The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jesse James--biker dude screws up!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 05:14 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Oh how tough it must be to be under the spotlight all the time.I'm sure they will both suffer through this trying time.

Old 03-19-2010, 12:00 PM
IndyClassic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

So maybe now Sandra can grow and and move on from trying to change "the bad boy."

Old 03-19-2010, 12:09 PM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bikergirl40
Pffftt! Typical for the Hollywood types. It's just a shame. They made a great couple. Too bad!

I can only imagine the temptations out there, in the Hollywood 'scene' ... It's almost as if they set themselves up for failure, just 'living the dream'. I wouldn't want that life ... not at all!
I disagree. Cheating is a character failure. Take Tom Hanks for an example, or all the stars from the old times like Jimmy Stewart, Steve Mc. Queen, Charlton Heston, spencer Tracy, and so on. Married once, for a lifetime. The temptation was there for them as well. They were just more stand up dudes. I guess Mr. Egomaniac Jesse james had a problem with the fact that his girlfriend got more attention from the public then him. Vain people do crazy things, sometimes.

Old 03-19-2010, 01:45 PM
damfino
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MAGNYS
bummer.......ok i`m over it!!
My "sediments" exactly!

Old 03-19-2010, 02:26 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

thats why i am staying single, i can pick up a nice 20 year old hottie bang her till shes walking funny for the next month after i am done and not have to worry about upsetting anyone or being "unfaithfull"

Old 03-19-2010, 03:21 PM
bikergirl40
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by frenchman
I disagree. Cheating is a character failure. Take Tom Hanks for an example, or all the stars from the old times like Jimmy Stewart, Steve Mc. Queen, Charlton Heston, spencer Tracy, and so on. Married once, for a lifetime. The temptation was there for them as well. They were just more stand up dudes. I guess Mr. Egomaniac Jesse james had a problem with the fact that his girlfriend got more attention from the public then him. Vain people do crazy things, sometimes.
True .. to a certain extent, I guess ... But, lets be realistic.. Those guys, although married for many years to the same woman doesn't really indicate whether or not they have 'cheated'. You and I will never know.

Having said that .. even if they (those you mentioned) have cheated and worked it out, have a mutual agreement or just simply never cheated at all, I think they are a minority.

For some couples cheating only means the other partner doesn't know about the extra curricular actives ... and actually practice this mutually acceptable behavior as just part of the game...whether it be discrete or not. Like anything in Hollywood .. bad news travels fast ... and you only ever hear about the 'dirt' on the celeb types. That is first and foremost in the gossip mill.

I think there is a lot more than meets the eye in that Hollywood life. Competition for attention is tough .. and attention is what gets you a job in that world. The "unknowns" are trying to 'get known' by hooking up with those that are in the limelight...and will shamelessly pursue even someone who is married. You'd have to have an incredibly strong character to withstand that type of relentless swooning day after day. It's a snake pit, whether you have scruples or not. It's all publicity...good or bad.

Old 03-19-2010, 03:53 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned

#1 Cause for all men cheating on wife....

Wife turns ***** faucet off... man goes elsewhere.

/end thread

Old 03-19-2010, 04:52 PM
US66harley
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

OR

What was he thinking?

Old 03-19-2010, 05:02 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned

Originally Posted by US66harley
OR

What was he thinking?

Sandra just needs a new set of bolt ons to be smoking hot!!!

Old 03-19-2010, 05:11 PM
Shovelhead Jack
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Definitely needs some bolties! I'm thinking in the 650cc range.