The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

soa patch holder at sac easytriders show

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 09:34 AM
ruf361
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tripp_HPjunkie
Theres a huge difference from soa patch pretender than wearing a ufc shirt
i agree, the patches are pretending the t-shirt is supporting. For some reason there are a ton of guys that put on a Tap Out shirt or UFC shirt and get insta billy bad *** complex.

Old 01-19-2011, 09:54 AM
Sprtstr1200
Road Captain
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Giant Mike
Why do you guys call people names for asking a question?
It is a forum for discusions, don't discussions start with a question?

I posted on page 1 because there are already hundreds of threads about SOA. There's already a thread about a guy wearing a SOA shirt and the discussion of whether it's a real club or not or whether us patch holders give a damn. The OP really couldn't find his answer in one of those threads? There's currently 233 threads that discuss SOA somewhere in the thread.

I guess it's my own fault for reading these threads to begin with and letting them continue to annoy me. It won't happen again.

Old 01-19-2011, 09:55 AM
Giant Mike
Advanced

I personally, do not wear any of the clothes or patches mentioned here. I do however wear a plain colored t-shirt and jeans pretty much everyday, and that is what I choose. Maybe all of you fashion police would be better of on the Bravo tv forum, sounds like a bunch of cranky women on here. What makes your opinion so important when it comes to what someone else is dressed like?

Old 01-19-2011, 10:19 AM
RHPAW
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 14,648 Likes on 6,534 Posts

Originally Posted by Giant Mike
I personally, do not wear any of the clothes or patches mentioned here. Maybe all of you fashion police would be better of on the Bravo tv forum, sounds like a bunch of cranky women on here. What makes your opinion so important when it comes to what someone else is dressed like?
Then why make sure we all know what you wear?

You should at least have a Saloon logo on that T-shirt. Jeez....Even Barney Fife took pride in his uniform.
Sincerely,
Tyra Banks.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:40 AM
chuckw2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 384 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by Gazzalodi
A pawnstars t-shirt, man, that's some disturbing imagery rightr there. Probably not make fun, run away screaming, maybe.
I was dissapointed to learn Pawn Stars isn't always real. Found that out yesterday while researching vintage Coke machines. I really liked that show too, dammit.

Old 01-19-2011, 10:50 AM
TattoodCaptain
Road Warrior
Received 951 Likes on 399 Posts

Originally Posted by chuckw2
I was dissapointed to learn Pawn Stars isn't always real. Found that out yesterday while researching vintage Coke machines. I really liked that show too, dammit.
What are you saying?? It's gotta be real, it's on tv!

Old 01-19-2011, 10:55 AM
chopped7
Road Master

it's real godammit. i was in the parking lot in vegas. you must be thinking of american pickers. lol!

Old 01-19-2011, 12:33 PM
chuckw2
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by chopped7
it's real godammit. i was in the parking lot in vegas. you must be thinking of american pickers. lol!
haha! apparently some of the stuff is actually owned by the "experts" that are brought in to "analyze" what the "customer" supposedly bring in and is actually for sale on the "experts" own site. not true for everything they show but enough to make ya wonder. The vintage Coke machine Rick had "restored" wasn't even the same model when he got it back. Plus the time frame to do one of those is almost a year.

Old 01-19-2011, 01:08 PM
BigPappa
Intermediate
Cool Maybe?

Originally Posted by diesel6060
I know I have read on this forum that a real soa doesn't exist. The reason I say this is because on Saturday at the Easyriders bike show in Sacramento, I see a guy walking around with a 3 piece SOA patch with the bottom rocker saying Elk Grove. For those of you not from the Sacramento area, Elk Grove is a suburb of Sac. I kept looking around for more or to see if the other Mc's would hassle him. Nothing. Anyone else see this. I am not a member of any MC and mean no disrespect to any club. Just wondering.
There is an Elk Grove suburb of the Windy City too... he may not even been from you part of the woods...

Old 01-19-2011, 01:31 PM
chuckw2
Outstanding HDF Member

are we talking about sons of anarchy or sons of armegeddon?

Quick Reply: soa patch holder at sac easytriders show