The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

South Park episode about Harley riders. Opinions?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 05:31 PM
mr xr
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 02-07-2010, 11:39 PM
machpilot
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol...well i do know the dude that i saw saturday afternoon outside Bremerton,Wa with the lone wolf patch and the hair braid. riding like an idiot was definately a F&G.....but he made me and my brothers chuckle....

Old 02-07-2010, 11:41 PM
machpilot
Road Captain

i will forever think cartoons are funny.....and ill never stop looking at the funny side of things....people are just to damn serious....

Originally Posted by OldEnuf2NoBtr
For all of the uninformed, It's a F---IN cartoon. Let's get back to some real issues. I can't believe their are posters on here or should I say Posers on here that have yet to grow out of their adolesence.

Old 02-07-2010, 11:43 PM
machpilot
Road Captain

Butters ROCKS......

Originally Posted by dabluesguy
I think you guys are all bike-curious.

Old 02-07-2010, 11:46 PM
Chibamonkey
Cruiser

Originally Posted by machpilot
Butters ROCKS......
+1 Amen to that......named my yellow labs Butters and Tweek. Buddy named his chocolate labs Chef and Token. People who understand just laugh when they hunt with us. All others don't get it.

Last edited by Chibamonkey; 02-07-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:50 PM
machpilot
Road Captain

lol.....people just need to get some thicker skin...

Old 02-07-2010, 11:52 PM
roewarrior
Cruiser

Originally Posted by machpilot
i will forever think cartoons are funny.....and ill never stop looking at the funny side of things....people are just to damn serious....
+1

Old 02-08-2010, 08:53 AM
DestroyerOfWorlds
Intermediate

Originally Posted by stng_96
I love that show, because as I have told my buddies, it is an equal opportunity offender, making fun of anybody and anything. I think the episode is pretty funny.
It really is equal opportunity. Nothing is sacred, which is why I've been enjoying the show since it's first season.

Originally Posted by Other Sheep
It was almost as funny as seeing guys post about it that only have a few posts. And then get banned.
Just for the record, I do in fact own an HD, I'm not just a metric rider coming in to troll. Hope I don't get banned for having a sense of humor.

Old 02-08-2010, 08:57 AM
DestroyerOfWorlds
Intermediate

really though, to anyone who did feel offended by that, is it really any worse than being typecast as a bunch of sociopaths that run around dealing guns to gangs, pushing meth, killing people at will and raping women?

Old 02-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Certainteed
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by badmotorscooter
Kinkda like nonsmokers who cough when they walk by you smoking on the street outside...aint happy unless they can beaotch about something.
hey man i think you're over reacting. i used to smoke. smoked for a long goddamned time. i quit 5 years ago. i kinda know what i'm talking about here...

cigarettes smoke irritates other peoples throats. i'm sorry but its true.

you can't smell half of whats going on around you because you inhale fine particulates 20+ times per day. thats your choice.. no problem. but its kinda insulting when you act like everyone is all worried about what you do. you've acclimated to smoke so it doesn't bother you. those of us who don't smoke get all choked up because smoke naturally irritates air passages.

if you ever quit you'll certainly understand. for now, just take my word for it. nobody gives a **** about you. stink-*** cigarettes are annoying. its a side-effect of having a disgusting habit. if you chose to wear **** on your forehead you'd have to accept the fact that people aren't going to want to be around you. no need to make a judgement-call against those people.

Quick Reply: South Park episode about Harley riders. Opinions?