The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Veiled threat to my bike

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 04:29 PM
jvg521
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kick his *** or move.

Old 04-27-2011, 04:30 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by cameraboy
so that if something happens to my bike, then can find him and say "did you kick over this guy's bike" and then he can say no.
so, how would that benefit you?

Old 04-27-2011, 04:31 PM
Iceman24
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 2,250 Likes on 1,641 Posts

Originally Posted by Kowan
Is your bike parked where a camera would catch him in the act?
I had similar idea...go get cheap webcam & HDD. Connect to PC - aim out window & record to HDD - swap file every 24-hrs. This way if he does anything - you've got video evidence...just a thought.

Old 04-27-2011, 04:34 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,967 Likes on 17,892 Posts

See what happens when believe all the stuff they tell about the man is your friend and he always help you ? No offense to the LEO's in here not one time in my life has a cop ever been helpful in those situations . Your going to be victim one way or the other , the guys gonna f*ck with your bike or you'll get arrested for dealing with it . System sucks doesn't it .

I'd second the blanket party if you've got some buddies with some ***** intact .

Old 04-27-2011, 04:40 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
.... if you've got some buddies with some ***** intact .
doubtful.

Old 04-27-2011, 05:21 PM
FFeric
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

I am a LEO and it does suck that there isn't much we can do in that situation. You did the right thing about making a record of it. A camera is a good idea. And make all your neigbors aware of his threats. It helps if he is not well like so them maybe people will keep a better eye on your bike.

Old 04-27-2011, 05:23 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
See what happens when believe all the stuff they tell about the man is your friend and he always help you ? No offense to the LEO's in here not one time in my life has a cop ever been helpful in those situations . Your going to be victim one way or the other , the guys gonna f*ck with your bike or you'll get arrested for dealing with it . System sucks doesn't it .

I'd second the blanket party if you've got some buddies with some ***** intact .
Yup... I like blanket parties... soap ina sock makes a nice attitude changer too while he is under the blanket just before ya drag him down the steps! Group thing is much better if neighbors are up to it.... if he was my neighbor... wouldn't be a problem!!! BTW if ya never had a blanket party... drag em feet first down the steps and his head makes a funny noise.....

Old 04-27-2011, 06:41 PM
MATUCHI
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I'd go to the guy and tell him we need to talk, and then look him in the eye and tell him "I’m sorry your car got messed up but I did not have anything to do with it" and keep looking him in the eye so he'll know you're telling the truth. Then tell him if you hear of anything about it you'll let him know.

I usually know when someone's telling the truth - hopefully he can too.

Old 04-27-2011, 06:43 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by MATUCHI
Maybe I'm old fashioned but I'd go to the guy and tell him we need to talk, and then look him in the eye and tell him "I’m sorry your car got messed up but I did not have anything to do with it" and keep looking him in the eye so he'll know you're telling the truth. Then tell him if you hear of anything about it you'll let him know.

I usually know when someone's telling the truth - hopefully he can too.
This guy really sounds like he needs a good beatdown to me... he is bein an azzwipe to other people living there by the sounds of it!

Old 04-27-2011, 06:49 PM
Len
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you might as well really fu_k up his car anyway - since he already thinks you did it

Quick Reply: Veiled threat to my bike