The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Utopian Society of Bikers

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Utopian Society of Bikers

The cat is out of the bag. The Utopian Society of Bikers is no longer the idle musings of an underestimated and misunderstood (some say malevolent) but decidedly brilliant intellect far beyond the capabilities of your puny, sluggish "normal" brains. The universe changes tonight, becoming sane and orderly and perfect. Today, We publish the U.S.oB. Manifesto: herewith, bend low and proclaim fealty to Our basic Utopian Principles...

I. This is as far as I got. Its cold outside and I just had my other hip replaced and I'm runnin' low on pain pills. I can't go anywhere. I can't do anything. I can't even pee without crutches...a curse that medical science and Mother Nature visit upon me throughout the night at 85-minute intervals. Spongebob has lost his novel appeal. American Chopper has become a soap opera where everybody is rooting for some gratuitous violence. My socks itch and I can't reach 'em. It's gonna be 59 degrees tomorrow. I'll still be wearing the same sweat suit, watchin' the wife go ridin' on her Sportster...wait! That's not a Sportster...that's, that's...AAAauuuugggghh!

Old 02-05-2011, 07:47 PM
dan conner
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

utopian society of bikers? sounds like a club to me. have i ever told you that clubs suck? get some by-laws, a patch, dues, and a mandatory run...get an AMA sanction and put on a poker run. then you will be a real club. if you have the nerve, get a 3 piece patch. lots of potential here. guess i willl miss the boat again.

Old 02-05-2011, 08:07 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"

Dues? DUES! Dan, The Overlord thinks you may have something there. Dues...especially from Subjugates...could be levied and we could take the money and do Great Things with it. Abolish hunger, end poverty, do away with disease and misery, hit a few good strip clubs, bring world peace, pay for gas, and maybe have a little left over for that new Ultra. After all, The Overlord can't afford to look shabby, eh?

Old 02-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Gypsylady
-Moderator-"Wench with a Wrench and Queen of Quips"
Received 1,980 Likes on 755 Posts

Originally Posted by Roosterboots
Dues? DUES! Dan, The Overlord thinks you may have something there. Dues...especially from Subjugates...could be levied and we could take the money and do Great Things with it. Abolish hunger, end poverty, do away with disease and misery, hit a few good strip clubs, bring world peace, pay for gas, and maybe have a little left over for that new Ultra. After all, The Overlord can't afford to look shabby, eh?

How much can you extort....Ummm, I mean charge (yeah, that's it) Lambchop for dues?

Old 02-05-2011, 10:04 PM
dan conner
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

perhaps a multi-level ponzi scheme coupled with a well run pyramid referral system will get you that new ultra quickly...remember, black is the fastest color.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:11 PM
chromedome09
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm in .. I'd buy a patch that said U. S.O.B I wouldn't prospect for one though.

Old 02-05-2011, 11:47 PM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I do not care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members. Groucho Marx
US comedian with Marx Brothers (1890 - 1977)

Last edited by *NIGHT TRAIN*; 02-05-2011 at 11:50 PM.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:16 AM
jackstrr
Road Warrior
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

What the hell kind of pain pills did you get? I want some cause I didnt understand a thing you said, or,... maybe I need some cause I did understand. Im confused, but I am with ya all the way. I only have 1 hip r&r, so your like an icon or ledgend or something. It wont be long and youll be out riding. go test drive a trike. sorry for being long winded i had 1/2 a vicoden for a sprained eyebrow.

Old 02-06-2011, 01:30 AM
clicker01
Road Warrior

Depends. They're adult sized. ;-)

Old 02-06-2011, 10:16 AM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

can I be a plank owner??
my doc say we.... i mean
I've got to get out more