The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another type of Posing???

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 03:40 PM
silverwolf79
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GrimmRider
That other bike isn't black at all, it looks like aqua green.
Me thinks you ain't gettin' it ,,,,, look at the babes on the bikes !

Old 06-14-2010, 05:24 PM
jimsflh
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Poolie
Fair enough mate!

We have our fair share of posers in Oz (there are probably a few people who think I am when they see the Harley jacket...). I just get a bit tired of the generalisations sometimes (and it was very early this morning when I first responded). I have since had a very nice 300km ride up the coast and back and am far more relaxed
Only posers ride in Km!! Real men do miles!!
(Just tuggin yer nutz M8, I'll ride witcha if we're ever on the same continant, and the beers are my shout!)

Old 06-15-2010, 02:20 AM
BBStacker
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by mrmarklin
Was at Alice's Restaurant again today in Woodside CA. Lots of motorcycles around especially Ducatis and KTMs. Most of those guys were dressed in head to toe leather suits with the hockypucks on the knees. Funny thing though....There were no scrapes on the knees! Why own a Ducati etc if you're not knee draggin'?

Is this the new posing? Have a capable bike, have the knee dragging suit, but don't really know how to ride???
You don't have to drag your knees to lean that mother over. Go hit the canyons and see whether or not most them don't really know how to ride. BTW, post up a pic of your tires so we can see if you have chicken strips or not.

Oh yeah, if your in Cali and assuming (shouldn't though) that pic of you was taken there, where's your skid lid?
One more thing just something I noticed in your pic. Please, please wear pants that are long enough to those lilly white ankles of yours when you ride. LMAO.

Last edited by BBStacker; 06-15-2010 at 02:23 AM.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:03 PM
mrmarklin
Road Warrior
Received 90 Likes on 45 Posts
Cool

You don't have to drag your knees to lean that mother over. Go hit the canyons and see whether or not most them don't really know how to ride. BTW, post up a pic of your tires so we can see if you have chicken strips or not.

Hey, I don't ride a Duc! My bike won't do any leaning! Those edges are pretty clean.

Oh yeah, if your in Cali and assuming (shouldn't though) that pic of you was taken there, where's your skid lid?

Lid was at home. Pic was taken on my block in front of the house.

One more thing just something I noticed in your pic. Please, please wear pants that are long enough to those lilly white ankles of yours when you ride.

Not ankles, Socks.

Old 06-15-2010, 09:13 PM
chromedome09
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BBStacker

One more thing just something I noticed in your pic. Please, please wear pants that are long enough to those lilly white ankles of yours when you ride. LMAO.
uh oh........ fashion police alert... fashion police alert.

Old 06-16-2010, 05:38 AM
Poolie
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jimsflh
Only posers ride in Km!! Real men do miles!!
(Just tuggin yer nutz M8, I'll ride witcha if we're ever on the same continant, and the beers are my shout!)
Be careful with offers like that, we drink in km as well which means we drink 1.6 for every 1 of yours!

Old 06-19-2010, 04:57 AM
Jrsess
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 68 Likes on 62 Posts

Wow, Tough crowd today!

Old 06-19-2010, 06:56 AM
pottsy
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Doesn't seem to matter, what you ride, how you ride, where you ride, what you wear, what you don't wear, how you wear it, how new it is, how old it is, what brand it is, what brand it isn't, someone, somewhere will think you are a poser.

It's really a bit worn out.

Old 06-19-2010, 07:59 AM
BugDr
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pottsy
Doesn't seem to matter, what you ride, how you ride, where you ride, what you wear, what you don't wear, how you wear it, how new it is, how old it is, what brand it is, what brand it isn't, someone, somewhere will think you are a poser.

It's really a bit worn out.
I want to be a poser. That's why I read all these threads, just to get some fashion tips. With all the advice from the fingerless gloves, ATGATT, assless chaps, and 1% threads, some day I wll grow up to be a real biker.

Old 06-20-2010, 09:58 AM
chuckw2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 384 Likes on 230 Posts

Originally Posted by Poolie
......we drink in km as well which means we drink 1.6 for every 1 of yours!

Quick Reply: Another type of Posing???