The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For those posting and reading HDF because they can not ride

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 03:31 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts
Default For those posting and reading HDF because they can not ride

I have noticed that the posting count generally goes up when bad weather abounds. Here is a chance to enjoy your significant other by talking about what ever she wants and spooning. Of course you can sit in the cold garage by yourself or buy several of these magazines and become current and in touch with yourself and spend precious moments bonding together. I would suggest unloading the pistol first.

It is in the high 70's here S. Fla. for me and no need for me to do such a thing. Just grab this baby out of the local grocery store as you will not have a clue what they are talking about. Now you have something to occupy a few more minutes by posting here what ever you want:

Old 01-16-2010, 04:02 PM
Snarly
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FastHarley
I have noticed that the posting count generally goes up when bad weather abounds. Here is a chance to enjoy your significant other by talking about what ever she wants and spooning. Of course you can sit in the cold garage by yourself or buy several of these magazines and become current and in touch with yourself and spend precious moments bonding together. I would suggest unloading the pistol first.

It is in the high 70's here S. Fla. for me and no need for me to do such a thing. Just grab this baby out of the local grocery store as you will not have a clue what they are talking about. Now you have something to occupy a few more minutes by posting here what ever you want:

Gotta be a hidden message in there someplace.....

Old 01-16-2010, 04:45 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Ummmmm,.......... have fun getting in touch, or whatever.

Old 01-16-2010, 05:49 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i have no one to spoon with and i cant get my bike uostairs to spoon with it, so i am relegated to posting on here, unless i can spoon with you

JUST KIDDING i dotn want to spoon with you...... but i do wish i could get some of tha t 70 degree weather

Old 01-16-2010, 05:58 PM
HDBRATT
Stellar HDF Member
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

OK well I am not really following....but I will tell ya yes it is 73 down here in Florida today but rainy and not good riding weather...and yes today was a purrrfect day for spooning...and that is exactly what I did!

Old 01-16-2010, 06:56 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts
Default Explanation

Originally Posted by HarleyTrish
OK well I am not really following....but I will tell ya yes it is 73 down here in Florida today but rainy and not good riding weather...and yes today was a purrrfect day for spooning...and that is exactly what I did!
No rain here but I am putting together a few set of powder coated Brembos and getting parts at the local Indy. Not following?,,,,,

Make the best of being locked in the house as there may not be much to do other than spend a little time with the significant other as long as they do not get too use to it when the weather breaks. The mag is just like a service manual, read the subjects for a background in subjects that are totally foreign to most men including me. If the mag still doesn't make sense, just point and agree with conviction only if she does. Summer will get here for most of us sometime.

This post is also a good place to say anything you wish because there should not be anyone to disagree because in a long run, it just does not matter.

Old 01-16-2010, 07:02 PM
desertclassic
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Recovering from a little nose/sinus surgery, no ridin' 6 weeks. Would you know the weather here is great.

Old 01-16-2010, 07:08 PM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Gloating is SO unattractive. Just sayin'.

Old 01-16-2010, 09:43 PM
ohcysp
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My ol won't look at that tripe. She's into more substantive reading material.

Old 01-17-2010, 05:57 AM
silverwolf79
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hmmmm , it's 70 in S. Fla. , fastharley is posting here at 4:31 pm !

Need I say more ?

Quick Reply: For those posting and reading HDF because they can not ride