The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great, these patches could get my azz kicked

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 08:10 PM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by schumacher
drama queen smiley

Schu to the rescue!

Old 12-29-2009, 11:19 PM
clicker01
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you get beat up, it won't be because of that patch - no mc - no location. Beyond that, you're on your own.

Old 12-31-2009, 12:26 AM
sigmadirk69
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gityup

Originally Posted by KRS
Cockroach, what is a "legitimate" MC? What's a d-bag LEO club? Here's the definition of a "club" right out of the dictionary: A group of people organized for a common purpose, especially a group that meets regularly.

Maybe a piece of cloth means more to you and your brothers, but how about the Bandidos that killed several of their other "brothers" over dope? That doesn't sound like a "brotherhood" to me. How is it disrespecting other clubs if there are LE clubs? Is it because certain clubs wish to do as they want, such as illegal activities? Or is it because they try to bully other clubs on what they can and can't do, such as wearing a certain patch? I'm just curious as to why it's ok for LE Officers to join car clubs, scrapbooking clubs, the boy scouts, hell ANY other club in the world but an MC?

I'm not going to "flame" you or call you names, as I do not know you. Hell, we may even get along great if we did meet over a cold frosty. I will say that I can wear whatever I want, when I want to. That's not ignorance, that's a fact. Just because someone that lives in their own fantasy land, with their own fantasy rules/laws, says that I can't, doesn't make it so.

The Feds tried to make it a crime to wear a Mongol cut... that didn't work out so well for the Feds and I knew that it wouldn't fly in court. So, if the Federal Gov't can't even stop someone from wearing a 3 piece patch, how is it that a group of bikers can? Sure, the OMG's can use scare tactics such as threats or bodily harm, which will scare some sheep, but there are quite a few people out there that don't take kindly to bullies. Also, why is it that the 1%ers can say that no one can wear a 3 piece patch when they weren't even the originators of that tradition?
You miss the point! 3 peice patches MEAN outlaw motorcycle club. Where the heck do you think they came from. For years police harassed outlaw clubs and wanted nothing more than to bust us up. When you saw a club with a bottom rocker with the territory you knew they were the real deal. Now its become a freakin fashion statement being capitalized on by Harley and everyone and their mothers! A cop 3 piece club is rediculous cause they emulate and want to look like an outlaw. You can argue with me til you are blue in the face but it makes no difference. It is what it is.

To the guy who first posted this, i dont blame you i blame harley for even coming up with that smooth idea to make up rockers. You said you live near the OL's. Even though that patch is lame, from a distance it looks like a Black and White support club. Do you really wanna be mistaken for one of them? Are you prepared to deal what what they would have to deal with if you rode by a rival club real fast and all they saw was black and white? Something to think about. Everyone can say and do what you want, but as soon as you put a patch on your back you enter our world. OMC's started and regulated the patch. Now everyone wants one, but hey wear what you want, its on you. I see you wearinng my states bottom rocker while riding on a motorcycle you better be in a sanctioned club.

Amused 1%er

Old 12-31-2009, 04:05 PM
Brooklyn Devil Dog
Road Captain

Noticed someone during my travels this summer wearing 2 bottom rockers, New York and California. No top rocker but the big patch was something like an eagle, American flag and some other stuff.

Old 01-03-2010, 08:41 PM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member

So, if I'm wearing my vest with a 3 piece patch, Marine Corps Globe and Anchor center, City and State rocker, somebody is going to tell me to take it off? Good way for that person to end up dead. May not end well for me, but I guarantee it won't end well for somebody, anybody, making such a request.

Old 01-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Cockroach
Road Captain

Havent we agreed to disagree on this subject?

Old 01-04-2010, 12:54 PM
PaleRearEnd
Banned

Originally Posted by krusty1
So, if I'm wearing my vest with a 3 piece patch, Marine Corps Globe and Anchor center, City and State rocker, somebody is going to tell me to take it off? Good way for that person to end up dead. May not end well for me, but I guarantee it won't end well for somebody, anybody, making such a request.
I know this...

In AZ. The only Club to have "Arizona" on the bottom rocker, is the Hells Angels. To answer your question.. if you ride in AZ with any State on the bottom rocker... you will be taking it off.. one way or another. (You may pass through the state with written permission or on vacation as long as the club is notified first and you have permission to fly your state's bottom rocker.)

There are city rockers by the support clubs, only the big dog of the state wears the state rocker.

It is taken, very very seriously in this state.

Last edited by PaleRearEnd; 01-04-2010 at 12:57 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Cockroach
Road Captain

Bucket is right. state and city rockers are taken very seriously, although there other more clubs that fly them besides the 81.

Old 01-04-2010, 10:31 PM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Cockroach
Bucket is right. state and city rockers are taken very seriously, although there other more clubs that fly them besides the 81.
Bucketass & Cockroach...thanks for your honest and straightforward answers...I'll deal with the consequences of my actions, as I always have. Forewarned is forearmed.

Old 01-05-2010, 12:07 PM
jdallenemtp
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My bottom rocker is the "State of Confusion" with just the number 13. lol

Quick Reply: Great, these patches could get my azz kicked