The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zombies and Posers

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 06:50 PM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

I've ruined family flatware, how do you cut a steak with bullets, I'm sooooo fu*k

Old 01-05-2011, 06:51 PM
RAWHIDE07
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 40,022 Likes on 13,514 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Reminded you of what you both looked like after too much Tequila and getting your red wings that night ?
How the hell did you know that?Man I was a wild&crazy guy in the 60's/70's and rode with uh some motorcycle enthusiasts.

Old 01-05-2011, 06:52 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by RAWHIDE07
How the hell did you know that?Man I was a wild&crazy guy in the 60's/70's and rode with uh some motorcycle enthusiasts.

Old 01-05-2011, 07:50 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Me thinks an auto loading or a clip feed 12GA with #3 or 4 buckshot would a better choice for serious removal of said parts along with most of the upper body with much worry about things like aiming . Sometimes with slobbering zombies along with some other less than desirable night critters with 2 legs we have around these parts volume is better than accuracy . If that don't it the slightly modified AK and a 90rd drum mag will .
You're ignoring two factors...controllability and portability. The 12 gauge blows a lot of them lead *****, but at the added cost of slow recovery from the recoil. Also, buckshot is a round ball, and that shape gives terminal ballistic behavior that tends to follow the contour of the impact point. Unless the zombie you're shooting is weakened or decayed, cranial penetration by #3/#4 buckshot is marginal at best. And both the 12 and the AK require two hands to carry comfortably. So, you were outside in ZombieLand for...what? Food? My, won't you be popular when you report back to your survival clan with half your ammo gone, no food, and ten thousand curious Zippies following you to your secret hideout 'cause you made so much noise.

Miz Roo has just brought up the point that both high volume (buckshot) and high velocity (7.62 x 39) suffer from the unfortunate tendency to backsplatter as much as 10-15 yards. If you shoot with your eyes (or worse, mouth) open, microdroplets can infiltrate your respiratory or digestive systems and before you know what happened, no amount of Right Guard Winter Blast deodorant will suppress that air of distinction that will mark you for special treatment by your peers.

I know this all sounds so hopeless, but Z-sports don't have to be dangerous. One of my favorite pastimes is to get out on the mall roof with a bunch of bricks. We call it "Bombing Zombies". It's a lot harder than it looks!

Old 01-05-2011, 08:01 PM
Miz Roo
Road Warrior

Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
I had one of these try some fast trickin in the alley behind the bar one night... thank god they turned on the back light in time...

This looks like definite date material for your "pet" zombie. You know, the one with the great teeth and sparkly eyes. Hahahaha

Old 01-05-2011, 08:09 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by Miz Roo
This looks like definite date material for your "pet" zombie. You know, the one with the great teeth and sparkly eyes. Hahahaha
Hmmmm... ya think I should go back and find her then??? I dunno if I want abunch a little ZB's out in the garage!

Last edited by krwould; 01-05-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Miz Roo
Road Warrior

Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
Hmmmm... ya think I should go back and find her then??? I dunno if I want abunch a little ZB's out in the garage!

I think you'd probably have to go over to Rawhide's to find her, and I don't think your pet would be much interested in what remains!

Old 01-05-2011, 08:17 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by Miz Roo
I think you'd probably have to go over to Rawhide's to find her, and I don't think your pet would be much interested in what remains!
Hahahahaha!

Old 01-05-2011, 08:21 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Zombies can definitely drive. I see them all the time. They do tend to crash a lot, though.

Old 01-05-2011, 08:23 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Quick Reply: Zombies and Posers