The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Messing With The Police

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 10:46 AM
Harley Joe
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Messing With The Police

I have spent many a happy hour in my 30+ years of being a cop just figuring out ways to screw with the "new" guys. Just a few of the better stories (shortened up a bit):

My car was unmarked and did not look like the usual unmarked cars. I'd pull up beside a new state trooper that did not know me at a busy intersection and turn on the siren and let it scream. Everybody's looking at him and he's doing everything he can to shut off the noise and nothing's working. This can get downright entertaining....

Get a newbie cop and send him to a "man with a gun" call at the courthouse square. See how long it takes him to ask for a description of the suspect and then see how long it takes him to discover that the gunman is actually the WW1 Memorial Statue. This one got me in trouble.

While at the firing range sending a newbie to get me a box of ammo, then sending him back to ask for "day time" bullets - cause this box is "night time" ammo. Then later sending another newbie to get the "brass" magnet to pick up the empty shell casings strewn all over the ground...

You will always have some turd that can flat out shoot a pistol and get perfect scores every time. That's OK until they start bragging about how good they are. They tend to blow out the center of the target because their grouping is so tight. I just stand next to them on the firing line and have a couple of extra bullets. Sometimes I get confused and may shoot low and right on the wrong dang target...they have a terrible time trying to figure out how they threw those shoots out.

I'll hush for now... Now what y'all done to mess with the police?

Old 05-15-2010, 10:58 AM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i cant say what i have doen to mess with the police, i have a hard enough time with them as it is i dotn need more headaches lol. but thats some funny chit ,man

Old 05-15-2010, 11:05 AM
MNPGRider
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 65 Likes on 51 Posts

With all due respect, harley joe, your second one should have got you in trouble. We don't need any more inexperienced officers running around with their guns drawn. Right now the whole biker world is pretty upset with the officer who shot an anarmed biker right off his bike, and paralyzed him.

The rest are just damn funny, especially the one about the siren. I've always enjoyed the scene in American Graffiti where the hoods hook a cable to the rear axle of the squad car, and then speed by, mooning the officers!

Old 05-15-2010, 11:47 AM
RandyDowdy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love it!

Old 05-15-2010, 11:57 AM
BugDr
Road Master

Love it! Ancient years ago when I was working in a hospital, we used to send the new volunteers down to the supply room for a set of fallopian tubes.

Old 05-15-2010, 12:00 PM
BugDr
Road Master

Originally Posted by Harley Joe
You will always have some turd that can flat out shoot a pistol and get perfect scores every time. That's OK until they start bragging about how good they are. They tend to blow out the center of the target because their grouping is so tight. I just stand next to them on the firing line and have a couple of extra bullets. Sometimes I get confused and may shoot low and right on the wrong dang target...they have a terrible time trying to figure out how they threw those shoots out.
Used to do the same thing on the rifle range in the Army.

Old 05-15-2010, 03:26 PM
scottwilliamson
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Back in high school one of my best bud's dad was a mortician. When ever they had a new employee who had not been in the business before, one of the guys would get in a casket and they would then send the newby in to get some thing. Well when they were in the room the person in the casket would sit up look around and say where am I. He said more that one ran out of the building and never came back.

Old 05-15-2010, 04:09 PM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scottwilliamson
Back in high school one of my best bud's dad was a mortician. When ever they had a new employee who had not been in the business before, one of the guys would get in a casket and they would then send the newby in to get some thing. Well when they were in the room the person in the casket would sit up look around and say where am I. He said more that one ran out of the building and never came back.
LMFAO!! now THAT is some funny chit!

Old 05-15-2010, 04:13 PM
BLKBAGGER
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

When I was a kid I used to mess with the cops. At the time the local police were riding 1974 Yamaha DT360s I owned one also. Only mine had some mods done to it. I would find them in town doing their patrols and entice them to chase me for one reason or another. I would drop off in to some canyon and lose em. Then i would go find them again always keeping my distance so they couldn't get a good look at me. They were the worst riders I ever saw.

Old 05-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Foodog
Elite HDF Member
Received 63 Likes on 37 Posts

Saw one on TV one night. New cop pulled over a mime and the cops buddy showed up. The mime, complete with white face, pretended he couldn't talk. Finally it was decided to place the mime under arrest and the cop buddy told the new cop he would have to mime him his rights. Got pretty funny and then they let the new guy in on the joke. Everyone had a good laugh over that one.

Quick Reply: Messing With The Police