The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does your woman mind other women on the back?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 06:21 PM
The Shute
Club Member
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Hey folks, remember when Bikers were rude, crude, socially unacceptable, and didn't take directions from the p-pad?

Old 03-08-2011, 06:28 PM
straps
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

on the comment on the passenger pegs,it actually back fired on me,i put the pegs up when im riding by myself then the next time she wanted ride,she noticed it and gave me hell and said what? you dont want me riding with you anymore?,sheesh!, needless to say i leave them down now lol

Old 03-08-2011, 10:05 PM
HDHog1
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude. Your askin us to admit or divulge indescretions and secrets. So I will answer for all. We would never take any lady for a ride unless it was Sister Mary Kate. Even with a Hall Pass.

Old 03-09-2011, 11:27 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by The Shute
Hey folks, remember when Bikers were rude, crude, socially unacceptable, and didn't take directions from the p-pad?

Back in the Day , I hear you . I had just finished my new build and had it out with some buddies and 1st wife came waddling out and asked " when do I get a ride ? " and " Fat women don't get on my bike " fell outa my mouth before the brain engaged and I didn't come home for 3 days .

Second wife decided she was going to be bitch for the whole 2 weeks of a road trip , day 3 I told her enough and she turned up the volume . I dumped her on the curb with $300 and her **** in front the skycap at the Dallas Airport 3 hrs later , had a nice time for the rest of my road trip .

That making life miserable game women like to play can work both ways , you just need a working set of ***** that's all .

Old 03-09-2011, 02:10 PM
8541hog
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

That seat is reserved for the OL and anyone she says can ride there.

Every time I hear "Do whatever you want" the first thing that goes through my mind is this:

Old 03-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Faast Ed
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 8541hog
That seat is reserved for the OL and anyone she says can ride there.

Every time I hear "Do whatever you want" the first thing that goes through my mind is this:

LMAO!

Go's along with what I was sayin' a few pages back.

"Even if she tells you okay, she may still be uncomfortable with it".

She might be trying to act nice because she loves you, but it might still work on her emotionally. No need to do anything that may cause her some grief. She's your babe and you want her to be happy.

Old 03-10-2011, 01:32 PM
bikergirl40
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Back in the Day , I hear you . I had just finished my new build and had it out with some buddies and 1st wife came waddling out and asked " when do I get a ride ? " and " Fat women don't get on my bike " fell outa my mouth before the brain engaged and I didn't come home for 3 days .

Second wife decided she was going to be bitch for the whole 2 weeks of a road trip , day 3 I told her enough and she turned up the volume . I dumped her on the curb with $300 and her **** in front the skycap at the Dallas Airport 3 hrs later , had a nice time for the rest of my road trip .

That making life miserable game women like to play can work both ways , you just need a working set of ***** that's all .
Why do you guys insist on colour all women with one brush? Well, to be fair, not all do .. just some.

There is a lot to be said about the 'why' a women bitches or becomes one. It's not because they just woke up that day and 'decided to be a bitch' that day. Good Grief already!

Women are reactive creatures. They REACT to negativity as well as positive stimulation or reinforcement. Reassess the goings on previous to her just simply waking up that day, and 'deciding to be a bitch' .. Given your obvious behaviour when your partner doesn't look or act like you'd prefer, me thinks you may have had more to do with THAT decision making process than you'd like us all to believe.me

As far as the fat comment to your other wife .. Well, I think you already know how something that hurtful causes a woman to react. Lesson learned ... Then again, Maybe not. Some guys are just simply slow learners.

Last edited by bikergirl40; 03-10-2011 at 01:43 PM.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Faast Ed
Banned

Originally Posted by bikergirl40
Why do you guys insist on colour all women with one brush? Well, to be fair, not all do .. just some.

There is a lot to be said about the 'why' a women bitches or becomes one. It's not because they just woke up that day and 'decided to be a bitch' that day. Good Grief already!

Women are reactive creatures. They REACT to negativity as well as positive stimulation or reinforcement. Reassess the goings on previous to her just simply waking up that day, and 'deciding to be a bitch' .. Given your obvious behaviour when your partner doesn't look or act like you'd prefer, me thinks you may have had more to do with THAT decision making process than you'd like us all to believe.me

As far as the fat comment to your other wife .. Well, I think you already know how something that hurtful causes a woman to react. Lesson learned ... Then again, Maybe not. Some guys are just simply slow learners.
I can't stop yawning today,..... Zzzzzzz,..... zzz......

Old 03-10-2011, 05:55 PM
bikergirl40
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Faast Ed
I can't stop yawning today,..... Zzzzzzz,..... zzz......
Pffftt! Like I said ... SLOW LEARNERS.

Old 03-10-2011, 06:03 PM
Faast Ed
Banned

Originally Posted by bikergirl40
Pffftt! Like I said ... SLOW LEARNERS.
Speak for yourself. You tell us these quirky things you would like to see men do for you. We "need to learn" how to do this (you say).

News Flash: Men don't like walking on eggshells over some quirky little damsels desire.

Now you have learned this magical thing where you can better please your man. You can thank me later when you see how good the results are for you.

Quick Reply: Does your woman mind other women on the back?