The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does your woman mind other women on the back?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 11:39 AM
bikergirl40
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Faast Ed
Did you say hormonal ?

The root cause of most every problem known to mankind.
I can't even argue with that. Hormonal changes are wicked for some .. for others it's an excuse .. That's when it buggs the he!! outta me. I'm a woman, and have experienced it myself. It can very easily take control, before you even know it...more than you can even imagine.

Problem is, for some, when they finally realize where these whacked up feelings come from, they don't even try to curb it, or get help. THAT again .. buggs the he!! outta me.

That goes for men too .. remember, especially during puberty? My guess is, even YOU guys weren't thinking quite so clearly back then, either.

HORMONES SUCK!!!!

Old 03-11-2011, 11:47 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by bikergirl40
I can't even argue with that. Hormonal changes are wicked for some .. for others it's an excuse .. That's when it buggs the he!! outta me. I'm a woman, and have experienced it myself. It can very easily take control, before you even know it...more than you can even imagine.

Problem is, for some, when they finally realize where these whacked up feelings come from, they don't even try to curb it, or get help. THAT again .. buggs the he!! outta me.

That goes for men too .. remember, especially during puberty? My guess is, even YOU guys weren't thinking quite so clearly back then, either.

HORMONES SUCK!!!!

You may have a point , before I turned 30 big **** did have a way of keeping my attention ..............

Old 03-15-2011, 05:42 AM
DMacLeod
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HORMONES SUCK!!!!
HaHaHa... I can relate. 5 or 6 years back my wife started going through the change. I made her a Dr's appointment and went with her as she was adament there was nothing wrong with her.... Even though I felt she should have changed her name to Sybil.

Get to the Doc's office and he asks my wife why she is there. Her response "He (meaning me) thinks I am starting menopause... She said this rather smuggly as she believed I was wrong.

The Doc's response "Mary, you aren't starting menopause. You are in it".

She started taking a suppliment and everything went back to normal. This is all finished now and things are great. Only took 3 years...

Old 03-15-2011, 01:26 PM
Old Sorrel
Road Captain

There is a lot to be said about the 'why' a women bitches or becomes one. It's not because they just woke up that day and 'decided to be a bitch' that day. Good Grief already!
My second wife said I turned her into a bitch. It must be true because she was not one before we got married. I'm done with the wife thing. I'm not buying another cow, I'll get my milk through the fence from now on.

Anyway, my ex-girlfriend used to say that only the wife or girlfriend should get the back seat.

Now, that seat is reserved for the woman who is currently meeting my sexual needs at the time. She always gets first call on the seat and trumps all others. We all know the order of preference:
***, gas, or grass (or beer), no woman rides for free - unless she has big *******!

Old 03-15-2011, 02:27 PM
crashin
Road Captain
Received 16 Likes on 2 Posts

My wife is fine with all but one girl riding on the bike and has asked me to give rides to people before.

The one she says no to is one particular ex. I went through a lot of drama including a parternity test with her. So it is rather understandable.

Old 03-15-2011, 04:12 PM
Faast Ed
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by DMacLeod
HaHaHa... I can relate. 5 or 6 years back my wife started going through the change. I made her a Dr's appointment and went with her as she was adament there was nothing wrong with her.... Even though I felt she should have changed her name to Sybil.

Get to the Doc's office and he asks my wife why she is there. Her response "He (meaning me) thinks I am starting menopause... She said this rather smuggly as she believed I was wrong.

The Doc's response "Mary, you aren't starting menopause. You are in it".

She started taking a suppliment and everything went back to normal. This is all finished now and things are great. Only took 3 years...
Supplement? Please do share! LOL

My wife refuses to believe anything is out of the norm and going to the Doc ain't gonna happen. If there is an over the counter supplement, I might have some hope.

Old 03-16-2011, 04:17 AM
DMacLeod
Road Captain

She used the soy supplement. Worked very well for her. I made sure there was always a good supply on hand.

Attached Thumbnails Does your woman mind other women on the back?-unnamed.jpg  
Old 03-16-2011, 09:30 AM
Lakerat
Road Warrior
Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Lakerat
Girlfriend and I have an agreement. I don't give rides to anyone else and she doesn't ride with anyone else.
OOps, exception to the rule: GF asked me to take this out of town friend for a ride. More than happy to:

Old 03-16-2011, 08:00 PM
dothedoo
Tourer

Probably be more fun if she asked you to "take this friend out of town for a ride". lol

Originally Posted by Lakerat
OOps, exception to the rule: GF asked me to take this out of town friend for a ride. More than happy to:

Old 03-16-2011, 09:03 PM
m361
Tourer
Received 22 Likes on 3 Posts

Uh...no

Quick Reply: Does your woman mind other women on the back?