The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

un F******believeable!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 07:04 PM
JerryL....
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DinoVelvet
went out this morning to inspect my bike for new dings, loose bolts etc etc...like I do all the time.

I found that some DICKWEED cut off and stole my little riding bell that a buddy got for my bike when we were in Vegas!

I can't ****ING believe that some ******* would cut off a little riding bell and steal the ****ing thing....

jesus H christ !
It's just a 2 dollar bell that don't mean **** and offers no protection. It could have been a wheel or an engine, or your bike even. Lighten up. I get a kick out of people that think thoses punk *** bells mean anything. Is your friend dead? If not, get him to buy you another one.

Last edited by JerryL....; 03-05-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Faast Ed
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Who gave it to you?

Maybe they wanted it back.

Are they mad at you?

Old 03-05-2010, 07:14 PM
treefiddy
Road Master
Received 29 Likes on 10 Posts

I agree with the crack head theory, friggin nub scratchers.......

Old 03-05-2010, 07:19 PM
DinoVelvet
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by JerryL
It's just a 2 dollar bell that don't mean **** and offers no protection. It could have been a wheel or and engine, or your bike even. Lighten up. I get a kick out of people that think thoses punk *** bells mean anything. Is your friend dead? If not, get him to buy you another one.
telling me to lighten up? regardless of what the **** it is, someone took something off my bike and it pisses me off....especially since it came from one of the best road trips I've ever been on....and who the **** are you to dis someones superstitions and/or beliefs by sayin those "punk ***" bells don't mean anything.....maybe YOU need to go **** yourself..

Old 03-05-2010, 07:27 PM
JerryL....
Banned

Originally Posted by DinoVelvet
telling me to lighten up? regardless of what the **** it is, someone took something off my bike and it pisses me off....especially since it came from one of the best road trips I've ever been on....and who the **** are you to dis someones superstitions and/or beliefs by sayin those "punk ***" bells don't mean anything.....maybe YOU need to go **** yourself..
How do you know it didn't fall off? I mean really, they don't mean ****. If I were going to steal something off your bike, it wouldn't be some punk *** bell. You Kanucks are so touchy, it must be the long winters and all the snow. Drink a beer and go buy you another one if you think it helps. I've rode for years and never had one on any bike I've owned and never even came close to laying one down.

Last edited by JerryL....; 03-05-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1 on checking all the neighborhood kid's bikes. As Dr. Lecter told Agent Starling, "we first learn to covet that which we know." It's a kid's crime, and it's a kid that you probably know. To get your bell back, stop the largest kid you find pedaling around the neighborhood and offer him $5 for the safe return of the bell. Then tell him it's $100 bucks if he delivers it tied around the neck of the kid who stole it.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Ironbarr
Tourer

Originally Posted by JerryL
It's just a 2 dollar bell that don't mean **** and offers no protection. It could have been a wheel or an engine, or your bike even. Lighten up. I get a kick out of people that think thoses punk *** bells mean anything. Is your friend dead? If not, get him to buy you another one.
Wicked response!
In another thread about "What I hate..." etc., I had "THIEVES" on my list. I hate thieves - they are slimey, slippery, sneaking, stinking pissants and I care not whether it's a million $ haul or a "2 dollar bell". The fact is - it wasn't theirs to take... and from what I read around this board, the bell means something to most everyone who has received it.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:59 PM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's important that you accuse everyone you run into (that has a bell even vaguely similar to yours) of stealing your bell, or that they know something about its theft. Nevermind that there are approximately 3 million grubby looking bells just like yours. This will establish you as a psychopath not be trifled with. You will probably be able to bypass prospect and move directly into 'fully patched' Sgt-at-Arms.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:39 PM
ANIMAL03
Grand HDF Member
Received 757 Likes on 479 Posts

let me be the first to offer to buy you a new bell.

Old 03-05-2010, 09:16 PM
Poorguy
Tourer

OP, I actually can believe it because more and more people have less and less respect for others and others property.

Quick Reply: un F******believeable!