The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Veiled threat to my bike

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 06:44 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dilemma
Free tip: Use loose tape though. If you get shitfaced at a rally/run, you can drop the tripod down,,,,,,
I've been using colored ace bandage. Its much softer than tape, leaves no sticky residue and comes in festive colors. Perfect for Pride parade.

Old 06-22-2011, 11:35 PM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cameraboy
OH, I GET IT!

You're playing big badass biker! I thought we only played that when we were out on our motorcycles, but you're playing it on the computer too. What fun!

I had "the *****" to confront him, to refuse to pay him off, to go by the book, to show up in court when all the other tenants were afraid to... and I have an undamaged bike, a full wallet, a nice place to live, and no jail record.

but go ahead, it's fun when you play big bad computer biker! Tell me more about how you would punch him and stuff!

The guy has until July 15 to be out. The judge warned him that if the landlord or the police received any type of complaint between now and then, he would be evicted immediately.

of course, once he finds another place, that leverage disappears, and I'm a little concerned, but I am not really too worried about it. We'll see what happens though. At this point, I'm ahead of the game and this guy is being evicted...

That's exactly the point. You live so far in mamby-pamby land that you can't even imagine that there are men out there who care for their **** without calling the cops or whining on the internet. When you read things like that, you just don't believe it, because in cameraboyland, there's no such thing as standing up for yourself with something else then a lawsuit.
You clowns are the disease of the harley/bikerscene. When we have a problem, we meet in the parkinglot, not in court. Guys who leave their ***** at home when they go out, used to end up in the bathroom sticking toiletpaper in their nose, to stop the bleeding.
Nowadays, ity's not about who has a pair, it's about who can afford the better lawyer. I am soooo sick of those undercover clowns.

Last edited by frenchman; 06-23-2011 at 07:48 AM.
Old 06-23-2011, 12:06 AM
fxd03
Cruiser

You should of had the ***** when he first said it to you.Got in his face told him off see if he had the ball to back up his words if not it would of bin over,if he did you could of kicked his ***. I hate punk *** **** heads like you and ******** that wont back up there words.Calling the cops is why I think your a punk.

Old 06-23-2011, 09:52 AM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by cameraboy

Anyone have any ideas of what I can do? I don't really think I can do anything about this without escalating the situation and possibly ending up in jail myself.
Hit him with your purse.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:02 AM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by KBFXDLI
Hit him with your purse.

Old 06-23-2011, 11:11 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

make sure it's a Harley man purse

Old 06-23-2011, 11:50 AM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by schumacher
make sure it's a Harley man purse

LMAO...should have known the MoCo would be making some cash on genuine HD man purses.....

Old 06-23-2011, 11:52 AM
NightsRider
Cruiser
Old 06-23-2011, 05:13 PM
RoaringRigid
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,867 Likes on 1,019 Posts

Originally Posted by KBFXDLI
Hit him with your purse.
This is the best answer to any question ever posed on the internet ever. You sir just won the internet!

Old 06-24-2011, 11:07 AM
Daddy-O
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now that he's being evicted, this guy has nothing to lose. There is nothing more dangerous than someone with nothing left to lose. This guy is not going to just go away, especially if it appears you have won in the conflict. Even if you could beat his ***, that will not make him stop. To make him go away, you need to lose. Here’s what you do:

1. Park your bike as you normally would.
2. Get up at about 3 or 4 in the morning (not 2 he’ll just be getting home from the bar.)
3. Go out and gently lay your bike on its side.
4. For greater effect, loosen your hand controls.
5. In the morning, go out to find some *** has kicked your bike over.
6. Pick it up and let the mirrors and levers flop about.
7. Curse a few times, just enough so people notice what has happened.
8. When you see him, give him full credit for f’n up your bike (but don’t involve the popo or insurance).

He can now leave the situation satisfied that you got what you deserved.

Last edited by Daddy-O; 06-24-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Quick Reply: Veiled threat to my bike