The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

un F******believeable!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 09:32 PM
LEFTCOAST CARL
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

kick my dog,insult my wife,run over my kids bike,......all tolerable,BUT do NOT F!@%@#$#&!! with my motorcycle-PERIOD.

the truth is that value of the bell is irrelevant.it belonged to someone else,but some POS felt he had the right to have it.what's next? the seat?the fairing? the whole bike?!?!?! theft is theft.i fired a clean-up kid at my shop once for stealing change outta customer's cars.he thought he'd "out-think me" and started vaccuuming the change up.pretty soon he's vaccuuming the change outta the ashtrays,etc...after the customer left,he'd clean the vaccuum out and keep the money.when confronted he fessed up.he seemed genuinely suprised when i canned his ***,but i told him that you can't trust a thief and i hoped the few buck he got was worth the job loss.
leftcoast carl.

Old 03-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Other Sheep
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Wow, winter's a long time going. Maybe the bell didn't like your attitude and jumped off to find someone with a milder personality. Next time attach it with something better than kite string.

Old 03-05-2010, 09:43 PM
coupe55
Club Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Mp3

A little MP3 player plugged into the aux on a little short cable! Did not worry so much about the MP3 as the hours it took to download the songs I had on it.

Moral of the story, don't leave nothing on a bike and expect it to be there when you come back! I forgot it one time! That's all it took!

Old 03-05-2010, 09:50 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Karma may catch up with them but I don't always have that kind of patience. I would prefer a 10 1/2 EEE up side their head.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:02 PM
BLACK BAGGER
Road Captain

I just don't have much to say .we can't get it back so will a replacement do i would be alwright with sending you the one i have. It doesn't work for me you can have it.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:14 PM
rogerfromco
Road Master

Maybe the bell kept waking up one of the neighbors - sounds like you need louder pipes! LOL

Kidding of course. Hopefully karma will get the moron who did that.

Old 03-05-2010, 10:55 PM
fastjoe
Road Warrior
Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by JerryL
It's just a 2 dollar bell that don't mean **** and offers no protection. It could have been a wheel or an engine, or your bike even. Lighten up. I get a kick out of people that think thoses punk *** bells mean anything. Is your friend dead? If not, get him to buy you another one.

Doesn't matter if it was a 2 dollar item or a 10,000 dollar item. Whoever took it was a low life piece of crap, who took something that wasn't theirs. Besides a gift from a friend has more than a monetary value to most people. I'm not superstitious either, but if a good friend gave me a gremlin bell I would put it on my bike because they thought enough of me to buy me one.

Just my two cents.

Old 03-06-2010, 12:25 AM
dabluesguy
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fastjoe
Besides a gift from a friend has more than a monetary value to most people. I'm not superstitious either, but if a good friend gave me a gremlin bell I would put it on my bike because they thought enough of me to buy me one.

Just my two cents.
Bingo.

Old 03-06-2010, 09:53 AM
R-Jay
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

+1 on the "gift". Does not matter if you think it works or not, it was the gift that means something and the memories that go with it. A$$HOLES!

Old 03-06-2010, 10:12 AM
Faast Ed
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by R-Jay
+1 on the "gift". Does not matter if you think it works or not, it was the gift that means something and the memories that go with it. A$$HOLES!
I agree 100% with that.

But my curiosity on the thieves motive is big. I just don't "get it".

If the OP didn't say that his wire tie was clearly cut, I'd still be swearing it was lost on the road.

Quick Reply: un F******believeable!