The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pirate costume ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 08:16 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Old 05-16-2010, 08:39 PM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SVTNate
...OR, it's possible I simply made a mistake and didn't bother to read my post before submitting it. Yes, throttle is on the right, thanks so much for correcting me and making a big deal about it.
sorry only someone completely unfamiliar with motorcycles would write "left hand on the throttle"... the only thing worse than dudes who cut on peoples rides be it harley or whatever are dudes who don't ride and try to do it. they truly suck it...

Old 05-17-2010, 12:18 AM
SVTNate
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay guy. I could post pictures of my bikes (done it in other threads) but clearly you dress up like a San Francisco hooker on Sundays to ride to the bar so you're just angry that there are people who don't think you look like Steve McQueen or Sonny Barger or whoever you're pretending to be on Sundays. So... nahhh. If it helps you feel better to tell yourself I don't ride/own motorcycles, that's fine.

Old 05-17-2010, 07:49 AM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SVTNate
Okay guy. I could post pictures of my bikes (done it in other threads) but clearly you dress up like a San Francisco hooker on Sundays to ride to the bar so you're just angry that there are people who don't think you look like Steve McQueen or Sonny Barger or whoever you're pretending to be on Sundays. So... nahhh. If it helps you feel better to tell yourself I don't ride/own motorcycles, that's fine.
i typically wear a flannel or hoodie, jeans and boots, a schott perfecto when cold, not really a pirate costume, i don't own a vest, doo-rag, chaps etc... but whatever floats your boat.

i was just calling you out on your obvious BS. "left hand on the throttle"... ok guy go back to pretending you own a motorcycle and actually ride it.

Old 05-17-2010, 08:55 AM
frog13
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Yahoo, looks like it's on! In this corner, left hand throttle guy. In the other corner, no vest, doo rags, chaps, etc. guy. This should be good!

Old 12-20-2010, 07:41 AM
thomas230
Stage I

I need the Blackbeard the Pirate hat is a perfect addition to any pirate costume. It should be made up of high-quality foam to maintain its shape and provide a comfortable fit. It is has the appearance of velvet while decorated with white marabou along the top, gold trim and intricate gold stitching on the side.

pirate costume

Old 12-20-2010, 02:55 PM
Gruamach
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This past halloween, I rode with some friends who all rode different kinds of bikes...and yes I was in costume, as a pirate.

The ones on sport bikes all told me that apparently it's a crotch-rocket thing to refer to Harley riders as pirates. They did admit that a lot do so as a kind of insult, but "knowing you, you probably take it as a compliment that they'd insult you with that phrase."

They're right.
Pirates, Iron Cowboys, all images of men who aren't afraid to be men & are tougher than the little rice-burning whiners.

"My bike is a lot faster than yours."
"Good for you...while you're zipping away as fast as you can, I'll be here with your girl, giving her the V-Twin Tickle."

Old 12-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Old Sorrel
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Tao3535
That.........is some seriously ghey shiat right there.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Gruamach
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What do you expect from a British kids' show?

(the same people are the ones responsible for things like Wow-Wow-Wubbzie. If you have no idea what that it....BE GLAD! Thank god my kids got bored with that show real fast.)

Old 12-20-2010, 07:15 PM
thundering02
Advanced

gru your not showing you colours .... give em some pics :P

Quick Reply: Pirate costume ?