The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vest, Patchs Color.

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 04:19 PM
csbreeze
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Please PLEASE all this violence WAIT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

I need my popcorn first.

Old 09-10-2010, 04:37 PM
.357 Magnum
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Speaking of keeping score, perhaps we should start a "wall of shame" for psychopaths who don't mind people initiating violence over stupid sh**.

For example, have a look over on that lane-splitting thread: there are a few folks in there who think it's okay to open doors into motorcyclists just because they're "cutting in line!"

If we make a list, it'll make life easier for FBI agenst, BATFE agents, or LE who hang out here and are looking to clean up a little bit and want to know whose web traffic to sniff to chase down more likely suspects.

Old 09-10-2010, 05:28 PM
watchluvr4ever
Road Captain

Let's not diss the Special Olympics please.

Old 09-10-2010, 05:35 PM
francodanco
Tourer

"Winning an arguement on the internet is like winning gold at the Special Olympics. At the end of the day, you're still retarded."

Old 09-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Sharknose
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You know, that PM button is kinda cool sometimes.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:50 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by .357 Magnum
Speaking of keeping score, perhaps we should start a "wall of shame" for psychopaths who don't mind people initiating violence over stupid sh**.

For example, have a look over on that lane-splitting thread: there are a few folks in there who think it's okay to open doors into motorcyclists just because they're "cutting in line!"

If we make a list, it'll make life easier for FBI agenst, BATFE agents, or LE who hang out here and are looking to clean up a little bit and want to know whose web traffic to sniff to chase down more likely suspects.
My last interaction with you on this thread. If you have to tell us that you're all that, and you did, then you aren't all that.
You are clueless as to what any of us have done for our country. I'm prior military. But I'm not gonna tell you about it, because it's none of your business. My son is a 13 year active member. He has been in situations already in his life that no one should ever have to be in, while fighting for our freedoms. Yet, he is the last one to crow about any of it.
I respect the Patriot Guard for what they do. They do their missions and help protect families in their time of grief. I think that is fantastic. Yet, that does not make them any more of a Patriot, or American, than many of the rest of us. We may choose our own way to support our service members. That is our choice.
Your last statement may be the worst of all.
You want to infringe upon the freedoms of the masses in order to track down "likely" suspects. Not proven suspects, just likely. YOU are the one we Americans should be afraid of, for you are the face of tyranny!

Old 09-10-2010, 06:54 PM
lh4x4
Extreme HDF Member
Received 932 Likes on 574 Posts

Patches? Patches? We don't need no steekin patches.

Old 09-10-2010, 06:56 PM
harleyriv
Road Master

...er..a Big Fat No

Old 09-10-2010, 07:35 PM
Harleybass
Road Captain

Originally Posted by scoteh
My last interaction with you on this thread. If you have to tell us that you're all that, and you did, then you aren't all that.
You are clueless as to what any of us have done for our country. I'm prior military. But I'm not gonna tell you about it, because it's none of your business. My son is a 13 year active member. He has been in situations already in his life that no one should ever have to be in, while fighting for our freedoms. Yet, he is the last one to crow about any of it.
I respect the Patriot Guard for what they do. They do their missions and help protect families in their time of grief. I think that is fantastic. Yet, that does not make them any more of a Patriot, or American, than many of the rest of us. We may choose our own way to support our service members. That is our choice.
Your last statement may be the worst of all.

You want to infringe upon the freedoms of the masses in order to track down "likely" suspects. Not proven suspects, just likely. YOU are the one we Americans should be afraid of, for you are the face of tyranny!
OOOOH Nice one! Wish I'd said that!

Old 09-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Brewtality
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

this **** has been too funny

Quick Reply: Vest, Patchs Color.