The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What model do MC Members Ride Most?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 02:17 PM
The Guardian
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The local 1% club here is mixed. I don't think any of them ride rockers or Vrods however.

Old 06-13-2010, 07:00 PM
WVICEMAN
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm a club member (not a 1%) but there is a mix of Sportsters, Dynas, Softails and Baggers. You will see that in most clubs because we ride what we want and really don't care what people think or care what others ride. Just enjoy your ride and be yourself.

Old 06-14-2010, 01:04 AM
AD345
Novice

The Victory Hammer is becoming very popular amongst the HA down here.

Old 06-14-2010, 11:11 PM
waynemags
Cruiser

Originally Posted by sucherman
who cares ?
agreed.................who cares. just ride. as long as youre on 2 wheels with the wind and bugs in ur face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-14-2010, 11:22 PM
GMbagger
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

+1... Who cares.

Old 06-15-2010, 12:41 AM
AThousandHurricanes
Road Master

I don't know why I insist on feeding this thread, but I just had to get this off my chest. True story.

The other night the wife and I went to Lowes (no, we did not go to bed bath and beyond as well, asshats!). Anyway, in the Lowes parking lot, we ran smack into the middle of a club meeting. or rally. or circlejerk. whatever. It was a Scion club. Yes, those little toaster cars. The "patches", and I use the term patches because they were all wearing their club colors on tshirts, had the brass ones to stare us down and mad dog us as we drove through the middle of their gay pride parade. When the shock of the fact that a 5'3" import tuner toolbag was actually doing this wore off, I rolled down the window of the wife's hardcore Ford Fusion (sadly I didn't have a HOG support sticker in view) and threw up the universally known "WTF? Do I need to get out and make you eat my nuts?". I have to admit I was taken by a fit of rage, and looking back, any fellow brave enough to drive an abortion on wheels such as that may not be the kind of fellow you want to throw down with. I mean if he didn't care that his "car", or whatever the hell that thing is, was sporting a custom plum colored paintjob with 300 rice burner logo stickers on it, he probably didn't care if he went back to prison. I can't outrun a 107 HP box in a Ford Fusion 4 banger.

I finally heard my wife begging me to stop being a jerkoff and blaming me for driving in the middle of their "show" in the first place and we decided to GTFO before there was any trouble from this hardcore chapter.

If any of you posers see an asian kid wearing the "Scikotiks" colors...run. for your own good. They run the Lowes parking lot.

Oh the moral of this story is 1% clubs drive Scion's. End of thread.

Old 06-15-2010, 12:57 AM
Clutch13
Cruiser

Originally Posted by AThousandHurricanes
I don't know why I insist on feeding this thread, but I just had to get this off my chest. True story.

The other night the wife and I went to Lowes (no, we did not go to bed bath and beyond as well, asshats!). Anyway, in the Lowes parking lot, we ran smack into the middle of a club meeting. or rally. or circlejerk. whatever. It was a Scion club. Yes, those little toaster cars. The "patches", and I use the term patches because they were all wearing their club colors on tshirts, had the brass ones to stare us down and mad dog us as we drove through the middle of their gay pride parade. When the shock of the fact that a 5'3" import tuner toolbag was actually doing this wore off, I rolled down the window of the wife's hardcore Ford Fusion (sadly I didn't have a HOG support sticker in view) and threw up the universally known "WTF? Do I need to get out and make you eat my nuts?". I have to admit I was taken by a fit of rage, and looking back, any fellow brave enough to drive an abortion on wheels such as that may not be the kind of fellow you want to throw down with. I mean if he didn't care that his "car", or whatever the hell that thing is, was sporting a custom plum colored paintjob with 300 rice burner logo stickers on it, he probably didn't care if he went back to prison. I can't outrun a 107 HP box in a Ford Fusion 4 banger.

I finally heard my wife begging me to stop being a jerkoff and blaming me for driving in the middle of their "show" in the first place and we decided to GTFO before there was any trouble from this hardcore chapter.

If any of you posers see an asian kid wearing the "Scikotiks" colors...run. for your own good. They run the Lowes parking lot.

Oh the moral of this story is 1% clubs drive Scion's. End of thread.
If you could see me now, I'm throwing up the universal, "WTF", gesture now...and I'm really wondering WTF?

Old 06-15-2010, 04:37 AM
skulltrainharley
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

+1 .... perhaps if i read it in the dark

Last edited by skulltrainharley; 06-15-2010 at 04:45 AM.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Warrior Redleg
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by pococj
Garbage Barges, 'cause most of the ones I'm around are into the geezer era of their lives! 'Cept for Brother Redleg (Dynagirl WG) and Brother Provo (V-Rod), but they're just weird!
And Jealousy rears its ugly head again!

Old 06-16-2010, 12:49 PM
seikan1
Road Warrior

I have been a member of this community for awhile, and I never remember seeing anyone bash a soft-tail. I ride a Sportster. Sportsters definately have had their share of detractors on here.

Quick Reply: What model do MC Members Ride Most?