The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Veiled threat to my bike

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 01:49 PM
terryrh
Elite HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by EvilWayz
If you really don't have anything important to do for the next 18 months, shoot him in the chest with a less than lethal shotgun round.
Originally Posted by krwould
Yup... I like blanket parties... soap ina sock makes a nice attitude changer too while he is under the blanket just before ya drag him down the steps! Group thing is much better if neighbors are up to it.... if he was my neighbor... wouldn't be a problem!!! BTW if ya never had a blanket party... drag em feet first down the steps and his head makes a funny noise.....
Still can't stop laffin from this

Old 07-13-2011, 02:18 PM
wheel752
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I like my neighbors..... trees

Old 07-13-2011, 02:26 PM
Green Hornet
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glad to hear hes out of the building! thats good. I was going to say to park in a garage if possible or lower your insurance deductible.

Last edited by Green Hornet; 07-13-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 02:32 PM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cameraboy
I think that this guy was mostly a bully who backed down when confronted, nothing more.
You really call what you did "confront" the guy? REALLY?

Old 07-13-2011, 02:56 PM
cameraboy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yes. I confronted him several times:

when he asked me for money
when he wanted me to watch some security tape

and then lastly, in court, when the landlord asked all the other tenants to testify in court, and nobody else was willing, I went to court for the landlord.
I didn't have to even testify though. when the kid saw me there waiting to come talk to the judge, he agreed to leave the building.

You don't have to get stupid and violent to "confront" someone.

Everything worked out fine.

Old 07-13-2011, 03:07 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cameraboy
yes. I confronted him several times:

when he asked me for money
when he wanted me to watch some security tape

and then lastly, in court, when the landlord asked all the other tenants to testify in court, and nobody else was willing, I went to court for the landlord.
I didn't have to even testify though. when the kid saw me there waiting to come talk to the judge, he agreed to leave the building.

You don't have to get stupid and violent to "confront" someone.

Everything worked out fine.
Wow, you bravely went to court. You are my hero!
Just the sight of you waiting to talk to the judge sent him running for the hills.... Awesome.

Old 07-13-2011, 03:35 PM
cameraboy
Outstanding HDF Member

I'm not claiming or asking for some sort of credit for going to court, and it had nothing to do with my issue with him specifically, it was that I was asked by the landlord to go. It wasn't "the sight of me" that got him to agree to accept eviction, really, it was that he had a better chance of disputing the landlord's claims if nobody was willing to testify. So I didn't even have to, jsut being willing was enough, I guess...

seems to me that I didn't have to pay the guy for something I didn't do, I didn't have to get arrested or hurt someone or get hurt, the landlord evicted him, and i'll probably never see him again. Seems like a win win.

But somehow that's not good enough, because I didn't get into a fistfight with the guy? alright then.....

Last edited by cameraboy; 07-13-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:47 PM
Moops
Tourer

Funny reading all these posts of "bikers" thumping their chests with their battle calls. Or better yet, as they sit behind their computer thinking of how Tommy DeVito in Goodfellas would handle it:

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f--ked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f--kin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?...You said I'm funny. How the f--k am I funny, what the f--k is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!"

A motorcycle can always be repaired or replaced, 3 - 5 of your life sitting behind bars for whatever a young DA trying to make his mark can throw at you can't be replaced.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:48 PM
cameraboy
Outstanding HDF Member

Is that your boy, Moops?

I have one just turning 3.

I would be devastated if I had to miss 3-5 years of his life over some stupid **** that ended well without anyone doing anything stupid.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:54 PM
chromedome09
Road Master

This thread should die.

Quick Reply: Veiled threat to my bike