The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Support your local Outlaw T-Shirts

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2009, 04:14 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by StreetGlider57
"Last year I think it was in central jersey,dude is sitting in a bar watching a game on tv wearing a HA shirt that his girlfriend got him,two Pagans sitting there, one goes and gets a gun they drag the guy out and kill him. Guy didn't even have a Motorcycle or even how to ride one"

Damn Shame. Guess that proves the point that such gear should not be worn as a fashion statement and not worth it the trouble it brings. I'll stick with the free give away shirts I win at my local bar. I don't think I can get into too much trouble wearing a Miller shirt in a St. Louis. Budwieser bar.
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/200...s_28_year.html

yup

Old 11-24-2009, 04:25 PM
Cockroach
Road Captain

"Last year I think it was in central jersey,dude is sitting in a bar watching a game on tv wearing a HA shirt that his girlfriend got him,two Pagans sitting there, one goes and gets a gun they drag the guy out and kill him. Guy didn't even have a Motorcycle or even how to ride one"

Damn Shame. Guess that proves the point that such gear should not be worn as a fashion statement and not worth it the trouble it brings. I'll stick with the free give away shirts I win at my local bar. I don't think I can get into too much trouble wearing a Miller shirt in a St. Louis. Budwieser bar.

You mean I live in America but I cant wear what I want when I want?? You mean that wearing a shirt might offend someone? Why would that be? I just bought my bike and know nothing of the mc world, but im a grown up so I can do what I want right? Im a tough a$$ poser biker and aint afraid of no one blahblahblah.....

This just shows a lot of you how ignorant you are of this world. you may not like it or agree with it, but it happens more than you know. Please dont poke the bear......

Old 11-24-2009, 04:31 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned

it's not that hard to understand really..

If you don't know people in the club, or support the club 100%...you probably shouldn't be wearing it anyways. No Matter how "cool" it looks.

Old 11-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Cockroach
Road Captain

Originally Posted by BUCKETASS
it's not that hard to understand really..

If you don't know people in the club, or support the club 100%...you probably shouldn't be wearing it anyways. No Matter how "cool" it looks.

Man, I've been agreein with you a lot today on several issues...

Old 11-24-2009, 04:42 PM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Personally, I think this is a myth. I've heard other variations of the same story. The main reason why I don't believe it is that they don't sell shirts that have the name "hells angels" written on them. I was looking for one in sturgis. The only thing the actual HA's sell are "support you local 81" type shirts. When you ask, what's 81? They reply what are the 8th and 1st letter in the alphabet. hmmm, count on fingers, hmmmm lets see H.A.?

Maybe the dude in the story got his shirt from k-mart or something, maybe someone does make them, but me, I think it's a myth.

I actually did check snopes.com and couldn't find it there (so I submitted it for investigation).

Last edited by zeus33; 11-24-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:47 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by zeus33
Personally, I think this is a myth. I've heard other variations of the same story. The main reason why I don't believe it is that they don't sell shirts that have the name "hells angels" written on them. I was looking for one in sturgis. The only thing the actual HA's sell are "support you local 81" type shirts. When you ask, what's 81? They reply what are the 8th and 1st letter in the alphabet. hmmm, count on fingers, hmmmm lets see H.A.?

Maybe the dude in the story got his shirt from k-mart or something, maybe someone does make them, but me, I think it's a myth.

I actually did check snopes.com and couldn't find it there (so I submitted it for investigation).

dude.................
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/200...s_28_year.html

Old 11-24-2009, 04:54 PM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

ooops. I guess I stand corrected.

Originally Posted by schumacher

Old 11-24-2009, 04:58 PM
stevelonewolf
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL!

Old 11-24-2009, 05:00 PM
NSCoyote
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

with all do respect zeus if you think its a myth i will give you one of my 81 support shirts to wear to a bar frequented by members of one of the other big 4 clubs. i will even let you keep the shirt when your done, its not a joke and that sort of stuff can happen. the clubs we support by wearing these articles take this stuff seriously and yes not being mindfull of where you are wearing your respective gear can have very permenent consequences. your right about one thing though any article bearing the name "hells angels" or the winged deathhead to my knowledge aint supposed to be worn anyone not recognised as a member of the club in good standing.

by all means support your club of choice proudly, but be mindfull of your suroundings, i belive the military refers to it as "situational awareness"

edit to add sorr yzues was stil ltyping when you posted you "oops i stand corrected" lol

Last edited by NSCoyote; 11-24-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 05:23 PM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

THEY (WHOEVER in the H*LL these "THEY" iz, that everybody keeps referrin' to ) say, it tastes jus' like chicken.

WELL?? DOES IT ???? Bwahahahahahaha

DAMMIT, don't cha jus' hate those H CHIT, moments???? PESHALLY when ya KNOW dammd well, yur CAWT.

TMK, you aint gonna buy N E thang, with the HAs logo, or HELLS ANGELS written on it. FOR OBVIOUS reasons. (WELL, obvious if'n you don't skip readin' the posts, that is. )

Quick Reply: Support your local Outlaw T-Shirts