The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Utopian Society of Bikers

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2011, 09:50 PM
dfndr
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, that did it. Count me out! Too conservative, or too liberal, or too something. I need a drink. Maybe I'll reconsider. Hope you get better soon.

Old 02-14-2011, 02:05 PM
notfairweather
Cruiser

The whole girl/pink thing threw me off

Old 02-24-2011, 10:31 PM
Johnny1956
Advanced

All I can say is Rut Row!

Old 02-24-2011, 11:14 PM
kountry
Road Master

Originally Posted by dan conner
utopian society of bikers? sounds like a club to me. have i ever told you that clubs suck? get some by-laws, a patch, dues, and a mandatory run...get an AMA sanction and put on a poker run. then you will be a real club. if you have the nerve, get a 3 piece patch. lots of potential here. guess i
willl miss the boat
again.
I think you should fall off the boat every thread I've seen you on your a d1ck. Maybe it's your nature.

Old 02-24-2011, 11:19 PM
rodnock
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kountry
I think you should fall off the boat every thread I've seen you on your a d1ck. Maybe it's your nature.
This is the Bullshit Forum. Chill, Roo is on meds!

Old 02-24-2011, 11:30 PM
kountry
Road Master

Originally Posted by rodnock
This is the Bullshit Forum. Chill, Roo is on meds!
It's not just this thread it's just the last couple I seen he just came across that way. I agree though guy must be on meds but no need to be a *** on every post. Just my 2cents.

Old 02-25-2011, 05:03 AM
Timmy B
Outstanding HDF Member
Location: 12 year, Colombia, 4 years Mexico, currently In Kuwait, but Boston is HOME!!
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dan conner
utopian society of bikers? sounds like a club to me. have i ever told you that clubs suck? get some by-laws, a patch, dues, and a mandatory run...get an AMA sanction and put on a poker run. then you will be a real club. if you have the nerve, get a 3 piece patch. lots of potential here. guess i willl miss the boat again.

I could be mistaken, but I think the rooster fela wa joking, coming down off his pill, take some more by the way it is a hoot to read the idea, and just writing something to pass the time, now if your joking as well, OK. But it seems like you did not read the whole post, HIS WIFE IS OUT ON HIS BIKE!!! Now that has got to be a joke or else there ares some grounds for divorce, espeically if she has her own scoot!!!

the acronym for this would be funny.

Old 02-25-2011, 12:27 PM
jstew
Cruiser

Excellent post.

Old 02-26-2011, 10:54 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Y'all leave Dan alone! Th' Roo ain't offended. B'sides, it IS the BS forum and he has as much right to write BS as everyone else. Don't jump on him for writin'. Just let what he wrote fertilize yer own BS gardens. If he's a goongabogga, he'll eventually go somewhere else to play. If he's a player, we'll have some fun.

RODNOCK - The quickness and brutality of your comeback deserves honorable mention, so by the power vested in me as Utopian Overlord, I hereby bestow upon you the gratitude of an all-seeing, all-knowing, omnipotent ruler and reduce your punishment from ten lashes to nine.

TIMMY - I stood there and watched Miz Roo drive off on Stray Dog and I turned into King Ninny. She got a briefing like they give white top crews at HMX (if ya know what I'm talking about, you're laughin'). Then I grumped and whined and peed in my pants until, finally, my good buddy Lonnie Rhodes speaks up. He's one of the few living creatures on God's Earth whom I have trusted to ride Stray Dog, Iron Maiden, AND Dirty Betty. Anyway, he put it all into perspective. I was busy having a morbid vision wherein Miz Roo pulls out onto our street on Stray Dog, lugs the engine, falls over, and is immediately squashed by an 18-wheeler. Lonnie watched Miz Roo pull out of the driveway and he said, "That girl sure is a good biker." You know what? He's right.

DAN - in th' spirit of the thread I hereby pardon you, with the power vested in me as Utopian Overlord...blah, blah, blah...ten lashes to six, and as a special prize you get four hours with a Utopian courtesan, but beware...Utopian medical science hasn't quite figured out the cure for what she has so it's probably best to just hold hands. And wash afterwards.

Th' Roo!

Last edited by Roosterboots; 02-26-2011 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Remove references to secret government diseases
Old 02-27-2011, 07:54 AM
Zig Zag 2010
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

--------------

Last edited by Zig Zag 2010; 11-08-2011 at 11:35 AM.

Quick Reply: Utopian Society of Bikers