The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

soa patch holder at sac easytriders show

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2011, 06:07 PM
diesel6060
Road Captain
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Not a troll. Never meant to be. What's worse a person asking a question on a forum or the group who crucify him for asking? Just asked if anyone else saw this guy get his a@# handed to him. Maybe I should have invited him to this forum to make sure he gets chewed up.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:26 PM
Rapter-10
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh jesus it might be 70 in El Paso, but you can already tell this winter will be epic.

Old 01-19-2011, 12:20 AM
purevil71
Tourer

Originally Posted by Giant Mike
Why do you guys call people names for asking a question?
It is a forum for discusions, don't discussions start with a question?
Originally Posted by harleytuner
Kind've what I was thinking. I didn't see anything controversial about the OP. Just asking a simple question. Heck, i'm curious now myself. I didn't think there was a real SOA, pretty sure there's not. but I thought that real 3P MC's didn't take to well to other clubs wearing 3 patch, let alone "claiming" real estate.

Same reason I got called a troll, RUB, poser and who knows what else asking a question about the club. I was trying to get some more info on them, and had though about taking up their offer to join them, until I started doing a little research on them on this site as well as some others. I have since learned that among MC's they pretty much get zero respect, and from reading some of the banter between members I can understand why.

Old 01-19-2011, 01:05 AM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Received 98 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by diesel6060
Not a troll. Never meant to be. What's worse a person asking a question on a forum or the group who crucify him for asking? Just asked if anyone else saw this guy get his a@# handed to him. Maybe I should have invited him to this forum to make sure he gets chewed up.
Diesel, here's the deal. Sure they are dweebs and posers and yep a discussion with them about their lack of decorum is warranted. Now, you felt seeing this person with the patch is an issue. But, here's the kicker. What did you do? Did you go up and speak to the guy and advise him of the issues which could result from wearing the patch? If you aren't going to step up and speak to him man to man, coming onto the internet and making comments about him doesn't really put you in a favorable light either. If you aren't going to address the issue at the time, no real sense in bringing it up here after the fact.

Personally LV is awash with gear from the tv show. If I posted every time I saw someone wearing tv show clothes at a bike function I would have 1000 posts by now.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:42 AM
TattoodCaptain
Road Warrior
Received 951 Likes on 399 Posts

Originally Posted by Giant Mike
Why do you guys call people names for asking a question?
It is a forum for discusions, don't discussions start with a question?
Keyboard commandos with nothing better to do. I have yet to be made fun of in real life for wearing chaps or fingerless gloves. Not once has someone called my Sporty a "chick" bike. Whatever you do, don't make a spelling mistake or miss a comma in your post. The Grammar Police will be up your *** in a heartbeat

Old 01-19-2011, 06:57 AM
chopped7
Road Master

Originally Posted by Gazzalodi

Personally LV is awash with gear from the tv show. If I posted every time I saw someone wearing tv show clothes at a bike function I would have 1000 posts by now.
what if i wore a pawn stars t shirt? would people make fun of me or is that reserved for soa and occ?

Old 01-19-2011, 07:47 AM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Received 98 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by chopped7
what if i wore a pawn stars t shirt? would people make fun of me or is that reserved for soa and occ?
A pawnstars t-shirt, man, that's some disturbing imagery rightr there. Probably not make fun, run away screaming, maybe.

Old 01-19-2011, 08:16 AM
ruf361
Cruiser

Probably just as bad as all the UFC tshirts

Old 01-19-2011, 08:18 AM
chopped7
Road Master

Originally Posted by Gazzalodi
A pawnstars t-shirt, man, that's some disturbing imagery rightr there. Probably not make fun, run away screaming, maybe.
i was thinking about getting a chumley one.

Old 01-19-2011, 09:03 AM
Tripp_HPjunkie
Road Master

Originally Posted by ruf361
Probably just as bad as all the UFC tshirts
Theres a huge difference from soa patch pretender than wearing a ufc shirt

Quick Reply: soa patch holder at sac easytriders show