The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Support your local Outlaw T-Shirts

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 01:08 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Actually, I don't think there is a safer place to wear outlaws suport gear, then Milwaukee. Go to "The house". I can't remember when they have their open house night, but in the summer, you should be fine any day of the week. There's always someone anyway. The Milwaukee "wrecking crew" is fun to be around, if you know how to behave. They have the "Milwaukee" on the back of their shirts, wich is pretty special. Pass them greets from their brother Jean-Luc 1%er (retired)

Old 11-21-2009, 05:43 AM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by brutalbrad
I've seen them on ebay in the past. However, Kurt Sutter I believe has been trying to squash the sales of them. He mention that any official gear would not be in a 3 piece style. I think the official SOA clothes does not have the bottom rocker.

There was a quote from Sutter when asked about people wearing a 3 piece SOA cut and Kurt Sutter said something like, "You can't prevent people from being stupid."
Considering the fact that there are plenty of 3pp wearing brothers consulting or acting in that show, I'm sure sutter recognizes and respects the self-created sanctity of such a thing.

now that I think about it...was it here or another forum where someone was talking about seeing a dude wearing an SoA 3pp cut?

**** me...some people really are just stupid and myopic. Sorry..don't mean to start another MC argument. I respect the 3 piece. Always have, and always will.

As for the original....I've kicked in money in the past, but can't afford the scrutiny that support clothes bring. I've already been labeled a hangaround for being around known associates. Not really attention I can use, but yeah support gear is readily available for pretty much any of the big clubs.

Old 11-21-2009, 05:46 AM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by harleyguy5571
They've had 2 club house north of here for a while now, but now they have one right down the road. I guess this is their turf now......why in hell they would want it is beyond me but they can have it.
Thought PA was Pagan's?

Old 11-21-2009, 06:29 AM
Da Gumpmeister
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Well, it's good to know, SOME on here, have it 'fingered' out.

There jus' happens to be a GIANT rift twixt the Outlaws(Sconi) and HAs(Mn). Imagine THAT, and based on $$$$$$.
Crossin' the state line??? Best leave the support gear, behind.
In fact, I refrain from wearing anything red, when I ride into Sconi.

And the Mn MCs, are all advised from the HAs, to likewise, remove colors, before venturing into Cheesehead country. Turns out, you b a long way from home, with NO back up. Makes it a bit rough on the guys who have their "colors" painted on their scoots, in one fashion, or the other. Pretty hard to remove your tank, or fender, cause it has "colors" on it.

In effect, buying Outlaw, 81, or other "support" gear, is no different than buying Girl Scout cookies, fruit boxes from the high school band, RAINBOW yard flags from the GBLT( ) or DARE stickers from the local LEOs. You are spending your $ to "support" what you believe is a good thing, or something you believe in. (THAT'S why there aint no RAINBOW flags, in Gumby's yard!!!!! )

BUT as posted, already. KEEP a DAMMT GOOD handle on your location and surroundings. It is literally a matter of life and death, to SOME of them. And they will defend it, to the END. This is ONE area, where ignorance, is NO excuse, to them. THEY 'can' edumacate you rather rapidly.
IF you happen to be one of those TUFF GUY, "It's a FREE country" sorta guys, THANX in advance, for the posting material !!!!

Always nice to know, if the local MC doesn't hassle you over your "gear", the local LEOs, will. Cnfused yet????? GOOD !!

The REAL plus??? YOU are now, a KNOWN ASSOCIATE !!!! Not sure what that means??? (Psst, THINK, Big Brother)

Last edited by Da Gumpmeister; 11-21-2009 at 06:39 AM.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:58 AM
NSCoyote
Club Member

Originally Posted by Da Gumpmeister

(THAT'S why there aint no RAINBOW flags, in Gumby's yard!!!!! )
i'll make sure to send you a 10x12 carebear rainbow flag for xmas LOL

IF you happen to be one of those TUFF GUY, "It's a FREE country" sorta guys, yeah tuff guys like that often times get thought of as beign disrespectful and change thier tune when talked to

The REAL plus??? YOU are now, a KNOWN ASSOCIATE !!!! Not sure what that means??? (Psst, THINK, Big Brother) means your every move is watched and local leos provide hours of entertainment by trying to find "dirt on you"
so did you want that rainbow flag with or without a flagpole instalation crew?

Old 11-21-2009, 07:05 AM
JustDave71
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Da Gumpmeister
In effect, buying Outlaw, 81, or other "support" gear, is no different than buying Girl Scout cookies, fruit boxes from the high school band, RAINBOW yard flags from the GBLT( ) or DARE stickers from the local LEOs.
TAD bit different, no? I can't eat any 81 support gear but girl scout cookies taste GOOD and DARE gear gives me a chuckle.

BUT as posted, already. KEEP a DAMMT GOOD handle on your location and surroundings. It is literally a matter of life and death, to SOME of them. And they will defend it, to the END.
Kinda wish this weren't the case. It borders on "crips and bloods" type stuff.

This is ONE area, where ignorance, is NO excuse, to them. THEY 'can' edumacate you rather rapidly.
then again kinda hard to argue with very persuasive dudes who have spent a fair bit of time establishing their geography!

IF you happen to be one of those TUFF GUY, "It's a FREE country" sorta guys, THANX in advance, for the posting material !!!!
I like to wear BLUE in certain South Central LA areas. I mean...it's a free country, right?

Always nice to know, if the local MC doesn't hassle you over your "gear", the local LEOs, will. Confused yet????? GOOD !!

The REAL plus??? YOU are now, a KNOWN ASSOCIATE !!!! Not sure what that means??? (Psst, THINK, Big Brother)
like I said above...the known associate thing is something someone might want to consider when they aren't reaping the benefits of club life.

Old 11-21-2009, 09:46 AM
harleyguy5571
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 88 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by NewDude
Thought PA was Pagan's?
2 Big 1% clubs have always had a presence around here from as far back as the 70's. Mostly to the South and West of here. There wasn't that much around here to draw anyone's attention I guess. Outlaws first made their persence known about 2 years back. According to their website they have 3 or 4 different chapters set up now,.

Now the Blood, Crips, DDP, Latin Kings and MS13 have been here for 7 years. I worry more about them then I do about the MC's. I live right in the middle of them.

Old 11-21-2009, 05:14 PM
skidz5453
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ummm this begs the question....why would you want to support a group of criminals unless you are one....if thats your life style so be it, if not the why the hell would you support it, they are a criminal entity .....maybe ill go get a shirt that say's "i support john gotti" i mean really....but whatever, just my 2 Cents

Old 11-21-2009, 05:18 PM
OhioSkully
Club Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Then don't buy one but if you have never been around a club or talked to any of its members and are soley bassing your response above on the the media and what you have read on the web then i feel for you and how you view things. Not everything in this world is for everyone it is great to live in a country where we all have choices and opinions.

Old 11-21-2009, 05:28 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Quick Reply: Support your local Outlaw T-Shirts