The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zombies and Posers

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 09:06 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A zombie will do whatever all the cool zombies are doing.

(now you gone and done it. miz roo is on a tear 'bout zombies wearin' kevlar helmets so you can't kill 'em)

Last edited by Roosterboots; 01-01-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:14 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Pic of my garage zombie.... he is cool!

Old 01-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"

OMIGOD! I think I know him. That there is Mumbles Baxter, King of the Bikers. So he's been reanimated, huh? He doesn't look any different. He was a nice guy back when he was alive. I'm glad you got him as a Z-pet. He's probably still got some "nice" left in his brain stem. Is he wearing flip-flops? I gotta laugh! Old Mumbles used to call 'em "thongs"...I don't know what he calls 'em nowadays. Prob'ly something like "Garjabbner-gaaa-gharghh". He always was a card!

Old 01-01-2011, 09:36 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by Roosterboots
OMIGOD! I think I know him. That there is Mumbles Baxter, King of the Bikers. So he's been reanimated, huh? He doesn't look any different. He was a nice guy back when he was alive. I'm glad you got him as a Z-pet. He's probably still got some "nice" left in his brain stem. Is he wearing flip-flops? I gotta laugh! Old Mumbles used to call 'em "thongs"...I don't know what he calls 'em nowadays. Prob'ly something like "Garjabbner-gaaa-gharghh". He always was a card!
Hehe... might be... can't understand his lingo.... though he carries a pic of himself (I believe) in shorts and flipflops ona black Ultra!

Old 01-05-2011, 06:40 AM
who?me?
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He seems to have nice teeth.

Old 01-05-2011, 03:15 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,989 Likes on 17,899 Posts

I thought posers were zombies , you guys got me all confused now . Betting you guys would be loads of fun at a good party LOL , please keep it coming this place needs it .

Old 01-05-2011, 03:30 PM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

A zombie will do whatever all the cool zombies are doing.

(now you gone and done it. miz roo is on a tear 'bout zombies wearin' kevlar helmets so you can't kill 'em)
Tell miz roo, i have sterling silver bullets made from my parents silver that was worth a ton of money. I needed it for the cause so I melted it all down and cast .45ACP 230grn ammo with it. I'll sell it cheap .45Cents a bullet.
I wont sell any of the gold bullets I've made for the zombie werewolf poser assless chap ones, I think they are called twinkies (don't know the meaning of that word yet)

Old 01-05-2011, 05:54 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by firefighter616
Tell miz roo, i have sterling silver bullets made from my parents silver that was worth a ton of money. I needed it for the cause so I melted it all down and cast .45ACP 230grn ammo with it. I'll sell it cheap .45Cents a bullet.
I wont sell any of the gold bullets I've made for the zombie werewolf poser assless chap ones, I think they are called twinkies (don't know the meaning of that word yet)
Don't ya havta dip them in garlic or sumthin???

Old 01-05-2011, 06:02 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"

Originally Posted by firefighter616
OK, this is a common failing among neophytes. You do NOT need to shoot zombies with silver bullets. That type of ammunition is used to kill werewolves (which, by the way, don't really exist). You CAN shoot zombies with silver...or gold...if that's all you have, but shot placement becomes more critical. Silver is a hard metal and doesn't mushroom as it passes through a zombie's brain, causing insufficient cavitation around the wound channel. It's that cavitation that destroys the reanimated tip of the medulla oblongata, effectively switching off any further impulses down the spinal cord. Also, silver is slightly lighter than lead, so your ball loads may not weigh exactly 230 grains and would therefore not print to the same point on the target. Just to be safe, when poppin' zombies with a .45, use Speer 185 grain flat point truncated cone bullets. Invest in a drilling rig so you can bore a hollow point in the nose. That way, you'll get a super-quick linear energy transfer, decent penetration, reliable feeding, and cavitation that'll pop that zombie's head like a rotten goose egg!

Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts!

Old 01-05-2011, 06:10 PM
krwould
Club Member

OK, this is a common failing among neophytes. You do NOT need to shoot zombies with silver bullets. That type of ammunition is used to kill werewolves (which, by the way, don't really exist). You CAN shoot zombies with silver...or gold...if that's all you have, but shot placement becomes more critical. Silver is a hard metal and doesn't mushroom as it passes through a zombie's brain, causing insufficient cavitation around the wound channel. It's that cavitation that destroys the reanimated tip of the medulla oblongata, effectively switching off any further impulses down the spinal cord. Also, silver is slightly lighter than lead, so your ball loads may not weigh exactly 230 grains and would therefore not print to the same point on the target. Just to be safe, when poppin' zombies with a .45, use Speer 185 grain flat point truncated cone bullets. Invest in a drilling rig so you can bore a hollow point in the nose. That way, you'll get a super-quick linear energy transfer, decent penetration, reliable feeding, and cavitation that'll pop that zombie's head like a rotten goose egg!

Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts!
Hmmmm sure glad dinner is over,,,,

Quick Reply: Zombies and Posers