The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great, these patches could get my azz kicked

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 01:55 PM
RoadShark
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Quadancer
This way you get to worry about cops in front of you thinking you're a badass, 1%'ers behind you knowing you are not one, and bikers all around you thinking you're a poser.
Gee, a win/win situation...the board is cleared.
Now thats funny right there...........

And before I knew you were a poser if I saw a 3 piece cut in my area that I didn't know on sight it would be my duty to chase you down and look at the patch........and yes once I saw it wasn't a club I'd LOL and either roll on or if we had a chance to talk I'd have to explain the reason why I chased you down.........after that its up to you.
I for one cant imagine why someone would want to run a 3 peice patch if they know what it means and they just want the look. Buy a support T-shirt if you want to look like a clubber............or join a club. And yes I know 99% of the guys reading this will not get it.

MS

Last edited by RoadShark; 04-27-2010 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Cause I like being a prick
Old 04-28-2010, 06:32 AM
swlamedic
Tourer

Originally Posted by RoadShark
Now thats funny right there...........

And yes I know 99% of the guys reading this will not get it.

MS

I get it. Does that make me a 1%er? Just joking. I know what a 1%er is, so spare the lecture.

<<<<< There, I gave you a little dancing guy!

Old 04-28-2010, 02:17 PM
RoadShark
Road Captain

I gave no lecture

And knowing what it is and KNOWING what it is would be two seperate things.......just sayin.

So what happened to the HD patches..........I liked em

Old 04-28-2010, 02:38 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned

Patches are just that.. Patches. Some have more meaning than others, depending on what patch it is and what it stands for... some patches may get you a physical education.

Old 04-28-2010, 03:05 PM
poppa steve
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't believe I read the whole thing. LOL...But I did. It took 2 days but I did it. I was front and center with a buddy when a 1% MC asked him to remove a patch he had on. It wasn't fun wondered if I was going to see my wife again. Smart move not to put them on. I learned alot reading this thread. I do sport a patch that says : Biker Grampa : If asked to remove it I will because Grampa would like to be around to maybe ride with his grandsons. IMO there's only 1 patch worth dying for and that is the American Flag. With all respect to my fellow riders.

Old 04-28-2010, 03:51 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by poppa steve
I can't believe I read the whole thing. LOL...But I did. It took 2 days but I did it. I was front and center with a buddy when a 1% MC asked him to remove a patch he had on.
what patch was he asked to remove, out of curiosity?

Old 04-28-2010, 05:00 PM
poppa steve
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Before I say what patch it was I would like to say in my own defense that when he had it sewn on I tried like hell to talk him out of it. My exact words were[ This patch is gonna be trouble and painful]. We went to a rally in southern NJ( you can probably guess what club it was) we weren't 5 seconds and we were surounded by club members. It was the diamond. I know what you guys are gonna think and I don't blame you. It was a dumb move. I learned a lot reading this thread and learned a lot that day. Personally I try to take people one at a time and try not to lump them into groups. I show respect to everyone until they do something undeserving of it. Sorry if the answer was long winded Shu.

Old 04-28-2010, 05:10 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

no prob on the length of yer answer

yeh, that be a patch you just don't stick on a vest

Last edited by schumacher; 04-28-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:39 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned

Depends on the Diamond though. There are support 1%er Diamond patches that you can buy and wear... because it looks nothing like the club Patch.

they also have 666 diamond patches that are support as well.

the club 1% patch is a diamond and it looks nothing like the above. SEE TOP LEFT VEST

ALL PHOTO'S USED IN THIS POST ARE COURTESY OF THE INTERNET VIA GOOGLE "HELLS ANGELS" UNDER IMAGES FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.

Old 04-29-2010, 06:52 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

One way to find out! Good luck!

Quick Reply: Great, these patches could get my azz kicked