The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are Harley owners really like this?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011 | 01:25 PM
BearNVa
Road Captain

Originally Posted by traveler
Alot of Harley guys ARE a$$holes.

I get the stupid look from them still to this day on my H/D.

They don't know how to be a man, so they think they have to act a certain way to be seen as one. Can't be friendly, can't be nice....gotta try to be hard and tough.

Alot of guys didn't get enough hugs as a kid, and therefore are kinda fk'd up in the head....all kinds of "issues" to work through. Sadly, most never get over it, and pass it on to their kids.

Absent father, no father figure, or were treated badly by the male role model. In short it's a psychological defect. Learn to see it for what it is, and feel sorry for the poor bastards...because they go through life miserable, but never show it.

Men don't cry, etc.....some of the best men I've ever known have cried their guts out when their buddy just got shot and killed in the sand.

~Joe
100% agree! I've never seen so many men try to be hard in all my life and give hard *** looks like they are ready to kill someone... who pissed on your cornflakes? Smile a little it might brighten your day! Besides, the person you don't wave to, smile at, might be the only person near by when you need help!

Old 06-07-2011 | 01:28 PM
Leatherneck
Advanced

Boring story. get over it. Who the F cares. seriously. did you have your calvin kliens on too?

Old 06-07-2011 | 01:32 PM
vet767
Outstanding HDF Member

Old 06-07-2011 | 01:55 PM
averagejoe6pak
|
Intermediate

Originally Posted by brenn
Think about it a minute - here you are, trolling a Harley Davidson forum, trying to tell people how your Honda is just as good as their bikes, or better, etc.

Do you think I've ever even looked at a Honda forum, or felt the need to make that comparison? Nope. Do you think anybody here who actually owns a Harley has? Nope. Do you know how many times I have read or even searched google for a Honda forum? ZERO.

You have gone to the trouble of finding and registering on a Harley site, just to try to feel better about riding a Honda. YOU are the proof of the point and you don't even realize it.

That should tell you all you need to know about yourself.

By the way, I have owned 2 Hondas in the past, although they were both given to me. I'd have no interest in buying one.
Look here G.I Joe, if you read my post correctly I also own Harley Road King that I just bought 4mos ago in addition to my Honda. Further more I did not write that, it came from another poster on the Honda forum that does not own a Harley. I thought I would share and you can call it Trolling or whatever you want I don't give a ****!

It's obvious you're the 1% A-hole Harley guy out there that makes the other 99% look bad.

Old 06-07-2011 | 02:12 PM
Jim Dawson
Ultimate HDF Member

I get confused looks from rice riders when I show up on my Vmax with my Harley jacket on. The Harley riders couldn't care less, but the rice riders don't know whether to ridicule me or not. I'm one 65 year old bald guy that doesn't give a **** what anyone thinks.

BTW, I don't get the phrase, "I don't care what you ride, just that you ride". Why would I even care THAT you ride?

Old 06-07-2011 | 02:15 PM
BearNVa
Road Captain

I wanted to test ride a Vmaxx before I got the HD but couldn't find one anywhere!! I've seen those beast on the dragon draggin knees and making a twisty road straight!! Those things are so bad ***!

Old 06-07-2011 | 02:16 PM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member

It isn't that you care....it's that you are surrounded by guys that seem to care what others think.

Feel sorry for them. I do.

~Joe

Old 06-07-2011 | 02:17 PM
lh4x4
Extreme HDF Member

averagejoe6pak - It does not matter if you said it your self or copied it. It is the intent of your post to cause the type of comments that you got back and you get defensive?

Just STFU unless you can make a positive worthwhile contribution on this forum.

You sir are the classic definition of a TROLL.

Your conduct makes Honda riders look bad.

You have been very selective in what the replies are. Read my original response to you.

Old 06-07-2011 | 02:18 PM
sm0kediver
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Jim Dawson

BTW, I don't get the phrase, "I don't care what you ride, just that you ride". Why would I even care THAT you ride?
+1 I agree

Old 06-07-2011 | 02:23 PM
CopperHD
Advanced

i'm going to go post this on the Honda forum and see what they think about what we think about the OP's post, pointless its all just wasting time and feeding the Troll

Quick Reply: Are Harley owners really like this?