The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Messing With The Police

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 05:15 PM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I am an FTO and Firearms Instructor. When someone screws up on the firing line, I tell them to go find the LT., and get an ID-10-T form so that I can document what they did. (IDIOT) Amazingly, no one has caught on to this yet. The LT. will tell them that he forgot them in his office and tell the troop to go to the Captain for some. The Captain then tells them that if the Instructor doesn't have them, then the Instructor is getting fired.

Another good one is tell someone that slightly messes up to document it on the ba-1100-s form. (balloons)

Old 05-15-2010, 06:58 PM
ANIMAL03
Grand HDF Member
Received 757 Likes on 479 Posts

today on the ride home i rolled the stop sign at the end of my street ( why its there i'll never know its dead end) i hear the woop woop and theres a cop pulling me over. he walks up and said i did not see you put your foot down at the stop sign. my reply was i don't put my foot down when driving my car. he smiled and told my to get the hell outta there i drove 5 feet and pulled into my driveway.

Old 05-15-2010, 09:42 PM
Other Sheep
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

When my wife went to work at the fire department they called her and told her she had to check the water pressure on a regular basis. There were large gauges in the station house. They had her flushing the toilet and writing down the readings for days before she caught on.

Old 05-16-2010, 12:00 AM
tx-skydiver
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was a rebellious teenager. Dad was a retired (injured in line of duty) cop. Me just being a teenager doing teenager crap messed with him daily.

Old 05-16-2010, 03:44 AM
OldEnuf2NoBtr
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,844 Likes on 1,084 Posts

I don't mess with LEO
#1. They are packin loaded firearms, but so do I sometimes.
#2. They are doing a thankless job, but so do I sometimes.
#3. They are under public scrutiny, but so am I sometimes.
#4. They are able to have 50 of their closest buddies show up within 1 minute if the need arises to respond to a call for back-up. Whereas it takes me 1 minute just to get my cell phone out of it's holster. That's why I don't mess with LEO.

Old 05-16-2010, 04:51 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

All good laughs,actually helps a person live longer.We have a young ex LEO working with us and he is a character! Some happy we have people like you doing what needs to be done,and still not forgetting to have a little fun.

Old 05-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Nikon D700
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As far as #2 on your list, sending a new officer to a "man with a gun" call, well the departments I am familiar with would have terminated you for that crap.

Old 05-16-2010, 09:39 AM
Lardog666
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by T-Dub
I am an FTO and Firearms Instructor. When someone screws up on the firing line, I tell them to go find the LT., and get an ID-10-T form so that I can document what they did. (IDIOT) Amazingly, no one has caught on to this yet. The LT. will tell them that he forgot them in his office and tell the troop to go to the Captain for some. The Captain then tells them that if the Instructor doesn't have them, then the Instructor is getting fired.

Another good one is tell someone that slightly messes up to document it on the ba-1100-s form. (balloons)
when I was an admin clerk in the USMC we used to send boots to get ID-10-T's & the Bravo Alpha 1100 November Forms... we also sent them after so many yards of Flight Line... flight line being another name for the flight deck (or the runway)

Old 05-16-2010, 08:09 PM
ja57
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 103 Likes on 91 Posts

When i was a medic the local LEOs would stop in the station at dinner time most would pitch in for the cost of dinner. How ever this one would stop in every other day and not pitch in. So one day when we knew he was on shift we made a special dish of cow tongue for him. Las t time he ever stopped in for a free meal.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:30 PM
doggiedave
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I was in the USCG we would send new guys after fifty feet of shoreline or to get a bucket of relative bearing grease

Quick Reply: Messing With The Police