The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shaved Heads and Goatees

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 12:44 AM
Older Biker
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Dude bar bimbos are like cats , all you have to do is peak their curiosity with the proper innuendos and some nasty eye contact and they will go through all kinda gyrations trying to find out if it's true or not . The ones who don't have a father things going on have all heard the older guy myth and long hair & the goatee played real well for the Bad Boy image grey streaks and all . I finally quit the college girls in my late 40's , talking to them after bumping uglies all nite and the booze had worn off was getting to be more work that the trim was worth .
I quit dating college girls after one of them got her bubble gum stuck in my beard. Started chasing divorced women that needed an ego boost.

Old 01-04-2011, 01:01 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by Older Biker
I quit dating college girls after one of them got her bubble gum stuck in my beard. Started chasing divorced women that needed an ego boost.

Did you ID check first ? Bubble gum seriously ? Has a good kink factor if you throw in pigtails and short plaid skirt maybe .

Old 01-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Older Biker
Advanced

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Did you ID check first ? Bubble gum seriously ? Has a good kink factor if you throw in pigtails and short plaid skirt maybe .
One of the advantages to getting older is you can take your glass off, and they ALL look young again.

The other advantage is, you can be with the same woman over and over, and not remember if you have ever been with her before.

Have a good night, It's 2 am here and I got to do some early trading in the am when the stock market opens, so I am heading to bed.

Old 01-04-2011, 01:48 PM
skeet000
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gruamach
I've always had short hair, thanks to Army & police regs.
I'm free of both now, but old habits die hard.

I keep trying to grow it out, but I get that neck-length stage where the back starts to ducktail & it just barely goes over my ears but not enough to properly tuck behind them & it just drives me crazy.

I do the goatee thing on and off. I"ll grow it out for about 4-6 weeks and get tired of it & shave again. Then a couple months later I'll do it again.
Right... 13 years Navy and years of 'corporate' kept my hair short...tried several times to just let it go, but it drives me batty during that whoop-de-whoop stage....
One day I can 'let my hair down'...maybe

Old 01-04-2011, 01:57 PM
SouthernGuy8503
Road Master

Well I'm 25 and I don't shave my head bald, but I've had a buzz cut since sometime in high school. I also grew out a goatee when I was maybe 19. I don't have a normal goatee though, since the mustache wouldn't connect to great I shave the mustache part off so I only have the part under my bottom lip. I would feel weird with my hair or goatee any other way.

What will suck though is I start BLET (Basic Law Enforcement Training) later this month and I have to shave the goatee completely off. Only facial hair I'll be able to have is a mustache, but screw that, I'll just have a clean shaven face until I'm done with BLET. I also will have to trim my sideburns a little shorter, can't be any longer than halfway down my ears but they're not too much longer so that won't be a huge deal.

Old 01-04-2011, 03:52 PM
u wish u could ride
Cruiser
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

yup im in...

Attached Thumbnails Shaved Heads and Goatees-34503_1483563761510_1006345093_1352154_3610473_n.jpg  
Old 01-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

I shave my head because I have big bald spot from the front to the top of my head and I just can't go for the comb over or Fryer Tuck look. Been that way for years. Bald before it was cool.

Old 01-05-2011, 05:53 AM
Mcook7373
Advanced

I shave my head now because at 27 I'm going grey. Not just a few hairs but probably 50% is grey. Also now that I've been shaving it so long if I let it grow back I'd have an Afro going lol!

Old 01-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Older Biker
Advanced

Originally Posted by Mcook7373
I shave my head now because at 27 I'm going grey. Not just a few hairs but probably 50% is grey. Also now that I've been shaving it so long if I let it grow back I'd have an Afro going lol!
I guess I've just been lucky. In my mid 60's and I still have 90% of my hair and only about 5% of that is gray. Even my zz top style beard is only about 25 to 30% gray. I thought about dying it for Christmas so I could play Santa.

Old 01-05-2011, 10:44 AM
69z28
Road Warrior

I still have a pony tail and have the added the gotee in later years.The pony tail is a product of the 60s I guess.

Quick Reply: Shaved Heads and Goatees