The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zombies and Posers

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 05:26 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Zombies and Posers

So, Miz Roo and meself were discussing matters of great import over breakfast at the Huddle House this morning, and as usual, the topic of conversation settled on zombies. Today, many questions went unanswered, such as:

1. Do zombies hate posers, or is it a simple autonomic response to the presence of food? Miz Roo said they hated posers 'cause zombie posers try too hard to lurch like a "real" zombie, and that whole "head twist and drool" thing is a challenge most posers can't meet. I said that they hated posers out of pure frustration, often lurching a city block or more for a fresh meal of warm brains...only to find disappointment when they opened up the skull and found a poser.

2. We know zombies can run and climb fences, so it naturally follows that they must be able to drive (well, some of them). The question was put forward that if a zombie found a Harley with the keys in it, fired it up and drove off in search of its next meal, what kind of Harley would it be? Miz Roo said that zombies can't drive anything more complicated than a Hondamatic, but I disagreed. Indeed, anyone familiar with the movements of zombie "monster hands" will immediately recognize the throttle, clutch and shift patterns of a Vespa 150. It's as though some cosmic force reanimated those poor dead souls for a scooter ride through the shopping district.

3. On a serious note, Miz Roo pointed out certain similarities between a zombie and a grandmother doting on her grandbaby, but then our omelets came and we forgot the point. Anyone out there in HDF-land is invited to restart this topic of conversation if it sounds familiar.

4. Our waitress was a zombie, but she was well-behaved and didn't screw up the order so we didn't shoot her. We didn't tip her, either. Was that wrong? Do zombies miss tips?

Roo!

Last edited by Roosterboots; 01-01-2011 at 05:29 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 05:57 PM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Zombie biker poser

Attached Thumbnails Zombies and Posers-undead-1.jpg  
Old 01-01-2011, 06:00 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

I like zombies... keep one tied up to the gas pipe in the garage with a length of chain that can reach the door.... keeps em real bikers outta there for sure. Seems to like me fine long as I throw him a real biker to play with and chew on now and then,,,,,

Nobody bothers my bikes either... I was gonna chain a gorrilla out there but friend of mine said they cost too much ta feed... on the other hand zombies are cool and don't eat a whole lot either!

I haven't had to lock the ignitions on the bikes.. zombies don't seem much interested in em... the smell of leather and leather cleaning products, chrome polish and waxes drive em nutz... I havta keep that stuff locked up cause they seem to get a high off it. He did chew the fingers of my leather gloves now I hava pair of fingerless gloves to ride with! Thank god I caught em before he got hold of my leather pants,,,,

All in all they work out well for garage protection services... ohhh don't even bother the beer fridge either...

Old 01-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"

Miz Roo wants to know how you handle the problem of a pet zombie attracting other, less desirable zombies.

Old 01-01-2011, 06:22 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by Roosterboots
Miz Roo wants to know how you handle the problem of a pet zombie attracting other, less desirable zombies.
Don't seem to be much of a prawblem since I hung that leather jacket in the tree down in the woods... rubbed it up good with leather cleaner... was a lot of snarlin down there the other nite and a heck of screamin goin on but I ain't goin down there till daybreak to check it out!

Old 01-01-2011, 07:52 PM
Ironhand
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think the thing you miss is the fact that zombies are only intrested in food. the brain stem and brain are in such condition thats all they think on,Food. Having never seen a zombie drive i would say they cant, havent and most likely never will drive

Old 01-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"

Originally Posted by Ironhand
Having never seen a zombie drive i would say they cant, havent and most likely never will drive
Oh, yeah? Sitting there in your little motorcycle suit all smug and stuff. Well you don't know everything 'bout zombies! Th' Roo did a little research on his own and found THIS:
http://kotaku.com/5025174/resident-e...-zombie-bikers

Now, to be fair, I didn't get past the title 'cause I was shakin' with indignation. But I'm sure it'll show the recently un-deceased riding motorcycles, probably in staggered formation. Staggered. That there's a zombie joke.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:40 PM
Miz Roo
Road Warrior

Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
Don't seem to be much of a prawblem since I hung that leather jacket in the tree down in the woods... rubbed it up good with leather cleaner... was a lot of snarlin down there the other nite and a heck of screamin goin on but I ain't goin down there till daybreak to check it out!
You're killing me! I just blew soda out my nose!

I know that I can say with confidence that the rest of the HD forums members are glad that the ravening zombie hordes have left your leather pants alone. The visual on that is disturbing and unnecessary. lol

Old 01-01-2011, 08:45 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by Miz Roo
You're killing me! I just blew soda out my nose!

I know that I can say with confidence that the rest of the HD forums members are glad that the ravening zombie hordes have left your leather pants alone. The visual on that is disturbing and unnecessary. lol
Sorrry bout your soda.... hehe... I mean reallly... wwhat goood are azzless pants!?

Old 01-01-2011, 09:04 PM
SleeplessinVegas
Outstanding HDF Member

Would a Zombie wear a helmet and if so why?

Quick Reply: Zombies and Posers