The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wooohoooo finally got some new boots for riding

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 04:35 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default wooohoooo finally got some new boots for riding

well finally today i broke down and said ta hell with it and bought a new pair of ridign boots
these are what i was riding around in before

and these are what i got now

got ripped at the stealership for em but oh well not bad for $197 and they add another inch to my hieght so im taller WOOT not the doorways hurt

Old 01-20-2010, 06:36 PM
lizdc
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by NSCoyote
well finally today i broke down and said ta hell with it and bought a new pair of ridign boots
these are what i was riding around in before

and these are what i got now

got ripped at the stealership for em but oh well not bad for $197 and they add another inch to my hieght so im taller WOOT not the doorways hurt
Nice boots.. If you get much taller you will bust through the ceiling.

Old 01-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Far 3ast
Tourer
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Those ought to last you a long time, and if the soles get worn down just get them repaired. Nice lookin' boots...

Old 01-20-2010, 07:14 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member

Originally Posted by Far 3ast
Those ought to last you a long time, and if the soles get worn down just get them repaired. Nice lookin' boots...
yeah i figured it was time for a decent pair of boots, the ones i had before are $20 wal-mrt boots.

thanks liz, and yeah i know i dotn wanna get much taller but at least i aint as tall as my dad, he is around 6'8 with no shoes on

Old 01-20-2010, 08:56 PM
lizdc
Elite HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by NSCoyote
yeah i figured it was time for a decent pair of boots, the ones i had before are $20 wal-mrt boots.

thanks liz, and yeah i know i dotn wanna get much taller but at least i aint as tall as my dad, he is around 6'8 with no shoes on
You should be proud of your height... :icon_imnotwor thy:

Old 01-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Danny D
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Good looking boots. I bought some that looked just like those myself last week. "Great minds think alike."

Old 01-21-2010, 07:26 AM
NSCoyote
Club Member

Originally Posted by lizdc
You should be proud of your height... :icon_imnotwor thy:
yeah except msot of the houses around here where built by short frenchmen, there for the doorways are around 6ft and ceilings are around 6'5"- 7' and if you arnt used to it you hit things like ceiling lights, doorway arches etc

Old 01-22-2010, 04:08 AM
OldEnuf2NoBtr
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,844 Likes on 1,084 Posts

You do realize that everything associated with riding a Skuter doesn't have to be labeled H-D? You've purchased a Ft. Lewis knockoff boot that may look the part but in the long run may not give you the actual overall support or protection that the real deal offers. If that is all you can afford and if that's what meets your needs then go with it.

Old 01-22-2010, 05:59 AM
NSCoyote
Club Member

Originally Posted by OldEnuf2NoBtr
You do realize that everything associated with riding a Skuter doesn't have to be labeled H-D? You've purchased a Ft. Lewis knockoff boot that may look the part but in the long run may not give you the actual overall support or protection that the real deal offers. If that is all you can afford and if that's what meets your needs then go with it.
well unfortunatly the stealership was th eonly place i could find local that had a cent pair of boots that wernt steel toe and where tall enough for me to wear comfortably, as for needing the HD name on them that is irrelevent, considering they are the only thing i have besides a ball cap i was given that has the HD name on it, hell even my bike aint got it on it anymore

Old 01-22-2010, 06:55 AM
Warrior Redleg
Road Master
Default New boots

You can call me cheap. But 2 years ago I ordered a pair of boots online for $40 from a leather shop. They have turned out to be the best pair i have ever owned. I actually ordered a second set without the stirrups to wear at work. Then me and the wife were down in the Smokies, and there is a boot store there selling Harley Boots, buy 1 pair get 2 free. I honestly liked the feel of my cheap ones compared to the HD. Of course my wife didnt so we still left with 3 pairs, (none for me)!

Attached Thumbnails wooohoooo finally got some new boots for riding-boots.jpg  

Quick Reply: wooohoooo finally got some new boots for riding