The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vest, Patchs Color.

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 09:00 AM
Harleybass
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brenn
Heck, I knew that. Everybody knows the directly embroider a burqa, you don't patch it.
I believe, that is the proper way to denote club affilations on a Burqa!

Old 09-11-2010, 09:02 AM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

I think I'm gonna go for a big cruise today. I'm gonna keep my eyes open for all the Taliban, since we all know now that they wear 3-piece patches on their vests, which are all loaded with explosives.

Old 09-11-2010, 09:24 AM
fourhour
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well now, that was one hell of a way to kill an hour of this eight hour shift, and get paid for it too! ennis

Old 09-11-2010, 09:34 AM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

So Lastnight I have a buddy (several actually) over at the house and we are talking harley's. Then we get to talking vests, patches, etc. I pull out my vest, which to my suprise, someone in the group called my "cut". I showed the backpatch which is the HD skull and crossed wrenches. Dude that called it my "cut" says, "Man, I wouldn't wear that in Outlaw country, that could get you killed." and he was serious. I corrected him that it wasn't in-fact a "cut" because it was never a jacket, it has always been a vest, and it wasn't my "colors" either, because these had been purchased and not earned. He stood there like a retard. Then I said, to make him feel better, "Hey, everything I know about bikers I learned on the HD Forums". Then we all started laughing and drank somemore.

Old 09-11-2010, 10:28 AM
.357 Magnum
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Harleybass
I think he's trying to say, patches are OK on a vest, but not on a Burqa. It's really hard to tell what he means, cause he's so busy pattin himself on the back!
I think it's funny that this comment appears right below where I had just written,

with my dangerous ideas that we should be able to wear whatever patches we like
Did I call you mentally ill earlier? I guess that erases any doubt, doesn't it? At this point, we won't even bother crediting you with the intelligence to recognize the irony that you had questioned my reading comprehension earlier in this thread. You haven't got it!

Keep 'em rolling, Sluggo! You're gaining respect for your intellect with every word you type! Keep that keyboard smokin'; you're looking better by the minute!

Old 09-11-2010, 10:37 AM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by .357 Magnum
I think it's funny that this comment appears right below where I had just written,

Did I call you mentally ill earlier? I guess that erases any doubt, doesn't it? At this point, we won't even bother crediting you with the intelligence to recognize the irony that you had questioned my reading comprehension earlier in this thread. You haven't got it!

Keep 'em rolling, Sluggo! You're gaining respect for your intellect with every word you type! Keep that keyboard smokin'; you're looking better by the minute!

PROSPECT FIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-11-2010, 10:45 AM
harleyriv
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by .357 Magnum

''.....At this point, we won't even bother crediting you with the intelligence to recognize...''...etc
...Is that the Royal we?....

Old 09-11-2010, 10:50 AM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by harleyriv
...Is that the Royal we?....
Bwaaahaaaahaaa Good one, mate!

Old 09-11-2010, 11:54 AM
will2002
Extreme HDF Member
Received 2,132 Likes on 1,030 Posts

All in? All done?: ********* Sold!

Old 09-11-2010, 12:23 PM
chuckw2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 384 Likes on 230 Posts

I want a leather vest for Christmas. Seriously. There have been a few days here where a vest would have been perfect for the temps. A jacket would have been too much and a t-shirt wasn't enough. Probably won't put any patches on it though-I hate the thought of poking holes in leather.

Quick Reply: Vest, Patchs Color.