The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How Fights Get Started

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 09:36 AM
hogrider98
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default How Fights Get Started

How Fights Get Started...

My wife sat down on the couch next to me as I was flipping channels.

She asked, 'What's on TV?'

I said, 'Dust.'

And then the fight started....

My wife and I were watching "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?"

"No," she answered.

I then said, "Is that your final answer?"

She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, "Yes."

So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

And then the fight started.....

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, and slipped quietly into the garage. I got on the roadglide, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

My loving wife of 5 years replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out riding in that?"

And that's how the fight started...

I rear-ended a car this morning. So, there we were alongside the road and slowly the other driver got out of his car. You know how sometimes you just get soooo stressed and little things just seem funny? Yeah, well I couldn't believe it....... He was a DWARF!!! He stormed over to my car, looked up at me, and shouted, "I AM NOT HAPPY!!!"

So, I looked down at him and said, "Well, then which one are you?"

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.

She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3 seconds.'

I bought her a bathroom scale.

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social Security. The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's License to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home. I told the woman that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later.

The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt'. So I opened my shirt revealing my curly silver hair. She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and she processed my Social Security application.

When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the Social Security office.

She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability, too.'

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my school reunion, and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a nearby table.

My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'

'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she hasn't been sober since.'

'My God!' says my wife, 'who would think a person could go on celebrating that long?'

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason took my order first. "I'll have the steak, medium rare, please."

He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?""

Nah, she can order for herself."

A woman was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror. She was not happy with what she saw and said to her husband, "I feel horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'

The husband replied, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.'

And then the fight started......

feel free to add more

Brian

Old 01-23-2010, 02:11 PM
fastjoe
Road Warrior
Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Those are all damn funny! The last one reminds me of a guy I used to work with. After work Kirk and some of the other mechanics at the trucking company I worked at would hang around and drink beer. Sometimes this would go on for hours. The boss was easy going and was usually right there drinking along with them.

I was drag racing at the time and the boss would let me work on my car there after hours also. One evening I was there and Kirk's old lady had showed up. He was already three sheets to the wind and was giving her a hard time. After much abuse, she finnaly had enough and told him he had three seconds to say something nice to her or else.

Kirk said, "Well.......you don't sweat much for a fat broad."

and then the fight started........

true story

Old 01-23-2010, 02:20 PM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Good reading,and some of those same situations have started fights on this ranch.The wife likes to call them dissagreements.

Old 01-23-2010, 10:11 PM
Just-a-Guy
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Came home late the other night and had an inkling to go down on the OL. After a minute, pulled out a piece of corn. Huh? Spit it out and kept at it. A minute later, came up with a piece of carrot. WTF? Shrugged it off and kept going. Then came a piece of beef.

So I said, "Honey, what's wrong, are you sick or something?"

And she says, "No, but the guy before you was."

...and then the fight started.

Old 01-23-2010, 10:13 PM
Roosterboots
"Utopian Overlord"
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So Miz Roo is trying on some chaps in front of the mirror and I'm watchin'. She turns left and right, poses sideways, stands on her toes, and generally scrutinizes every facet of her body. Finally, she turns and asks, "Do these chaps make my butt look fat?"

"I've seen worse," I tell her.

Then the fight starts...

Old 01-23-2010, 11:24 PM
jdallenemtp
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I kept slipping in the house after being out all night, no matter how quiet I was the wife always caught me. That's when the fights started. Now I come in drunk, smelling like *****, turn all the lights on jerk back the covers and scream who's next. She never wakes up!

Old 01-24-2010, 09:40 AM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 21,364 Likes on 8,413 Posts

Lol.........

Old 01-24-2010, 03:33 PM
SURFOR Chop
Elite HDF Member
Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Roosterboots
So Miz Roo is trying on some chaps in front of the mirror and I'm watchin'. She turns left and right, poses sideways, stands on her toes, and generally scrutinizes every facet of her body. Finally, she turns and asks, "Do these chaps make my butt look fat?"

"I've seen worse," I tell her.

Then the fight starts...
I thought the punch line on this one was ... "I don't think its the chaps ... its that extra 20 pounds you're carrying around back there ...."

Then the fight starts

Old 01-24-2010, 05:18 PM
Lardog666
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

last week I took my girl out to dinner. Before I dropped her off we started making out while parked in the driveway of her house.

Finally she says "Kiss me where it stinks!"

So I drove to the sewage plant.

And thats when the fight started

Old 01-24-2010, 05:43 PM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Some good ones, right thar.

It's the Anniversary. She sashays out in the SAME red 'outfit' as the wedding nite.
"Remember this?"
Sure do. Ya wore it on the wedding nite.
"Remember what you said that night?"
Sure do. Gonna suck the life outta those lucious t*tties, and "F" your brains out, Girl !!!!
Pause.........
"Well, do you want to say anything,,,,,,,tonite?"
Sure do, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED....................and that's when the fight started.

Walked in on her with the neighbor guy.
NOW, you'd think a guy would be pizzt.
Naw. Calmly walk over, hand the neighbor a quarter, and tell him to go downtown and get a good piece of azz.
THAT'S when the fight started.

Quick Reply: How Fights Get Started