The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tell my you would not punch this guy !!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 02:31 PM
Artlee
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BS but still a Pig F'er. Fly right holds truth.
A few years back, there was this younger guy that used to fly barefoot. He liked to stall the plane, fly treetops and other fun things when he had an audience. His company was contracted by the ROTC at a high school here in Maine, to give rides and let kids at the stick for a bit. Well he crashed and took 3 kids to the grave with him. My neice was supposed to be on that flight but, decided not to, she did not like the guy and had a weird feeling about flying that run. My neice's BF died in the crash. Well, I guess I'm sensitive to pilots dickin' around in a plane.

Old 01-21-2011, 04:54 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,315 Likes on 1,030 Posts

Originally Posted by Artlee
BS but still a Pig F'er. Fly right holds truth.
A few years back, there was this younger guy that used to fly barefoot. He liked to stall the plane, fly treetops and other fun things when he had an audience. His company was contracted by the ROTC at a high school here in Maine, to give rides and let kids at the stick for a bit. Well he crashed and took 3 kids to the grave with him. My neice was supposed to be on that flight but, decided not to, she did not like the guy and had a weird feeling about flying that run. My neice's BF died in the crash. Well, I guess I'm sensitive to pilots dickin' around in a plane.
Thats fugged up!

I remember a story my uncle told me, he was a P-51 pilot iin the war flying over Germany. He told about how they talked about being stunt pilots after the war and flying so low coming in to land they would try to snag the clothes line of a woman who lived near that runway... but the one that really got me was the pilot that decided to fly through a hangar... hangar door on the other end was closed! He in his haste had not circled to check that part out! My uncle changed his mind after that incident to become a stunt pilot.....

Old 01-21-2011, 05:09 PM
ord sgt
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 153 Likes on 101 Posts

An older gentleman whom I worked with, told me this story.....George ( co-worker ) was an areial reconnisence pilot in WW2, south Pacific theatre. Fly a P-38, no guns, just cameras. Commander complained that George was flying too high for good pictures. Next mission, George came back with part of a Japanese flag hanging from the tail of his Lightning. Commander told him to fly higher.

Old 01-22-2011, 11:03 AM
Tactical111
Road Master
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

How about the stories of Commercial Pilots who throw it on "auto pilot" and nap?? Or the story about the pilots who were on their laptops and over flew the airport on auto pilot? Now that's some scary shat.

My old man was a top machine gunner and radio operator on a B-17 Flying Fortress in the South Pacific Theatre. He told me; " Those Japs would come at us out of the Sun. I'd stand on that double barreled .50 cal until the bastards exploded." Now those are cajones my friends.

Old 01-22-2011, 07:43 PM
Then Came Bronson
Grand HDF Member
Veteran: Marine Corp
Received 2,911 Likes on 988 Posts

I fly for a living, and in my opinion both of these dipshit tools need to be beaten with a Boeing cockpit crash axe. After the beating, the pilot should have his license pulled, and not be allowed on airport property.

I was watching the instruments, and this ******* lost about 600 ft during his little stunt, and his VSI (vertical speed indicator) was pegged at a good 2000 feet per minute rate of descent, with increasing airspeed. As he started to level off at 2300 ft, he was still descending at a thousand ft per minute. If he'd have waited a little longer to initiate his recovery, things would have gotten real interesting with the pilot trying to pull out of a high speed dive that close to the ground.

There is a time and a place for horsing around...2300 feet in a bug smasher isn't one of them.

Old 01-23-2011, 09:02 AM
Geoff
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 668 Likes on 414 Posts

Someone should send this video to the FAA and see if they laugh.