The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hells Angels vs Sons of Anarchy...final showdown

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 10:15 AM
justjohn
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sam Crow, aka Ron Pearlman, yes he's not really Sam Crow, would have put on his beast costume, instead of his biker costume and scare all the little girls away.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:19 AM
notfairweather
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by justjohn
Sam Crow, aka Ron Pearlman, yes he's not really Sam Crow, would have put on his beast costume, instead of his biker costume and scare all the little girls away.
"SAMCRO"= Sons of Anarchy MC Redwood Original, Ron Pearlman plays a character named Clay on the show who is the national president of the "club"

Old 02-15-2011, 12:16 PM
tar_snake
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 1,043 Likes on 494 Posts

Originally Posted by maryland blackout
To put an end to all of the talk about MC's and posers in SOA shirts etc ...yadda yadda yadda...
Ugh...

Attached Thumbnails Hells Angels vs Sons of Anarchy...final showdown-awjeeznotthiscrapagain.jpg  
Old 02-15-2011, 02:01 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,055 Likes on 17,934 Posts

Cut the R&W boys some slack they can see a walking joke just the next guy can . With the SOA fanboys it just takes all the guess work out of who's an assclown and who isn't .

Old 02-15-2011, 02:31 PM
maryland blackout
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Gully
This whole thread is like
But you still clicked and commented, didn't ya?

Old 02-15-2011, 05:33 PM
thumperhdcmc
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Still don't understand why the hell someone would wear a SOA cut...

Old 02-16-2011, 10:01 AM
justjohn
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by notfairweather
"SAMCRO"= Sons of Anarchy MC Redwood Original, Ron Pearlman plays a character named Clay on the show who is the national president of the "club"
Thanks, its clay then.

Now go do some internet search and find out what this ACTOR played, what parts?

Old 02-16-2011, 12:12 PM
an Uncouth Barbarian
Road Warrior
Received 69 Likes on 47 Posts

Ron Pearlman, aka Clay, is not SAMCRO. The club is SAMCRO. Gotta' admit, the show is something to laugh at.

Old 02-16-2011, 12:37 PM
OneManShow
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don’t mind all the SOA fans out there, I mean most of them don't own a bike, led alone know how to ride but they are always nice to me when I'm riding. Like for example when I go to split (Please I dont want to turn this into your and ******* because you split thread, I do, it's legal here, I’m going to keep doing it, get over it) they always give me plenty of space to head on thru. Actually I’ve seen a guy in a work van and SOA hoddie bitch some guy out for me that tried to squeeze me when I was splitting once. If they want to support, let them support.

Hell we all know that this bunch is the same bunch of people that would buy the Harley Davidson sticker to put on their car's back window even though they hadn't ever been on a Harley Davidson in their life. But who cares they are supporting you they dig you ride an American classic they can’t or won’t or whatever who cares. I never met a guy who I thought was a little fake to be a dick. It's usually "Wow, man that’s a really sweet bike" when it's bone stock, yeah they’re jockin your nuts a little but hey he paid you a complement better that than some other a$$ hole that would rather see you on the ground than riding next to their cage on the freeway.

My point is most of you guys spend way too much time worrying about people who want to be like us that can't or won't, than the people who don’t want us to act the way we do. Who would rather see this type of lifestyle disappear and it's nothing more than a dirty, noisy, and annoying hobby. Oh and these people are out there if you ride to work but wear some kind of uniform that hides the fact that you ride, you'll see it. People talking about how they wish they could just open there door on a guy who splittin, Or how they don’t give a $h!t they will change lanes into a riding pack cause they pay taxes too. Hate on these people please, the people who like what we ride or do, let’s leave them alone.

Old 02-16-2011, 02:10 PM
oakspeed
Tourer
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by thumperhdcmc
Still don't understand why the hell someone would wear a SOA cut...
probably because they were bullied at school, cant get a woman without paying, and want to look like a real bad *** ****.

Quick Reply: Hells Angels vs Sons of Anarchy...final showdown