goldwings in my time and nobody anywhere ever came over to me and said nice goldwing man!
Hey Timmy...Nice Goldwing Man!

Better late than never brother! JK

Also it may not be that the answers are harder as we grow older, but maybe as we get older we realize that the questions are most often Irrelevant!

Quick Reply: Are Harley owners really like this?