The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Veiled threat to my bike

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 11:59 AM
cameraboy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what happens if this tool holds a grudge and a year from now he comes across your path in a car while you're on the bike ?
And you think that he would feel any differently if I had beat him unconscious with my helmet instead?

Old 05-03-2011, 02:24 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cameraboy
And you think that he would feel any differently if I had beat him unconscious with my helmet instead?
no, but he would know to expect a severe beating instead of belly aching with the law.

Old 05-03-2011, 03:43 PM
cameraboy
Outstanding HDF Member

no, but he would know to expect a severe beating instead of belly aching with the law.
A severe beating after I get out of the hospital?

Well, where I"m sitting, I don't have a criminal record, I don't owe anyone money for damage I didn't cause, and the police spoke to this person and warned him to keep away from my property.

Seems like "belly aching" was the right thing to do.

when did you beat someone severely and had it solve a problem? Not trying to be a wise ***. Since what I did seems to have worked out for me, I would like to hear of a time when you had a similar problem and beating the person up solved it for you.

Old 05-03-2011, 04:32 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A severe beating after I get out of the hospital?

Well, where I"m sitting, I don't have a criminal record, I don't owe anyone money for damage I didn't cause, and the police spoke to this person and warned him to keep away from my property.

Seems like "belly aching" was the right thing to do.

when did you beat someone severely and had it solve a problem? Not trying to be a wise ***. Since what I did seems to have worked out for me, I would like to hear of a time when you had a similar problem and beating the person up solved it for you.
I've been on both ends of "severe beatings" and they paid off 99% of the time.
I'm not telling you whats right for you. Only you can decide that.
I just know that some people respond better to physical violence than a threat of eviction or even police intervention.
Sometimes just potential of physical confrontation is enough to stop an issue from escalating to this level.

Old 05-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Plow64
Stellar HDF Member
Received 158 Likes on 119 Posts

It's been handled. Case closed.

Old 05-04-2011, 12:35 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OP this thread was entertaining. The guys a dumbass for making accusations and threats without proof. You probably didn't dent his car with your truck. You probably handled this the right way for you. I doubt you have the stones to administer a good beating or to take one if things go south. Good thing you were dealing with an idiot who was just a punk.

Old 05-04-2011, 01:24 PM
cameraboy
Outstanding HDF Member

Hey, thanks.

i'm curious why you don't think I've given and gotten a good beating before.

Thing is, I'm 38, and this fighting over a dent in a car **** is for children and chumps, IMO. Not something adults with mortgages and children and insurance do.

Old 05-04-2011, 04:08 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well have you ever beat someone till they convulsed and lost control of body functions? You never mentioned how long you were in the hospital from your last beating or how much your lawyer charged you to keep you out of the system after almost beating someone to death. It is expensive to beat someone and if you use a weapon of any type the cost and time goes up drastically. There are usually clues.
Hey, thanks.

i'm curious why you don't think I've given and gotten a good beating before.

Thing is, I'm 38, and this fighting over a dent in a car **** is for children and chumps, IMO. Not something adults with mortgages and children and insurance do.

Old 05-04-2011, 05:16 PM
cameraboy
Outstanding HDF Member

no. As a civilized human being, I've never even continued to fight someone after they gave up or were unable to defend themselves.

I also don't "have the stones" to smother a baby, rob an elderly person, or light house on fire with people trapped inside.

and even if it came down to a fistfight, I certainly wouldn't beat someone nearly to death for damaging my motorcycle. I guess that makes me not as tough as some, but I'm ok with that.

Old 05-04-2011, 06:36 PM
notnutts
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I punch kittens.

Quick Reply: Veiled threat to my bike