The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hells Angels vs Sons of Anarchy...final showdown

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 09:22 AM
maryland blackout
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Hells Angels vs Sons of Anarchy...final showdown

To put an end to all of the talk about MC's and posers in SOA shirts etc (yeah i know it's not going to really put an end to it but what the hell):

I was at the Timonium bike show this weekend, which was great, and witnessed the topics of every ridiculous thread here come to fruition right before my eyes. The cast of Sons of Anarchy was there, there were a fair amount guys walking around in SOA t-shirts with state rockers on the bottom, there were half a dozen a Hell's Angels there (they even entered a bike in the show), there were Iron Horsemen there, guys in chaps that clearly didn't ride to the show, along with a bunch of other (insert poser, RUB, or whatever other over-used forum stereotype here.) GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!

....nothing. Absolutely nothing. Nobody was stabbed, beaten, called a poser, yelled at, pushed, nothing. There wasn't even a dancing knife fight ala Jets vs. Sharks. Well that's not true entirely. I accidentally bumped into one of the Hell's Angels while i was looking at a bike. I said sorry, as did he and we kept walking. He wasn't waiting for me in the parking lot and i'm pretty sure i don't have a bounty on my head. Crazy huh! Glad i could settle all of the unrest and fear. Cheers

Last edited by maryland blackout; 02-14-2011 at 06:51 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:37 AM
Ultra Street Jewell
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's my take on the whole thing. You have actors who play bikers on a TV show called S.O.A. Now out of the 4 members of the S.O.A show, how many of them really ride or are paid to act like bikers? Now out of all the ones wearing S.O.A t-shirts and jackets at the show who rode to the show in a car are really actors and wanna bee's.
You goo out and buy your S.O.A gear and wear it like the true badass you are. But you cannot and will never be able to go out and buy an Hells Angle, Pagans, Outlaws, Choosen Son's, or any other !% rocker.....In a nut shell.....Make believe....Reality....

Old 02-14-2011, 09:51 AM
zird00
Tourer

You mean S.O.A. isnt real?

Old 02-14-2011, 10:06 AM
notfairweather
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ooh, I know!!!, Ah nevermind, dont care!

Old 02-14-2011, 10:26 AM
Ghosteh
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I bet if you bumped into a HA while wearing colors from a rival club, it wouldn't have ended with a polite "excuse me".

Pretty sure that MCs know that SOA is just a TV show.

Old 02-14-2011, 10:31 AM
notfairweather
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ghosteh
I bet if you bumped into a HA while wearing colors from a rival club, it wouldn't have ended with a polite "excuse me".

Pretty sure that MCs know that SOA is just a TV show.
And how do you know that? An accident is just that, an accident, or I guess I need to start beating the crap out of everyone that bumps me.

Old 02-14-2011, 10:41 AM
ord sgt
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 153 Likes on 101 Posts

if you didn't apologize, things might have gotten ugly. showing common respect will take us a long way. as you saw, you get what you give.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:33 AM
Griff012FLHX
Club Member
Received 87 Likes on 52 Posts

As mentioned above, you apologized....So thats the end of it....If you did not apologize....Well, thats another story.
It's all about respect.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:44 AM
DMorr99
Road Master

I knew the eThugs would come out on this one. Obviously there wasn't any of the eThugs that frequent this forum at that bike show or everybody would have gotten their asses kicked. There are some bad MFers on this site yo!

Old 02-14-2011, 11:55 AM
carpetride
Elite HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

There wasn't any trouble because Jax would kick anyones *** if they started anything.

Quick Reply: Hells Angels vs Sons of Anarchy...final showdown