The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Ponderings of a Poser

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 08:52 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JW1200
Oh.......I forgot.....Some people made a law that say's I aint allowed to vote!!
One of the first laws to be repealed. I find that this law was made up to skew the elections. Felonies will be wiped from record after 10 years of completing whatever sentence you incurred.

How can we have a vote, or jury of our peers if a certain portion of society has been ruled out because of what has been decided was against the law? Makes little sense to me.
Let's say I am a biker from a poor family background and I make less than 12K a year, have been divorced at least once, pay child support, and have a criminal record. How in the hell is a 98 year old grandmother going to sit on a jury next to a rich Dr., CEO, Construction company owner, etc. and judge me????

Or take me for example. Unless you are an almost middle-aged, white, male, with 3 kids, an ex-wife, a mortgage, and have known what it is to be a LEO for the past 15 years, You can't even begin to be able to imagine what I have been through in my life.

Old 12-23-2010, 08:53 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by dan conner
don't quit your job just yet...this is not going to be a best seller!! too much religion and not enough hot chicks and harleys.
I haven't added any pics yet. There will more than enough of both when I am done.

Old 12-23-2010, 08:56 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member

When the white folks invaded this country, they acted like they were all buddy-buddy with the natives. Then they started making up laws and most of the ceremonial rituals that the Natives have lived by for centuries became "Offences".

Old 12-23-2010, 08:56 PM
pargenz
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

When it comes to religion, I am always reminded of George Carlin's routine:
http://www.rense.com/general69/obj.htm

Old 12-23-2010, 09:08 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 21,364 Likes on 8,413 Posts

Originally Posted by T-Dub
One of the first laws to be repealed. I find that this law was made up to skew the elections. Felonies will be wiped from record after 10 years of completing whatever sentence you incurred.

How can we have a vote, or jury of our peers if a certain portion of society has been ruled out because of what has been decided was against the law? Makes little sense to me.
Let's say I am a biker from a poor family background and I make less than 12K a year, have been divorced at least once, pay child support, and have a criminal record. How in the hell is a 98 year old grandmother going to sit on a jury next to a rich Dr., CEO, Construction company owner, etc. and judge me????

Or take me for example. Unless you are an almost middle-aged, white, male, with 3 kids, an ex-wife, a mortgage, and have known what it is to be a LEO for the past 15 years, You can't even begin to be able to imagine what I have been through in my life.
That's right... How is Granny, Mr. Ditch, and CEOoooo, gonna adjudicate a poor young biker with tat's and long hair that makes less than 10 G (reported to the IRS), has 3 X'es and 5 girl friends, who has to sell a little weed, to get $$$ (not reported to the IRS), to buy **** for the bike and **** for the girlfriends? It's tough out there dog! Who the hell got together and made a "law" weed is illegal? It sure as hell wasn't the American Indian.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:09 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member

Joe Bless You.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:10 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member

Why is prostitution illegal? Why is it illegal to sell something that is OK to give away?

Old 12-23-2010, 09:13 PM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 21,364 Likes on 8,413 Posts

Originally Posted by T-Dub
Why is prostitution illegal? Why is it illegal to sell something that is OK to give away?
Your married right??? ***** aint free bro!!

Old 12-23-2010, 09:14 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member

If I can grow it, I should be able to use it. Weed should not, and should never have been, illegal. This has NEVER made sense to me. Here are some of the things I personally think should never have been illegal.

1. Weed
2. Prostitution
3. Gambling
4. Firearms - of ANY type. If I want to own a fully automatic rifle, why can't I? I can do as much damage with an AR-15 as I can an M-16.

Old 12-23-2010, 09:16 PM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

T-Dub....you have no future as a LEO....your 'moral principles' have been compromised.

Quick Reply: The Ponderings of a Poser