The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ahh the sound of loud pipes

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 06:28 PM
stwesty
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"prospect" - lol. please. get a life. wtf?

Old 08-06-2010, 09:14 PM
MassJake
Cruiser

"prospect" - lol. please. get a life. wtf?" .....no, dipshit....he is not a "prospect"in the sense you are thinking. That is just a term that represents the amount of posts one has. Just like under your name, it says "Hang Around", ...what....did you think that was reffering to your nuts and your knees? This is a great board and alot of fun to read. Questions are anwered by a bunch of bright people here with a whole lot of good experience. Find somewhere else to go if you want to be a bad-*** keyboard comando. Lots of good people here, try being one.

Old 08-06-2010, 09:59 PM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hell, I've had neighbors fire up lawn mowers AND bikes at that time on a Sunday morning and wake me up...

Cutting the grass or taking a ride...people have lives and they don't always accomodate me...

They don't bitch when I roll in well after midnight on the bike and I KNOW they hear me, so I don't bitch when they do the early bird thing...

It's called live and let live...

Old 08-07-2010, 04:32 AM
stwesty
Banned
Default shhhhhh.

shhhhhh.

Old 08-07-2010, 04:40 AM
stwesty
Banned
Default my gf's nightster

just bought my girlfriend a nightster and she loves it!! She had a scooter and wanted to step up something not too intimidating and the blacked out sporty was the way to go for her.

Old 08-07-2010, 04:53 AM
chromedome09
Road Master

Originally Posted by *NIGHT TRAIN*
Hell, I've had neighbors fire up lawn mowers AND bikes at that time on a Sunday morning and wake me up...

Cutting the grass or taking a ride...people have lives and they don't always accomodate me...

They don't bitch when I roll in well after midnight on the bike and I KNOW they hear me, so I don't bitch when they do the early bird thing...

+1..people need to go back to this. Minding their own business, don't be minding mine.

Old 08-07-2010, 10:52 AM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

exactly i have an ecuadorean neighbor and he plays terrible latino music all day while he b-b-q's and does yard work, from like 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM all weekend long. but i just play my music loud enough to drown it out, i light fires in my backyard which waft right into his house, and ride my bike at all hours and days.

i let his s*** slide he lets mine.

if i woke up at 6:00 AM on a sunday from a bike going down the road i'd probably get up and get on the bike while everyone else slept.

Old 08-08-2010, 04:33 AM
ElSupremo
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Agreed. After 20+ years of being a shift worker I can sleep through a lot, except crying kids and the vacuum cleaner.
My neighbors now I sometimes work nights, but they still gotta do what they gotta do. So do I.
My bike is loud, but I try to take it easy during 'odd-hours'.