The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great, these patches could get my azz kicked

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 12:55 AM
brutalbrad
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ToastedGoat
Don't worry about it. Ride with em on you. If someone has issues tell them no problem I'll take em off... I didin't know. speaking of removing patches (short thread hijack) President of a ride club spit off and left his president patch on.. dominant club told him to take em off.. He told them to kiss his ***.. 4 prospect tried to take the patches off..... Did not get it done. He beat them senseless.
Well not every 3 Piece Patch prospect or member for that matter is a super bad ***. It just a matter of how far are you willing to go. I'm not risking my family or my life for a patch. Now I'm not talking about the HD patch from the OP I don't think any 1% club would give a ****, but wearing a SOA or a bottom rocker of home state with a MC and everything then telling them to **** of continually and still hang out near them.

Individually someone tells me to take something off or tell me what to do They can FO. but together well not worth it.

100% agree with this part. I don't think anyone will hound in the first place but as Toasted stated below.
Don't worry about it. Ride with em on you. If someone has issues tell them no problem I'll take em off... I didin't know.

Last edited by brutalbrad; 11-17-2009 at 12:58 AM.
Old 11-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Northside
Road Warrior
Received 142 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by T-Dub
Now that folks is comedy gold. Cop bashing, false information distobution, name calling, and lies all in one. Not bad.

You know how I know you are full of shiz? What cop can afford a $30,000.00 bike??? Lemme know, I am willing to relocate.

You know how I know you are gheey??? re-read your post.
Well you accuse me of name calling and call me a gheey? Whatever that means. Not cop bashing, only bashing the punks in cop clubs. Lies? He was crying about his $30,000 Thunder Mountain Custom so if it's a lie, it was his. For the record I have lunch and ride frequently with 2 retired Denver cops. One was the head of a unit, the other a swat cop. Good guys, but not in these phony 99% clubs. The 99% is meant to aggravate the 1%ers. Those guys strut around the biker spots and try to intimidate whomever they can. Most of us laugh at them. I stand by my statement on the punks with guns. A twerp from high scool became a cop years ago. He used to bug my girlfriend at school, and when I confronted him he ran. A few years later I stopped in a bar with a friend. When my friend got up to use the rest room, this guy walked in and sat on my friends stool. I told him it was occupied. He laughed, kind of like you would I'd bet. I told him if he didn't move I'd move him. He told me he was a police officer and even off duty he was carrying. I wasn't home from the Army long enough to be scared, so I stood up he did too. I told him I hope he'd filed down the sights on that gun so it wouldn't hurt so bad when I stuck it up his butt. He left. I know you'll call that a lie too, but it ain't. I have a concealed weapons permit, rarely carry, and don't tell anyone when I do. I don't have the need to "scare" anybody. I have 3 Harleys and can afford them, used my GI bill to learn a good proffession.
I don't cry about what I can afford. My retired cop buds both have nice bikes, but they never hung around the donut shop. They advanced in the Dept. and live well now.

Old 11-17-2009, 12:59 AM
KRS
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Northside
Well you accuse me of name calling and call me a gheey? Whatever that means. Not cop bashing, only bashing the punks in cop clubs. Lies? He was crying about his $30,000 Thunder Mountain Custom so if it's a lie, it was his. For the record I have lunch and ride frequently with 2 retired Denver cops. One was the head of a unit, the other a swat cop. Good guys, but not in these phony 99% clubs. The 99% is meant to aggravate the 1%ers. Those guys strut around the biker spots and try to intimidate whomever they can. Most of us laugh at them. I stand by my statement on the punks with guns. A twerp from high scool became a cop years ago. He used to bug my girlfriend at school, and when I confronted him he ran. A few years later I stopped in a bar with a friend. When my friend got up to use the rest room, this guy walked in and sat on my friends stool. I told him it was occupied. He laughed, kind of like you would I'd bet. I told him if he didn't move I'd move him. He told me he was a police officer and even off duty he was carrying. I wasn't home from the Army long enough to be scared, so I stood up he did too. I told him I hope he'd filed down the sights on that gun so it wouldn't hurt so bad when I stuck it up his butt. He left. I know you'll call that a lie too, but it ain't. I have a concealed weapons permit, rarely carry, and don't tell anyone when I do. I don't have the need to "scare" anybody. I have 3 Harleys and can afford them, used my GI bill to learn a good proffession.
I don't cry about what I can afford. My retired cop buds both have nice bikes, but they never hung around the donut shop. They advanced in the Dept. and live well now.
Do they not teach people on how to use paragraphs in your "good" profession?

Old 11-17-2009, 01:38 AM
NYBagger92
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Why is it these threads always take a turn to "this is how I flexed." I myself believe that you have told these tales so many times that YOU even believe them. Your hatred is evident, and noted. I know you are from a different cloth than me, and I respect that. Your generalizations, and attacks on the majority, while based on a few experiences, show much more about you than you can fathom.

Old 11-17-2009, 03:40 AM
meatball64
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hot dame this thread got into shooting match,six pages of BS. any bad azz biker that viewed your vest with those patches would roll over laughing I know I would.If they flip your skirt sew them on.

come to think about he would probably get called out if He went a metric watering hole. Most of them hate Harleys.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 07-02-2014 at 10:19 AM.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:45 AM
frog13
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

WOW! This thread has more turns and curves than the Dragon's Tail. From the sound of it, there may be a lot more danger here, too. Keep it up, the rest of us are laughing, laughing, laughing. Haven't seen guys this tough since I watched Wild Hogs the first time ................

Old 11-17-2009, 08:37 AM
RAWHIDE07
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 39,863 Likes on 13,480 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo
I liked them when i saw them.....as far as i know, I have the only set on the planet......I'm gonna keep it that way.......as far as people talking about being a rolling billboard for harley, just riding down the road on a harley is a billboard for the lifstyle...I love my harley and am proud to sport their logo...that bike has brought me more joy and peace than any hot piece of Azz i have ever had....I never had a line of women waiting for a ride on my old rice burner....as far as people hinting towards me being a poser or looking like a douche, The poser is the one that wouldnt wear what he likes because he gives a crap what you think.....In fact those comments only make me want to rock those patches even more.....and furthermore, any babe i have walked into an establishment with in the past 15 years has been in the top 10 percentile on the hot babe meter.....apparently hot chicks like poser douchbags
I love hot babe pictures,please post some.I can't say that my harley gives me more joy than a hot piece of *** though,keep up the good attitude and have fun.Don't forget this is the bullsh*t forum so anything posted here is fair game,thats why it's fun.

Old 11-17-2009, 09:13 AM
Kristy1980
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by toastman
remove your tampon and wear what you want.
You mean I have to take my tampon out first? Chit! :O

Old 11-17-2009, 09:27 AM
gibby122
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know someone who was told to either "leave, take the it off, or turn it inside out, ***** & ***** are the only colors allowed in here"... he was wearing a West Coast Choppers jacket...

Old 11-17-2009, 09:34 AM
BoomerBob
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The patch screams "poser" to me but what do I know. [shrug]

Quick Reply: Great, these patches could get my azz kicked