The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Poser or Biker, rate yourself

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 08:27 PM
Milhaus99
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got called a Hoser today.... Was that one of the choices?

Old 03-30-2011, 11:11 AM
MADHOG
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Milhaus99
I got called a Hoser today.... Was that one of the choices?
I think it still qualifies, sort of… A Hoser that rides bikes is sort of like a Poser that could have a little Nerdness going on, or vise versa

Old 03-30-2011, 08:20 PM
CrabbyPaddy
Intermediate
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by vivalv1000
Well let's see... I don't have any gear with Harley logos (except boots), only one tat, no facial hair, not a member of a club, I use a DOT helmet and full fingered gloves, don't hang out at bars.....

Ouch, I guess I'm a Poser, time to come out of the closet! After thinking hard about this I'm not sure how I'm going to get a decent night’s sleep from now on.

When it comes down to it do I really give a crap about what anyone else thinks about me or my bike? Hell no! As long as I'm having fun that's all that matters.

Ride on and have fun brothers.
HEY HEY HEY there 1000!! I have a mustache that makes Paul Senior and Sam Elliot's stashes look like *****'s My stash is so big it has it's own zip code!! Stop being a hater and thanks for your service to our country!

Old 03-30-2011, 10:56 PM
Kristy1980
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This kid is the only real "biker" I've ever met! He's been riding, well since before he was born if you count when I rode while pregnant...since then he has used any and every toy, every piece of food, anything he can wrap his hand around and made the vrooom sound since he was 6 months old. He got a trike for Christmas and was riding it before he could reach the pedals from the seat. His favorite toy is a blue motorcycle model (btw, some of the mods he has done: removed all fairings, chopped the exhaust, and he's in the middle of modifying the handlebars. )

He is literally and freakishly obsessed with riding and anything on wheels, especially if it only has two. He's only 19 months old and doesnt yet know diddly squat about Harley vs Honda, cager vs biker, poser vs 1%. He just wants to ride.

Old 03-31-2011, 09:41 AM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Kristy1980
This kid is the only real "biker" I've ever met! He's been riding, well since before he was born if you count when I rode while pregnant...since then he has used any and every toy, every piece of food, anything he can wrap his hand around and made the vrooom sound since he was 6 months old. He got a trike for Christmas and was riding it before he could reach the pedals from the seat. His favorite toy is a blue motorcycle model (btw, some of the mods he has done: removed all fairings, chopped the exhaust, and he's in the middle of modifying the handlebars. )

He is literally and freakishly obsessed with riding and anything on wheels, especially if it only has two. He's only 19 months old and doesnt yet know diddly squat about Harley vs Honda, cager vs biker, poser vs 1%. He just wants to ride.

He will break your heart by becoming a well know world famous Cardiac Surgeon that is a Hells Angel

Old 04-01-2011, 04:38 AM
mechmotor82
Advanced

well its safe to say that Im not a biker but at the same time im not a poser, how about that guy that rides a motorcycle that you can call when you need a hand

Old 04-03-2011, 10:25 AM
Beerswimmer
Cruiser
Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts

Hmmm.... I have a newer model bike, so automatically I just started riding.

I have "ring" boots, so I'm trying to look like a biker.

I wear a full face DOT helmet because it's cold, so I'm a puss.

I wear a windbreaker instead of a leather jacket, so I'm a dork.

I guess I'm a poser! Damn, I need to get some fingerless gloves and a leather vest. Maybe I can start a gang or do meth so I can be a "real biker"?

Or maybe I actually am a "real biker" because I love to ride and don't give a **** what anyone thinks?

Old 04-03-2011, 11:23 AM
drnk_n_publick
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I really don't ride much. But I do enjoy revving the chit out of my bike when I pull into Starbucks. Or the ice cream parlor, depending on my mood. And judging by the looks of terror I get from old ladies or pre-teen girls, I am a BIKER.

Old 04-03-2011, 12:24 PM
jlasoftail
Road Warrior
Received 97 Likes on 53 Posts

It's hard to be one or the other living in Canada. Like in the summer I wear all leather and chain my wallet to my pants. I sell drugs and kill people. I run hookers. In the winter I go to church, feed the homeless, take in orphaned puppies and write poetry. Now the spring and fall get confusing. Sometimes I mix up the two and sell drugs to puppies, wear my leather and skulls to church, and write poems about hookers. So I'm not really sure what that makes me...

Old 04-03-2011, 02:52 PM
lildee
Tourer

I'm a BADDDD *** Biker Chick! In other words: a POSER!

-in reality: just an island girl enjoying being on her motorbike!-

Quick Reply: Poser or Biker, rate yourself