The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

un F******believeable!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 03:14 PM
silverwolf79
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds like a case of your Bell getting Punk'd by Japanese Trolls
if you ask me !

j/k man , and you do have every right to be jacked !!!!

Old 03-12-2010, 06:30 PM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member
Received 83 Likes on 76 Posts

A bell!!!!! Why a bell of all things to steal.

Old 03-17-2010, 04:03 AM
Punkin
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After careful consideration of the facts as presented by the OP I have come to the conclusion that silverwolf79 is correct. japanese trolls Oh and BTW jerryl what are ya? a starbucks fan? Get a grip dude.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:27 PM
CB5150
Road Master

Received 134 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by Roosterboots
+1 on checking all the neighborhood kid's bikes. As Dr. Lecter told Agent Starling, "we first learn to covet that which we know." It's a kid's crime, and it's a kid that you probably know. To get your bell back, stop the largest kid you find pedaling around the neighborhood and offer him $5 for the safe return of the bell. Then tell him it's $100 bucks if he delivers it tied around the neck of the kid who stole it.
Ha! I've solved several neighborhood "problems" in that very manner...and worth every penny.

Old 03-21-2010, 05:52 PM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JerryL
It's just a 2 dollar bell that don't mean **** and offers no protection. It could have been a wheel or an engine, or your bike even. Lighten up. I get a kick out of people that think thoses punk *** bells mean anything. Is your friend dead? If not, get him to buy you another one.

Lotsa heart and soul you got there, bud...

If it's just a 2 dollar punk *** bell to you, I'm venturing that you're not the kind of guy someone would give one to, or that you'd appreciate it if they did...just a guess...

My bell was given to me almost 10 years ago by one of the finest ladies I've ever known in my life...it means a lot to me, and it means a lot to her that I still have it...there's love and magic in my bell, and I feel sorry for people who are unable to grasp that concept...

Your loss...

Old 03-21-2010, 06:59 PM
Ironbarr
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JerryL
It's just a 2 dollar bell that don't mean **** and offers no protection. It could have been a wheel or an engine, or your bike even. Lighten up. I get a kick out of people that think thoses punk *** bells mean anything. Is your friend dead? If not, get him to buy you another one.
Originally Posted by Ironbarr
Wicked response!
In another thread about "What I hate..." etc., I had "THIEVES" on my list. I hate thieves - they are slimey, slippery, sneaking, stinking pissants and I care not whether it's a million $ haul or a "2 dollar bell". The fact is - it wasn't theirs to take... and from what I read around this board, the bell means something to most everyone who has received it.
Revisiting with another thought:

FWIW The bell I bought at a Harley dealer to gift a friend was $26.00 not $2.00. Not the real point, which is a gift given - and recieved - is something other than "punk ***" tribute; among other possibilities it represents respect, fondness, and brotherhood... it may even reflect just a "thank you".

Old 03-22-2010, 06:10 PM
DC-LoudSound
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by *NIGHT TRAIN*
Lotsa heart and soul you got there, bud...

If it's just a 2 dollar punk *** bell to you, I'm venturing that you're not the kind of guy someone would give one to, or that you'd appreciate it if they did...just a guess...

My bell was given to me almost 10 years ago by one of the finest ladies I've ever known in my life...it means a lot to me, and it means a lot to her that I still have it...there's love and magic in my bell, and I feel sorry for people who are unable to grasp that concept...

Your loss...
Very well said .... some people just don't get it ( JerryL ) .... I almost feel bad for him ... almost ...